• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Otakubeats said:
He nodded and did as he was told.
GROSS
Evan opened the stiches where he was stabbed and spread open the wound. he then placed cotton in the wound and put drops of the antidote inside and closed it

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]
GROSS
Evan opened the stiches where he was stabbed and spread open the wound. he then placed cotton in the wound and put drops of the antidote inside and closed it

[/QUOTE]
Afterwards Ty looked at Evan with confusion. He attempted to remember this man, but nothing came except a fuzzy image. Then looking at the wound, he pulled his shirt down over the bandages. He then simply stared at evan, trying to remember.

Raina shudders as the feeling coming from Will spreads through her. She gently strokes his cheek. "No, Melamin, you misunderstand. As a soldier, you are still obligated to listen to my commands, but your position as a soldier is not all you have. If that was all that there was to you, I would have never fallen for you in the first place. Perhaps because You have been told so many times that being a soldier is all that is valuable, you cannot see your true worth. You think you cannot do anything without the title of a soldier, but in reality, your title is not what gives you power." Raina moves one of her hands down, and places it over Will's heart. "It's your heart, determination, and your love for others that makes you who you are, with or without a sword, these qualities never change, and they alone are what make you great." Raina looks to Will with a desperate expression, as she silently pleaded that he would come to understand, and see in himself what she had seen in him all along.

@ThatOneLunatic

May nods, remembering how she was told that the guards were not allowed to speak unless she gave them a command. She sighs when Ed asks about her father. "My father is dead," she says with a sad voice. "And, we have no way to communicate with the main land, so this town is a system all it's own. We have managed to thrive here, though. Life is not so bad," her voice did get more cheery as she continued, and she smiles at him as she finishes talking.

@CERBERUS177

Liz moves over beside Davorin, reaching her arm out to wrap around one of his arms, as her eyes followed the illusion as it moved. "How about ye come out from yer hiding spot, face us like a woman rather than a coward? Then I might consider giving ye my name."

@SirGrey @SinningSloth @YoungX

@ThatOneLunatic[/URL]

May nods, remembering how she was told that the guards were not allowed to speak unless she gave them a command. She sighs when Ed asks about her father. "My father is dead," she says with a sad voice. "And, we have no way to communicate with the main land, so this town is a system all it's own. We have managed to thrive here, though. Life is not so bad," her voice did get more cheery as she continued, and she smiles at him as she finishes talking.

@CERBERUS177

Liz moves over beside Davorin, reaching her arm out to wrap around one of his arms, as her eyes followed the illusion as it moved. "How about ye come out from yer hiding spot, face us like a woman rather than a coward? Then I might consider giving ye my name."

@SirGrey @SinningSloth @YoungX
Ed looked surprised and a bit down when he heard he was dead, "I-I'm sorry...I...I didn't know..." he said, thinking of the nice man, he always was nice to him and the younger soldiers, kinda like a second grandpa or something, "He was a great man May...So...your orders now?" he asked, seeing that she was the only person from where he came from, and was the Generals daughter, "I-I mean...Anything you need me to do?" he asked, correcting the bad habit.

as Liz moved to Davorin, Maggy would have moved closer to the three she's been playing with, making herself look like a normal villager as she moved she would have her illusion move so that Liz wouldn't notice Maggy coming up behind, "but it's fun to plays these games as an observer rather than a participant." saying that, she sheds her illusion to show her human form doing this, the original illusion waves goodbye to them before dissipating into nothing.

@SirGrey @YoungX @Crystal Cali

He knew what she said was true but he was raised as a soldier. It was all he knew in life. Fight and die when commanded. Those are the rules he was raised under. He was born and was raised to fight a war against Humans. He fought against them in his younger years and when the war ended he didnt know what to do. He was a young elf when he had first fought and living your life in times of war at such a young age gave him the mindset of a soldier. All he had ever done was "be" a soldier. Very few understood why he would sit upon the tallest trees for hours on end. But the truth of the matter was that he was watching, he was waiting for his time, the time where he too like the others before him would be sent into battle to die. As these thoughts entered his mind so did they enter Rainas his voice would be heard as he relived these times where he sat atop the trees waiting Soon, soon enough it will be your time. Time for you to be sent. One day. Soon.... then another image of him upon the tree this time he was older an adolescent elf and one again his voice Mother....Father.....your time was today......why were you chosen.....why did you have to die......No no....why wasn't I chosen....why couldn't I die with you! the voice seemed angry and sad and upset all together why...why do we do as we are told.....why must we live as cattle to these shepherds..... his voice would fade but it seemed as if he was about to say someones name but then the next one. He looked older once again. In fact it looked close to the present day. His voice came back One day.....soon you will.....huh Will...thats the name you've chosen now? It would fade again and it seemed awfully familiar to Raina. He had been sitting on a tree branch looking towards a cave. Two figures stepped out of the darkness one Raina, the other someone he had never seen before A new friend maybe? I wonder will this be my time? Soon Delhiron soon. Next Raina had waved and began running over and climbing the tree along with a man who at the time Will did not know but soon would come to know he carried a large sword that even Will was astonished by and as they gre closer Wills would say Soon your duty will be fulfilled..........

