• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will shook his head and dashed off in the direction the other man had retreated and soon after he arrived at a clearing in the forest where the man stood. He didn't care for Liz's lack of observance.
The man turned to face will and chuckled "Delhiron? You? What are you doing here? Come to die for these weak humans? Or maybe the Royal family?"

Will stood in shock as his elder brother stood before him

Thannor began to say to Will "You have two choices. Help me kill these invaders and those who sent me, mom and dad to die. Or you can die with them!" He drew his blade and pointed it at Will

Will shook his head slowly "No...Thannor....you died woth honor doing your duty....just like father..."

He began to step forward "Thannor the war is over...we are at peace....put the weapon down...."

Thannor kept his weapon at the ready "You truly are weak brother. You let the villainous Royals make peace woth those who killed me?! I was your brother! You didnt even try to Avenge me!" He dashed at Will in fury slashing at him.

Will barely managed to block his attack and he retreated in shock as his green aura created a beam that shot into the sky aswell as the dark aura from Thannors

(he did say something. He arroved just as Thannor left and asked a question lol. And he drew his blade because he was going to chase after the elf. Which would be apparent since h ran off right after )

(see)
((I missed that post, and anyway, Liz was still fighting. Also, both Liz and May would still consider it bad manners to draw your weapon inside a building))

(Yeah but raider did drag him in there xD he never willingly went inside he was in much of a hurry. Hering an elf caused problems would be troubling as it was

His former job to watch over the peace of everyone)

ThatOneLunatic said:
(Also It wasnt pointed at anyone...he drew it and held it at his side....also love how everyone thinks wills gonna fight when he legit asked where the giy who attacked those people went xD )
ThatOneLunatic said:
(Yeah but raider did drag him in there xD he never willingly went inside he was in much of a hurry. Hering an elf caused problems would be troubling as it was
His former job to watch over the peace of everyone)
((It's still, at the very least, considered rude to draw your weapon inside. ;) Personally, I'm not mad, but IC action has IC consequences... and this seems like something Raina may have tried to explain before.))

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]((It's still, at the very least, considered rude to draw your weapon inside. ;) Personally, I'm not mad, but IC action has IC consequences... and this seems like something Raina may have tried to explain before.))

[/QUOTE]
((Ik im not arguing just saying its funny to me that everyone immediately tries to detain him. Like imagine one guy surrounded by like 20 people all telljng him to sheathe his weapon and before they can finish he just dips xD it would be hilarious))

When things started to calm down with Will running off and Liz, storming off, Maggie would look to the others, "we still need a plan of action for this thing, it must have had a reason for coming out and attempting to attack the people that were here, whether it was because of the large number of some other reason, I do not know." She pauses looking at the people in the room, "But we need to find out, the body it has is elven and you said that you've dealt with it before, what differences are there from then and now?" she said, directing the question to Raider.

As Liz continued to move as did the illusion, "Pop... Elizabeth, we need everyone's assistance in this, so please come back to Montblanca and help up create a plan of action, I know you don't like me but right now, I don't care, that thing thinks it can attack my property and the people of the town with no recompense, I can guess that like myself, you want to prove that to be false, so let's do it." the illusion pauses for a moment, "Together, everyone."

@SirGrey @YoungX @Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

old magic runes once thought as nothing more than bad drawings lit up with a strange magic they sent out green rays of light drawing on the natural power of the island. the green rays of light went towards the town going under a building mixing with crushed bones he thought once more as his skeletal eyes lit up. " I had almost forgot about those runes" he thought to him self as his upper torso crawled out from under the building his legs came back under him allowing him to stand then they started to do something strange they grew flesh. Then next few moments were horrific and excellent all the same as his flesh regrew and his body began to feel again. He laughed know that all those with magic ability would know of his return but he did not care a bronze sword from one of his skeletons had found its way into his hand it was a light too as it became magic with him.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali @Anyone else with magic ability

(ITS THE FLAMRES ORGINAL CHARICTER AND HESSS BACKKKK)

SinningSloth said:
When things started to calm down with Will running off and Liz, storming off, Maggie would look to the others, "we still need a plan of action for this thing, it must have had a reason for coming out and attempting to attack the people that were here, whether it was because of the large number of some other reason, I do not know." She pauses looking at the people in the room, "But we need to find out, the body it has is elven and you said that you've dealt with it before, what differences are there from then and now?" she said, directing the question to Raider.
As Liz continued to move as did the illusion, "Pop... Elizabeth, we need everyone's assistance in this, so please come back to Montblanca and help up create a plan of action, I know you don't like me but right now, I don't care, that thing thinks it can attack my property and the people of the town with no recompense, I can guess that like myself, you want to prove that to be false, so let's do it." the illusion pauses for a moment, "Together, everyone."

