• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

(There were muiple vine creatures xD

explaining how they are fighting everything.) He continued to run as arrows landed behind hik the ones that would hit him being caught by the vines that continiuously sprouted from the ground until he was gone just as will arrived. @SinningSloth @Crystal Cali @SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneLunatic said:
(There were muiple vine creatures xD
explaining how they are fighting everything.) He continued to run as arrows landed behind hik the ones that would hit him being caught by the vines that continiuously sprouted from the ground until he was gone just as will arrived.
(DO IT 4 THE VINE)

Ty kept following Raina. He didn't realy understand much of what was happening. But she did seem nice....

@Crystal Cali

Making sure that all the vine creatures were dead, Maggie's form would change to that of her human form. As this happened a bird flies to Raider, "Pup, something's happened, get back here, now. Sorry to disturb your time together Darling." The bird begins to fly towards the Montblanca. Turning to Davorin and Liz, "should we follow? I think it be best not to, I'd say there isn't much chance to keep up with the ass." she would say this in her usual relaxed tone.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali @SirGrey

Liz would continue to slash through the nearest vine creature until she tore it to shreds, annoyed that the guy was getting away, but not particularly fond of the idea of chasing him. She looks over to Maggie, and shakes her head. "I ain't running all over the isle just to catch one nut."

@ThatOneLunatic @SirGrey @SinningSloth

May thought for a moment, but before she could say anything, Maggi's illusion caught up with the message. May sighs. "We should see what that was about first." she says, then would turn to head back.

@YoungX

Raina would lead Ty to the unfinished set of tree houses, stopping underneath the one Ty had worked the most on. "You practically built this one by yourself... and the design for the houses was your idea as well. Does any of this look familiar to you?"

@Otakubeats

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @SirGrey @SinningSloth

May thought for a moment, but before she could say anything, Maggi's illusion caught up with the message. May sighs. "We should see what that was about first." she says, then would turn to head back.

@YoungX

Raina would lead Ty to the unfinished set of tree houses, stopping underneath the one Ty had worked the most on. "You practically built this one by yourself... and the design for the houses was your idea as well. Does any of this look familiar to you?"

@Otakubeats
Ty stumbled back clutching his head. It felt like his skull was splitting. He fell to his knees in silent pain.

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @SirGrey @SinningSloth

@YoungX

@Otakubeats
SinningSloth said:
Making sure that all the vine creatures were dead, Maggie's form would change to that of her human form. As this happened a bird flies to Raider, "Pup, something's happened, get back here, now. Sorry to disturb your time together Darling." The bird begins to fly towards the Montblanca. Turning to Davorin and Liz, "should we follow? I think it be best not to, I'd say there isn't much chance to keep up with the ass." she would say this in her usual relaxed tone.
@YoungX @Crystal Cali @SirGrey
Raider nods in agreement. "Let's go see what happened." He leads May back to Montblanca.

Raina looked slightly worried, but would not panic as she sat beside Ty, and would gently put a hand on his back. She didn't say anything, she just waited beside him so he knew he wasn't alone.

@Otakubeats

May would follow Raider back, seeing the group gathered in front of the establishment, and the mess of vines all around cuases a bit of confusion. "What happened here?" May asks as she approaches. "Is everyone alright?"

"Aye, I think we're fine," Liz answered. "Some crazy dark elf just decided to attack.... don't know why, just did."

@YoungX @SinningSloth @SirGrey

@Otakubeats[/URL]

May would follow Raider back, seeing the group gathered in front of the establishment, and the mess of vines all around cuases a bit of confusion. "What happened here?" May asks as she approaches. "Is everyone alright?"

"Aye, I think we're fine," Liz answered. "Some crazy dark elf just decided to attack.... don't know why, just did."

"Elf?" Raider looks around to see all sorts of vines and what not. "I think I have an idea who it is. The same being that once possessed Will. The question is... how is he able to act on his own? He is a dead spirit."

@SirGrey @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

As everyone talks Maggie just gestures into the building, "I think I might be a good idea to talk somewhere that isn't out in the open, shall we?" with that she walks into the building gesturing everyone in. When she walks in, she would go up the start which leads to a private office, likely the one she would use to do business.

@SirGrey @YoungX @Crystal Cali

SinningSloth said:
As everyone talks Maggie just gestures into the building, "I think I might be a good idea to talk somewhere that isn't out in the open, shall we?" with that she walks into the building gesturing everyone in. When she walks in, she would go up the start which leads to a private office, likely the one she would use to do business.
@SirGrey @YoungX @Crystal Cali
Raider would follow Maggie to her private office. From there he waits for everyone else.

May and Liz follow the other two inside. Liz would pause and try to drag Davorin behind her before going in, but if he didn't move, she wasn't going to be too forceful about it. Once they arrived at the office, they began to lay out their ideas.

May bites the side of her lip and frowns. "I am not sure. There are plenty of ways for a restless spirit to find a host, or even an unoccupied body. But if the spirit is not possessing a living host, we may be more likely to eliminate it, since we would not have to worry about what harm may come to the host."

Liz raises an eyebrow, slightly confused by all the talk of spirits and hosts. "He could've been resurrected like my old captain was, don't ye think? ...... Well, I suppose he looked more alive than dead. The captain was still rottin' and such when he came back."

