• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

"Erm I'm not really.... yes of course I'll help" Davorin relented. "Where did they go, where did you see them last child" Davorin asked concerned hidden but still in his voice. He didn't want to do this but part of couldn't, wouldn't say no to this. "Can you take me to where you saw them last". The fear on the childs face hit Davorin. It wasn't because of him. Something else. Davorin had to find out what it was. @SinningSloth

@YoungX

"well then, I guess I'll be on." as she said that she walked off melding into the crowds of people, before heading into an alleyway and as she got into the shadows and away from prying eyes her form shifts before dispersing in the shadow, moving to a better vantage point to watch the fun with the 'little boy' and the vamp.

@SirGrey

the little boy started sniffling as he spoke, "I, I w-was with them going t-to get something and I wanted to help them but I bumped into someone and, and..." the boy starts crying, now holding onto Davorin's leg, tears running down his face.

Davorin sense something, something off about the boy. Yet he didn't bring it up. He tried to comfort the boy saying "Its okay child just try to tell what happened" Davorin said in a quiet tone as he knelt down to hug the boy. @SinningSloth

the little boy took a few deep breaths before speaking, "me, my mummy and my daddy were going to a store to buy something." Taking in another deep breath he continued "But on our way I bumped into a man." the little boy describes the man to look like Raider the head guard. "And I don't know where the shop that mommy and daddy were taking me to." the boy pushes his face into Davorin's chest trying to hold back tears but failing, staring to hyperventilate "and, and, I don't know how to get home." he hiccups from the hyperventilating.

All the while, Maggy would be having a good old time watching the whole thing unfold.

@SirGrey

"Hey its okay I know the man your talking about, I'm sure he would be glad to help" Davorin says taking the boy by the hand. It didn't take long for him to find Raider. "Raider seems we have a problem, this young man is lost he says he bumped into you before he lost sight of his mother and farther, you didn't happen to see where they went didn't you" he asked Raider, taking a hit to his pride. Th deadly vampire helping a child wasn't the best for the reputation . Still he had to help, or find out why the boy had such and odd presence about him. @YoungX @SinningSloth

SirGrey said:
"Hey its okay I know the man your talking about, I'm sure he would be glad to help" Davorin says taking the boy by the hand. It didn't take long for him to find Raider. "Raider seems we have a problem, this young man is lost he says he bumped into you before he lost sight of his mother and farther, you didn't happen to see where they went didn't you" he asked Raider, taking a hit to his pride. Th deadly vampire helping a child wasn't the best for the reputation . Still he had to help, or find out why the boy had such and odd presence about him. @YoungX @SinningSloth
Raider looked at the boy then back to him. "Is that so? I'll be glad to help, but I've never met this boy ever. In fact I haven't even bumped into anyone as of late. Actually... I've never seen this boy in the village before. Where did you find him?" Raider then was curious and thought of a few theories. The woman he met earlier was one included.

@SirGrey

He just came up to me when I was on my to the alchemy merchant. He then thought about the presence of the boy. Davorin muttered to Raider "There is something about he acts real, feels real but something about feels... fake". He hoped one of raiders theories would make sense of this. @YoungX @SinningSloth

SirGrey said:
He just came up to me when I was on my to the alchemy merchant. He then thought about the presence of the boy. Davorin muttered to Raider "There is something about he acts real, feels real but something about feels... fake". He hoped one of raiders theories would make sense of this. @YoungX @SinningSloth
"Hmm... he came to you around the time I met that woman... " Raider would then use logic and what he knows. "I believe this child may be an illusion created by the woman I met earlier. There is one way to prove it." He then would whisper into Davorin's ear, "Use your hypnosis. If you ask a certain question then the illusion will not be able to answer. I believe that should confirm it."

as Davorin and Raider was thinking over things, there would be a scream followed by someone shouting, "get back here you thief." as a man was being chased with a guard close behind, hearing the scream and shout the little boy held onto Davorin tightly, surprisingly tight. During this Maggy would start chuckling at the commotion she seeing.

@YoungX @SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed walked into the building that had the colonist leader, he didn't know what to expect. "H-Hello? I'm supposed to speak with someone about, a living quarters...Or something?" he said looking around the main area.

(@Crystal Cali are you in the main building? Sorry that it's short...)