@SirGrey @YoungX @Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic
Eldritch Being]old magic runes once thought as nothing more than bad drawings lit up with a strange magic they sent out green rays of light drawing on the natural power of the island. the green rays of light went towards the town going under a building mixing with crushed bones he thought once more as his skeletal eyes lit up. " I had almost forgot about those runes" he thought to him self as his upper torso crawled out from under the building his legs came back under him allowing him to stand then they started to do something strange they grew flesh. Then next few moments were horrific and excellent all the same as his flesh regrew and his body began to feel again. He laughed know that all those with magic ability would know of his return but he did not care a bronze sword from one of his skeletons had found its way into his hand it was a light too as it became magic with him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] @Crystal Cali @Anyone else with magic ability

(ITS THE FLAMRES ORGINAL CHARICTER AND HESSS BACKKKK)
Raider would begin to formulate some plans. As he did he would notice a presence thst seemed familiar. In any case... he continues to draw upon conclusion after conclusion. "Well... there wasn't much difference. Seems to be the same. Of course I haven't fought him when you did so I'm not sure."

@SinningSloth @Crystal Cali

Thannor kept slashing furiously at Deldhinor (Deldhinor is Wills Elvish name if you didnt know) as he dodged and blocked them. He refused to strike back at his elder brother. "Thannor stop!" The green light grew brighter illuminating the sky of the isle shining bright through windows, doors and chimneys. Will was forced to fight back against his brother.

And so it began a flurry of slashes dodges kicks and parries. The two brothers equal in strength as sparks flew and the clouds thundered. Their Auras mixing into the sky as they dueled. Vines everywhere continuously trying to grab the opposite brother as they fought. The fight was loud bright and elegant as the two highly skilled Elves fought to what seemed to be the death.

Suddenly a burst of flames came from the Older brothers mouth, Thannor had some corrupted version of the forest magic it seemed......Deldhinor was forced to dodge as flames bust into the air. The fight would no longer be dealt with through strength and speed, but by intellect and skill. It was clear now Deldhinor was outmatched @Everyoneable to see xD

ThatOneLunatic said:
Thannor kept slashing furiously at Deldhinor (Deldhinor is Wills Elvish name if you didnt know) as he dodged and blocked them. He refused to strike back at his elder brother. "Thannor stop!" The green light grew brighter illuminating the sky of the isle shining bright through windows, doors and chimneys. Will was forced to fight back against his brother.
And so it began a flurry of slashes dodges kicks and parries. The two brothers equal in strength as sparks flew and the clouds thundered. Their Auras mixing into the sky as they dueled. Vines everywhere continuously trying to grab the opposite brother as they fought. The fight was loud bright and elegant as the two highly skilled Elves fought to what seemed to be the death.

Suddenly a burst of flames came from the Older brothers mouth, Thannor had some corrupted version of the forest magic it seemed......Deldhinor was forced to dodge as flames bust into the air. The fight would no longer be dealt with through strength and speed, but by intellect and skill. It was clear now Deldhinor was outmatched @Everyoneable to see xD
Raider could sense it... conflict between two others. "Something is happening in the forest. You can feel it too right?" He asked Maggie.

@SinningSloth @Crystal Cali

Raina sees the aura shoot up into the sky, and recognizes the green aura that belongs to Will. "Stay here," she tells Ty, then rushes to the site. Raina ducks into the brush nearby so she would not be seen and watches with an expression of shock and horror at what she saw.

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz looks over to the illusion, and rolls her eyes. She seems to ease up just a bit as she talks. "It ain't ye I'm mad at, poppet, it's that idiot elf. Ye probably don't know him, so ye ain't got a clue how stupid he really is, but.... well, let's just say, he ain't a team player, and I ain't botherin' pretendin' to work with him."

@SinningSloth

May couldn't sense magic, but she could take a guess at what was going on. "Will caught up with him," she says, and sighs.

@YoungX @SinningSloth

Ed saw a boar, it was eating some rats or something, and Ed shot it dead, he picked it up, and brought it back to the town, going into the main building and started to prepare it, he skinned it, and started to slice it up, making sure to check for anything abnormal, since if elves exist, then there's some other stuff that isn't normal around here.

(@Crystal Cali , if you're heading back, if not, ignore this)

(Plot going on. Might want to ask in OOC.)