Raina sighs, and watches Ty, making sure his breathing at least returned to normal before she moved. Raina pulls together some leaves around Ty to cushion the area and make him more comfortable, then takes out her pan pipes and plays a soothing tune that she hopes will help him rest.

@Otakubeats

@YoungX[/URL] @SinningSloth @SirGrey

Raina sighs, and watches Ty, making sure his breathing at least returned to normal before she moved. Raina pulls together some leaves around Ty to cushion the area and make him more comfortable, then takes out her pan pipes and plays a soothing tune that she hopes will help him rest.

@Otakubeats
ThatOneLunatic said:
Will was Agitated that no one answered him "Hello?! Mind telling me what happened!?" His aura was growing and was bright green. @Crystal Cali @SirGrey @SinningSloth
Raider would see Will and brought him to the private office. "Will the dark elf that once possessed you is back. He somehow found a body and is now causing havoc. He is more of a danger than the ranger. It's best if we have a plan now."

@SinningSloth @Crystal Cali @SirGrey @ThatOneLunatic

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Dark elf? No the one who possessed me is dead.....Inwatched his spirit burst into oblivion...." He was thinking @YoungX
"Well he used vines like the one that possessed you. Apparantely his movements were also like yours."

ThatOneLunatic said:
He looked down and in a grim tone he said "Which way did he go? To the forest?" @YoungX
Raider looked at him with a cautious look. "Your not planning on going by yourself are you? Why not bring a group with you?" He didn't need Will to be caught in a trap. Plus... this was more personal to Will than anything. He had a feeling that was the case.

"one moment everyone, let me put on something more comfortable for me." With that Maggie's form shift into her demon form, floating in the air, looking over everyone, "Something that is worrying for me is that he was able to dispel me quasi-illusion, without issue." creating illusion of the vine creatures that were made by the elf. "these things are a concern as well, with what they did and how they changed shape."

@SirGrey @Crystal Cali @YoungX @ThatOneLunatic

ThatOneLunatic said:
"Just tell me where he went. And dont you dare follow." He was serious as he looked Raider in the eye drawing his Elven blade @YoungX
SinningSloth said:
"one moment everyone, let me put on something more comfortable for me." With that Maggie's form shift into her demon form, floating in the air, looking over everyone, "Something that is worrying for me is that he was able to dispel me quasi-illusion, without issue." creating illusion of the vine creatures that were made by the elf. "these things are a concern as well, with what they did and how they changed shape."
Raider's look remained unchanged as he saw Maggie. "Ah those vines? Last time I could burn them just fine. Of course perhaps..." He then begins to think.

Liz looks very annoyed when Will gets angry. He hadn't actually said anything, he had just stood there and stared. "The hell gives ye the right to be angry? You just show up and stand there and expect people to tell ye crap! Imma damn queen on this isle, and even I open my mouth when I wanna know somethin'." Seeing Will pull out his blade for no damn good reason at all, Liz groans. "Oh bloody hell! If solvin' this mystery means I have to deal with this damn moron, I'm out!" She throws her hands in the air out of frustration, and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her, then running off in a hurry.

May gets very nervous as Will draws his sword, and even flinches as Liz slams the door, but his behavior was unacceptable. "Will, put the sword away. Pointing a weapon at one of my guards is a violation of the treaty between Woodland Fae and Colonists. Continue pointing your blade at him, and I will be taking this issue to Raina." While she was nervous, and effectively using Raider as a human shield, her voice was firm and commanding.

@ThatOneLunatic @SirGrey @SinningSloth @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
Will shook his head and dashed off in the direction the other man had retreated and soon after he arrived at a clearing in the forest where the man stood. He didn't care for Liz's lack of observance.

The man turned to face will and chuckled "Delhiron? You? What are you doing here? Come to die for these weak humans? Or maybe the Royal family?"

Will stood in shock as his elder brother stood before him

Thannor began to say to Will "You have two choices. Help me kill these invaders and those who sent me, mom and dad to die. Or you can die with them!" He drew his blade and pointed it at Will

Will shook his head slowly "No...Thannor....you died woth honor doing your duty....just like father..."

He began to step forward "Thannor the war is over...we are at peace....put the weapon down...."

Thannor kept his weapon at the ready "You truly are weak brother. You let the villainous Royals make peace woth those who killed me?! I was your brother! You didnt even try to Avenge me!" He dashed at Will in fury slashing at him.

Will barely managed to block his attack and he retreated in shock as his green aura created a beam that shot into the sky aswell as the dark aura from Thannors

(he did say something. He arroved just as Thannor left and asked a question lol. And he drew his blade because he was going to chase after the elf. Which would be apparent since h ran off right after )

ThatOneLunatic said:
She would cut mostly through the bodies of them but getting stuck about 2/3 of the way through. The man was gone and Will
Had just arrived as the vines fell

Into heps of dead vines. "What happened?!" He asked as he got there

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey @SinningSloth
(see)

As Will draws his sword, multiple quasi-real men surround Will, "there will be no hostile action taken in my establishment." Maggie spoke to Will, her voice obviously showing the irritation that Will caused when he drew his sword, looking to Raider, "the vines seemed to be somewhat enhanced in one way or another, which is an issue." A small illusion appears next to Liz as she storms out of the building, "Poppet, being hasty will not help in this matter, please let's talk about what we are going to do with this spirit issue, so please, come back to the office and let us discuss this properly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back