Raina sighs, and reaches out a hand to wipe the tear from Will's face. "I know you took certain precautions, but acting outside a ruler's instruction is not a habit befitting of a soldier. There is no excuse for that, and as such, you are suspended from your duties, but... this does not have to be permanent." Raina reaches out her other hand, and puts it on Will's other cheek, trying to gently force him to look directly at her. "I know how much value you put into your position, and how much the forest means to you. You hold these things so dear that it is the only source of worth you see in yourself. While our people and our home are things to be proud of, and protected, you cannot place the entirety of your worth within them. You have qualities and desires outside of the bounds of your duty as a soldier that can bring you so much more happiness, but you have never sought them out. Admittedly, this is a flaw of how we were raised, but if we want to thrive in these times, we have to overcome it." Raina begins to tear up as she continues to speak. "Please, Melamin, search within yourself, and find what it is that makes you more than just a soldier."

@ThatOneLunatic

CERBERUS177 said:
Ed walked into the building that had the colonist leader, he didn't know what to expect. "H-Hello? I'm supposed to speak with someone about, a living quarters...Or something?" he said looking around the main area.
(@Crystal Cali are you in the main building? Sorry that it's short...)
(You could call it the "main building". It's pretty much the biggest house there.)

A tall, muscular body guard answers the door and looks at the stranger. "Are you here to speak with May?" he asks.

May had quickly retreated with the flower to her lab in the basement. She searched through books to try to find a poison antidote using the flower, frantic as she knew time was short. She found a few things, but with how little she knew about the poison, she feared she would end up making the wrong thing.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali](You could call it the "main building". It's pretty much the biggest house there.)
A tall, muscular body guard answers the door and looks at the stranger. "Are you here to speak with May?" he asks.

May had quickly retreated with the flower to her lab in the basement. She searched through books to try to find a poison antidote using the flower, frantic as she knew time was short. She found a few things, but with how little she knew about the poison, she feared she would end up making the wrong thing.

[/QUOTE]
'May...now where have I heard that name before..?' he thought to himself, "Yes sir...I just washed up on shore, and I was told to speak with her." Ed said, "I'm Private Edwin, last known survivor of Saint James frigate of the royal navy." he said, feeling quite intimidated by the man before him.

Davorin hand went to his blade but then he remembered what Raider said, his warning. "Keep the men back while it try the hypnosis" He muttered to Raider before kneeling down to the boy. His eyes glowed purple and every word the vampire said was like a command. "Tell me what are you parents names" Davorin said before asking, or rather telling him another question. "When is your birthday". If the child was an illusion he would have to find who did and find out why.@YoungX @SinningSloth

The guard nods. "Follow me," he says, then would lead Ed to the office, which looked more like a throne room. On the far wall of the room was a silver throne with dark purple cushions, with a window on wither side that was covered by curtains that matched the throne's cushions. Along the wall to the left was a small wooden desk with papers, quills, and ink wells neatly arranged. Along the nearest wall was a row of smaller wooden chairs, which the guard directed Ed towards. "Have a seat and May will be with you shortly," he says, and then leaves the room to go inform May of the visitor.

May had quickly put together a medicine using the flower that she believed would work... at the very least, the potion could not do any more damage to Ty than what had already been done. When the guard comes knocking on the door of the lab, May was already heading out of it.

"Oh! Bentley, was there something you needed?" she asks.

"There is a man in the office here to see you. He says his name is Private Edwin, of Saint James frigate of the royal navy."

"I see. Must have been another shipwreck. Here," May hands her guard the potion she had just made. "Deliver this to the hospital. Tell the doctors this is the antidote for Ty."

"Yes ma'am," Bentley took the medicine, and headed over to the hospital. He delivered the potion May had made, and told the doctors what it was for. The doctors gave Ty the medicine, and watched carefully to see if it would work.

@CERBERUS177 (@Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind Up to you guys if May's antidote works or not. She's no ranger, but she is a fairly skilled alchemist. If you still want to have the actual ranger-made antidote be the one that works, I won't be offended. ^_^ )

@CERBERUS177[/URL] (@Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind Up to you guys if May's antidote works or not. She's no ranger, but she is a fairly skilled alchemist. If you still want to have the actual ranger-made antidote be the one that works, I won't be offended. ^_^ )
(I'm ok with it working but...not entirely. *Evil laughter*)

Ty stirred,and sat up looking around in confusion. He didn't show any more symptoms of pain or sickness, the potion seeming to have worked. Not a word was spoken as he silently looked at the room from where he sat on the cot.