@Crystal Cali @YoungX (Had to tag Young xD Hope you like the loop back to my first few posts in the rp xD )

"Go to hell you pathetic cowardly trickster I have no time for your kind" Davorin said almost spitting the words. His anger was clear by the show of his fangs. He was glad to have Liz at his side. He was a bit surprised by her appearing behind them. "My name is something you shall learn if I wish, right now I wish it not" He said with a coy smile. He knew her kind. "Besides I don't think you would be fight to play games with me, they get... intense" Davorin explained in a calm soothing voice. He shot a quick look to Liz, trying to get across this act. He thought Liz would know anyway. After all vampires are built for this kind of thing. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

Lucius stood still not knowing what to do since after the whole thing with the cave went down nobody had spoken to him and he was starting to feel left out. What was the point of leaning his world if he was going to be isolated from everyone. He thought that these people might have been his friends but it seemed that he was wrong. He was cast aside like rotten garbage. He had tried to speak up, he had tried to involve himself with these people but it was worthless. "Well if that will be all I think I will be on my way now since it seems that my services are no longer required. Thanks for nothing." Lucius turned from what remained of the group, gripping the staff in his hand tightly, almost like he would crush it in his hands. He then began to walked away, he didn't see Shafer but he didn't know that the creature would even want him to be in his presence.

@Acey @Crystal Cali @ThatOneLunatic

May smiles gently at Ed. "For now, you should get yourself accustomed to this place. If you wish for work as a town guard, speak with Raider. The barracks are near the gate into the town, and there are beds there for the guards, so you will have housing."

@CERBERUS177

Liz turns her head to look at the woman who had come up behind her. She frowns. "Aye, well not everyone has the patience fer these games, poppet," she practically spits the words, then looks to Davorin as he speaks, noticing the look he gives her. Liz would then turn her attention back to the woman with a dark expression on her face. "Leave us be, if ye know what's good fer ye."

@SirGrey @YoungX @CERBERUS177

Raina was overwhelmed by the sudden visions coming from Will, but she refused to back away. Instead, Raina would wrap her arms around Will's waist, and pulls herself close to him so that her head rested on his shoulder. Tears began to run down Raina's cheeks as she was flooded with memories from their past, though she now truly saw what Will had been feeling. One statement in particular stood out to her, and Raina would take a breath to answer Will's thoughts. "You shouldn't live like cattle, Delhiron," she says, using his elven name. "You were right. It was wrong that you have been treated as such. Your life should never have been portrayed as something that can be thrown away. It is far more precious than that. You are far more precious than that." Raina hears Lucius a short distance away, and frowns. "Thank you for your offer to help, friend. I am sorry you did not need to do more." she calls after him, hoping he would hear. Raina was truly grateful she had all the help that she did, even though some of those who offered to help ended up not doing a thing.

@ThatOneLunatic @ChoasMaker

Will didnt respond. He didnt know what to believe. He had been raised as cattle. He didnt know anything other than that life. He truly had no self worth. Other than him being a Soldier he didnt know what else he was. An Elf? An Elven soldier. That all he could understand. His friends and family died as Soldiers doing what they were commanded to do. He felt left behind. New thoughts arose and would still echo through her mind Why...why was I left behind.......why did they all get their time.....why did they leave....? @Crystal Cali (You've broken him officially xD )

"Town guard? Hmm...Sound's interesting...But, is it possible to be a cook or something when I'm not working as a guard? I can start fires very easily." he said, snapping his fingers making a spark. "I used to cook on the ship, and the crew loved my cooking." he said, May was very nice, everyone said she was almost exactly like her father in ways of talking and acting towards people, "But, I think the decision should be up to you, I'm not a very good fighter with swords and stuff, unless someone can train me...?" he asked, seeing that gun powder is something that ceases to exist on the island.