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL]

Liz looks over to the illusion, and rolls her eyes. She seems to ease up just a bit as she talks. "It ain't ye I'm mad at, poppet, it's that idiot elf. Ye probably don't know him, so ye ain't got a clue how stupid he really is, but.... well, let's just say, he ain't a team player, and I ain't botherin' pretendin' to work with him."

@SinningSloth

May couldn't sense magic, but she could take a guess at what was going on. "Will caught up with him," she says, and sighs.

@YoungX @SinningSloth
"Your right about that. Well... at this rate this fight is going to cause chaos." Raider needed a plan to take care of this. He decided that they should immediately think of a plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
"feel it? I can see... it, there's more than one thing going on." With that the desk in the office shimmers before showing two images, one of Will fighting another elf and the other of a man wielding a sword, old, brass, from the image people could see the magic emanating from both images, "seems there's a new arrival on the isle pointing to the man in the second image. "seems the elf's got himself in a bit of a pickle."

SinningSloth said:
"feel it? I can see... it, there's more than one thing going on." With that the desk in the office shimmers before showing two images, one of Will fighting another elf and the other of a man wielding a sword, old, brass, from the image people could see the magic emanating from both images, "seems there's a new arrival on the isle pointing to the man in the second image. "seems the elf's got himself in a bit of a pickle."
"At this rate Will will be overpowered. Of course of we rush blindly it'll cost us. Anyone have a plan?" Raider felt that he needed teamwork to solve this dillemma. Plus thst way he won't have to use more of his power than needed.

(Darn you, Raider, you said exactly what I was gonna say! ;P Now I have to re-write my post)

May sighs, shaking her head. "
Not particularly. Unless we could create some kind of barrier that would keep the power contained, so it does not damage too much of the isle."

@YoungX @SinningSloth

Liz stares up into the sky at the auras shooting up from the forest. "Welp, if that idiot's gonna destroy the isle, then I'm gonna have some rum, cuz I ain't blowin' up sober." Liz waves to the illusion and starts to head towards the tavern.

@SinningSloth

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL]

@SinningSloth

@YoungX @SinningSloth
Ty had woken up at the strong magic. He followed raina silently.

"yes and no is my answer to that, in a sense I can but I'll need to be there, I might be able to make something to hold what ever's gonna happen." Maggie said as she floated towards the door. Knowing full well that if she does it, it's gonna hurt in one way or another. "I better get something for doing this." she say as she continued on.

"look Poppet, i'm gonna have to leave you, since I might be able to stop the big boom from happening, so take a shot for me, and after, I'll take one for you." she said to Liz as the illusion that was with her disperses. One by one each Illusion Maggie conjured faded, only leaving the one monitoring Will and the one on the table. As she leaves the building she'd just let out a sigh.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
Will wouldn't notice Raina as he fought his brother. As the fight drew on Will would begin to loose strength and Thannor would slash down forcing him to his knees. He would continiously slash down forcing wills sword ou tof his hand and he raised his blade again preparing to finish will off as he said loudly with a chuckle "goodbye dear brother!" @Crystal Cali

Raina notices Ty nearby but says nothing. She continues watching, then seeing Thannor's raised arm, he had been made vulnerable. Raina quickly and precisely draws her bow, knocks an arrow, and shoots it, aiming for Thannor's stomach.

@Otakubeats @ThatOneLunatic

SinningSloth said:
"yes and no is my answer to that, in a sense I can but I'll need to be there, I might be able to make something to hold what ever's gonna happen." Maggie said as she floated towards the door. Knowing full well that if she does it, it's gonna hurt in one way or another. "I better get something for doing this." she say as she continued on.
"look Poppet, i'm gonna have to leave you, since I might be able to stop the big boom from happening, so take a shot for me, and after, I'll take one for you." she said to Liz as the illusion that was with her disperses. One by one each Illusion Maggie conjured faded, only leaving the one monitoring Will and the one on the table. As she leaves the building she'd just let out a sigh.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX
ThatOneLunatic said:
Will wouldn't notice Raina as he fought his brother. As the fight drew on Will would begin to loose strength and Thannor would slash down forcing him to his knees. He would continiously slash down forcing wills sword ou tof his hand and he raised his blade again preparing to finish will off as he said loudly with a chuckle "goodbye dear brother!" @Crystal Cali
Raider looks to May and would want to go help, but... he feels that a select few should handle this. "May should I go or... do you think the others can handle it? I believe that this fight is too personal for me to invade upon. What do you think?"

@Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back