• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Will as he walked through the forest would make it back to the town. His mind was a mess and he didnt know what to do anymore. He was angry, sad, confused and most of all he was broken. He had no duty anymore and he didnt know what to do. He had always had a duty to his people but being relieved of it for some time made everything new. (Open for interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
Will as he walked through the forest would make it back to the town. His mind was a mess and he didnt know what to do anymore. He was angry, sad, confused and most of all he was broken. He had no duty anymore and he didnt know what to do. He had always had a duty to his people but being relived of it for some time made everything new. (Open for interaction)
(Is will an elf? I need to speak with one for a plot and May is out interacting with someone else)

Ed looked over his shoulder, "Y-Yes! I'm fine, just, looking to see if one of my friends washes up...Sadly, it's been a day since I've been here...and nobody has washed up other than me." he said, since Ed has been there, he has only met one person he know's, almost fondly, was May. "Want a drink? Got a whole barrel of wine over'er!" he said, laughing a bit, even though his powers prevent him from getting drunk.

Raina sighs, and gets up to follow Ty. "Please forgive me for not allowing you out of my sight. I am worried...." Raina's voice trails off for a moment, then a thought occurs to her. "Perhaps if I take you to our home, you may be able to remember something. You helped build our home recently, so it should be familiar to you."

@Otakubeats

As the time went by, the building would have been finished with the construction and as it was complete having the building purposely shining thank to an illusion that made it, going inside the interior was well furbished giving the feel of the building a welcoming aura to it, with music and dance abundance for those who wished it, a theatre in a different section of the building, allowing for opera, plays and other things to be held there, all manned by the quasi-real illusion created by Maggie, whether it being singing, performing, waiting people, or cooking. After looking everything over, happy with the work that was done, Maggie would head to the quarters she had made, releasing the illusion of the human form she had on, sending illusion to people she'd thought might actually found interesting so that they might sample her new establishment for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed went for another cup, then glanced at the man, he had strange ears, "My...Not to sound rude, but, your ears, they're interesting, how'd they get like that?" he asked in a curious voice, he's never seen someone with ears like that.

(Note:Ed doesn't know what an Elvin being looks like)

@ThatOneLunatic

May follows Raider, still holding on tight to his hand. She was thrilled to get to spend some time with him, it felt like it had been far too long since they went out together. "Yes, let's go," she says cheerfully, though gets distracted as Maggie's illusion shows up to inform her that the construction was complete. "Really? Well, she must have some interesting magical abilities if she got all that done before lunch," May chuckles.

@YoungX @SinningSloth (I am missing posts all over the place today. Sorry guys. :( )

Ed smiled a bit, "May I speak with the tribe leader, about hunting on the isle? I'd like to be May's cook, but I need the supply to do so." he asked him, since he wanted to repay May for taking him in, since he was just a lower being in the military, and he never really knew her, she didn't need to let him in, she wanted to let him in. "She is, the only person from the royal family...pretty much...here. I'd like to cook her some...what might you have here? Any, deer or pigs?" he asked, curious of the game on the island.

@ThatOneLunatic

He smiled and nodded "You may kill so long as it will be used and not wasted. And we are not a tribe. We are just people." He thought back to what he had seen in the woods lately "There seems to be an overpopulation of boar. If you'd like I can let you kill one or two, so long as they are not wasted. Im sure there will be no problems." he said smiling wider now, he liked Ed he was not like some of the others who only thought of Will as jsut and elf who does his duty and doesnt care for anyone because the truth was, Will cared for everyone on the Isle. @CERBERUS177

ThatOneLunatic said:
He smiled and nodded "You may kill so long as it will be used and not wasted. And we are not a tribe. We are just people." He thought back to what he had seen in the woods lately "There seems to be an overpopulation of boar. If you'd like I can let you kill one or two, so long as they are not wasted. Im sure there will be no problems." he said smiling wider now, he liked Ed he was not like some of the others who only thought of Will as jsut and elf who does his duty and doesnt care for anyone because the truth was, Will cared for everyone on the Isle. @CERBERUS177
"T-thank you! I'll be sure to take a few down every now and then." he said, smiling and taking a sip of the wine, "If you want, you can come and help me, one of my friends just opened a tavern by the town, and I'd like to help her out too." he said, seeing that a new tavern may need supplies like food and stuff, Ed can find another barrel of British wine and give it to Maggy.

@ThatOneLunatic

Ed nodded and stood up, he took out his gun, and took a shell out, and shook it, he heard the powder inside. He slipped the bullet in the revolver he made, and started to walk around the island, looking for boar or anything that can be cooked.

@ThatOneLunatic

(Anyone that wishes to interact now, my inbox got quiet ;- ;)

As Montblanca stood there, in its elegance and majesty, The 'staff' inside paused what they were doing, putting anything they had down before looking towards Maggie as she walked through the building, talking to herself, still as a demon, her voice with an unnatural feel to it, still sounding the same as she would in human form but ever so slightly different, "So we have mostly everything we need all that is missing is food and drink, well, we have a good amount just not a continuous supply... not accounting for customers of cause but I think they would be willing to come on their own. Hmm." She paused, as she had the illusionary birds that have been flying about look for good food suppliers she might get, spotting a few people that could help with the lack of food and drink. Walking out of Montblanca, having an illusion of her human self on, so her 'staff' could still work while she is about. As she left already a small crowd showed up wondering what the place was before being enamoured by what was being offered there. Maggie would head toward some of the more closer person that she might be able to help with the supplies, knowing that May was... 'pre-occupied' she decided to wait before talking to her.

(anyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back