@CERBERUS177[/URL] (@Otakubeats @Wild Wolf Wind Up to you guys if May's antidote works or not. She's no ranger, but she is a fairly skilled alchemist. If you still want to have the actual ranger-made antidote be the one that works, I won't be offended. ^_^ )
Ed looked up from where he was sitting, and saw someone a bit familiar, 'Wait...Could she be...?' he thought to himself, then it clicked, that was the May that everyone was talking about. The one his frigate was looking for, but he guesses that's not happening for a long while, "M-Ma'am!" he said, standing at attention as was taught by some of the trainers back home, always greet a high ranking officers family as they were officers themselves.

"My mommy's name is Magnolia and my daddy's name is David, my birthday is today." the little boy answered to Davorin looking into his eyes, as this went on Maggy would by now get bored by nothing really happening, at that time the little boy's voice changed to that of a woman's, Maggy's "you know you're rather boring, I thought you might do more than talk, still seeing a big bad vampire stop to help a little lost boy, this is something that might be going the rounds rather quickly, don't you think?" a devilish grin plastered across the boy's face. Looking to Raider the boy only chuckles at him before looking to Davorin, "So pumpkin, What's your name?" leaning on Davorin.

@SirGrey @YoungX

May blinks, a little surprised at the formality of Ed. She looks at him for a long moment. He looked familiar. "Have we met before?" she says, tilting her head to the side. "Or... did you work for my father for a while?" May asks. She had seen many of the men her father worked with, since his office was in their home on the mainland, but she had not talked to many of them.

@CERBERUS177

Liz had stayed in the forest, watching Raina and Will from the shadows, but soon got bored and wondered where Davorin had gone. She gets up and walks to the town, spotting Davorin in the streets rather quickly. She approaches the group, giving the boy there a curious look. Liz was able to pick up the last few words the illusion of the boy had said, and she raises an eyebrow and looks to Davorin. "Do I want to know?"

@SinningSloth @SirGrey @YoungX

Finally finishing up the antidote Evan grabbed something Ty needed to bite down on. It was ranger poison only real way to remove it is a painful way.

he started to walk to Ty. he saw doctors giving him a potion. "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" he runs in and checks his vitals. he looks at the doctors. "you didn't use the flower. it may seem like he is fine, but it will later kill him." he goes up close to ty "Ty I'm going to have to hurt you to stop the poison ok?" he brings out a gag. "you are going to need to bite down on this"

@Crystal Cali @Otakubeats

Davorin didn't say anything before striking his sword at the boy. He hissed like snake as he stood up. He knew something was wrong. He didn't care about his reputation. The vampire only cared about the why in the case. Why was would someone do this. "No you don't" He said to Liz in a dark tone. He didn't like being played with. @SinningSloth @YoungX @Crystal Cali

"You are what makes me more than a Soldier. Other than that I have nothing else. Live and die for our people. That is what the lesser families did. That is what I must do. Serve the Queen that is the duty of a soldier, if you want me to be more than just a soldier and to adapt to these new times then acting on my own is doing precisely what you are telling me to do." He wouldn't look her in the eye as the green light surrounded the both of them. As soon as she touched him the light spread to her covering her and it would send a dark feeling throughout her body. It was as if she could feel the sadness within him as if it was her own. @Crystal Cali

@CERBERUS177[/URL]

Liz had stayed in the forest, watching Raina and Will from the shadows, but soon got bored and wondered where Davorin had gone. She gets up and walks to the town, spotting Davorin in the streets rather quickly. She approaches the group, giving the boy there a curious look. Liz was able to pick up the last few words the illusion of the boy had said, and she raises an eyebrow and looks to Davorin. "Do I want to know?"

@SinningSloth @SirGrey @YoungX
"I worked with your father ma'am. And I've seen you around the mansion, I was tasked to guard the inside of the building for a few days, I never really said hi, since I'd break code for doing so..." Ed said, remembering the hours upon hours of standing still and walking to aid some of the elderly nobles of the building, and taking maids out for stealing, though, that was only a 2 time thing, guarding the inside of the building was nice, better than that one night with a storm, poor Jack was sick for a week. "S-Speaking of, is he around? I need to tell him about the crew and rescue mission...as one has faild, and the other ceases to exist..." he said, still wondering about the crew.

the 'little boy' appearing behind Davorin, no longer fully tangible but still there, "Oh poppet, you do, oh you do but before we continue, how about names, you may call me, Maggy." she spoke through the 'little boy', as she did the image walked behind Raider, shifting form to appear as Magnolia would in human form a smirk across her face.

@SirGrey @YoungX @Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back