@Crystal Cali

"If I was a coward, would I have come to meet you face to face, no, and poppet, weren't you gonna say your name." walking around them so Liz wasn't facing behind her, "besides when has things that are good for you any fun, I have not harmed anyone, maybe a bit of pumpkin's pride maybe, but other than that, nothing, so you can relax." as she says that, she simply smiles, deflecting the dark expression Liz had.

Raina clung on tighter to Will. She wasn't sure if he could also hear her thoughts, so she spoke the answer. "They were treated unfairly, all of the soldiers were. I'm sorry, Melamin. I wish they were still here with us," her voice was genuinely sad as she spoke.

@ThatOneLunatic

May smiles, and nods. "Well, you do not have to join the guard. If you wish to be a cook, you can either ask the tavern owner for work, or work here in my personal kitchens. The choice is yours."

@CERBERUS177

Liz scoffs. "The name's Elizabeth, and no, ye haven't harmed anything, but ye are quite the pest."

@SinningSloth @SirGrey @YoungX

His arms wrapped around her tightly as she spoke "But....that is our duty...thats why we exist....right?"

He didnt know anything anymore he was so torn between what he was raised to believe and what the woman he loved wanted for him

He was honestly scared to do anything, he didnt know what was right anymore, he wanted someone to just tell him what to do and this was apparent through his thoughts
@Crystal Cali

Lucius heard the comment that Riana had made but he continued made him slightly happier but he didn't have any motivation to stay to see how their love feast would evolve. Through the trees he could see an opening and then the town. He could see Liz and Davorin talking to someone but he didn't know what was happening. He thought he should go the other way but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead he walked up to them. "Hey, what are you up to now?"

@Crystal Cali @SirGrey

"Okay may you haven't harmed anything, maybe you are just here to play games, what if we don't want to play them or will that just make things better for you" Davorin says in a monotone voice. "Davorin" He says as if to admit his pride is healing. "Having a heated conversation with a women of illusion" He says to Lucius. He gripped Liz's hand. @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth @ChoasMaker

Raina sighs. "Your duty does not have to be the only reason why you exist, Melamin. I cannot tell you what any of the other reasons are, you have to find that for yourself, as I have had to do."

@ThatOneLunatic

Liz turns around to see the magician from earlier. "Hell if I know anymore," she answers in a brighter tone than what she had been using before. Liz looks back to Davorin, gently squeezing his hand in response.

@ChoasMaker @SirGrey

Ed smiled at the thought of being her cook, "I'd quite like that ma...May" he said, dropping formalities and calling her by name, "I've cooked steaks and other things perfectly before, don't see why I can't now." he said, almost forgetting something, "I'm also a good hunter! I can get food for the town if it needs any." he said. Also remembering some crates that were washed up, maybe they're still there, he can bring the food back for everyone.

@Crystal Cali

"A heated conversation, this is mild, now, before anything else, I was told about housing and I would very much like to know where that is, that and what's been going on around here lately." Maggy would add on to what Liz said. Turning to Lucius, with smirk in toe, "pleasure to meet you, Maggy and you are?" directing her conversation to Lucius.

@SirGrey @Crystal Cali @ChoasMaker

"Well we shall we off for now then" Davorin said turning away though he let go of Liz. If she wanted to stay that was her choice. The sooner he could get away the better. He journeyed further down the village. He just wanted to get away. He sighed. "Shouldn't let my emotions be played with like that, shows weakness" he muttered. @Crystal Cali @ChoasMaker @SinningSloth

Lucius didn't know what to make of everything. It didn't seem important enough to do anything. "The pleasure is all yours. My name I Lucius, I recently just got here and have no clue of anything that is going on."

@Sirgray @Crystal Cali @SinningSloth

Seeing Davorin leave without answering her question she would snap her fingers as she did a man in front of Davorin began talking to him while they walked, "I still would like to know where I might be able to get housing, leaving while I was introducing myself to someone is rude you know. So Davorin, do you know where I would need to go?"

As that was going on Maggy would look to Lucius, "so, what do you know? If you don't mind me prying." as she spoke she was polite at least more so to him than Davorin or Liz.

@SirGrey @Crystal Cali @ChoasMaker

Lucius made an ugly face at Maggy. "I know that we are currently in a town on an Island and seeing what you have going on over with Favoring I know that you make illusions." Several copies of Lucius walked out of him making it so that there were now five of him in a circle around the girl or at least that was what she could see. When the copies were walking out he had gone.

@SinningSloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back