• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Kiera trots up next to Raina and starts whimpering when she sees evan and the fire. Evan turns to Kiera and gasps "shh girl its fine shh" her crying gets louder and louder. She then lets out a chilling howl. he swears the temperature drops like 10 degrees. the fire in a flash is gone.
[media]

[/media]
(i know its not a regular one but its the best i could find)

[/QUOTE]
(That was adorable)

The torch having been the only source of light in the cave, fell to the ground with a thunk. Elita swiftly ran out of the cave, casting blind spells s she went, heading for the trees.

Will in his rage followed. He himself not knowing how he was doing it but he could feel her life force. Almost like he could feel everyones energy. As he chased after he yelled in a dark familiar voice. It was almost the same as the man who had possessed hims but it still had a hint of wills voice "ILL KILL YOU! WENCH!" @Otakubeats

Evan, blind spell still active listened to the foot steps and let a arrow fly.

[dice]24656[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Wolf Wind]Evan, blind spell still active listened to the foot stepped and let a arrow fly.
[dice]24656[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
Elita yelped as the arrow pierced her side. She fell with thud, and silently cast her final spell.

shaavaverun paukav

The spell sank into the flowers essence, untraceable and inseparable. The elven ranger croaked out one final statement. "Take the leaf." Before her body fell still. (Ty for helping me build this char BTW.)

"Well you got your wish" Davorin says as he picks up the body. He had to get HER out of here. After all villains need to buried after all. They show the people how that the heroes won. As he walks out of the cave, he nods over to Liz. Going outside he says "Evan has the flower" before leaving the body. He walks away from the cave. The group wasn't something he cared for after all. @ChoasMaker @ThatOneLunatic @SirGrey @YoungX @Wild Wolf Wind @tealevergood @Otakubeats

Evan carefully grabbed the flower and started walking back. he speed up a little to catch up to Davorin. "how long have you actually lived?" he says holding the flower lightly.

@SirGrey

Lucius suddenly became visible again and hit his staff against the ground to produce light as he began to walk out of the cave. It seemed that everything that he did was worthless. he didn't expect the women to use magic to escape, his barrier might not have been able to prevent her escape if he had cast it but now he would know in the future to prepare for that so that someone couldn't just bypass it. He walked out of the cave to regroup with the others, sad that he didn't actually get to help anyone and instead he been nothing more then a burden in his mind. "Well that didn't go as expected." That was all he had to say.

@ThatOneLunatic @SirGrey @YoungX @Wild Wolf Wind @tealevergood @Otakubeats @Crystal Cali

Wild Wolf Wind]Evan yanked the leaf from her hands. she then was gone dead finally.he walked over to Kiera and kneeled down. she happily jumped on him and licked his face. "thank you girl." He turns to Raina and gives nod of satisfaction. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34231-crystal-cali/ said:
ThatOneLunatic said:
Will was consumed in anger. He fell to his knees as the green aura dispersed and he held his head dropping his blade @Crystal Cali @SirGrey @Wild Wolf Wind
Raider would meet up with them. "Are you alright? It seems we did it. Now then we should get the flower to Ty quickly."

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will smiled as he managed to stand back up although he was in some pain. He didnt really know from what though. @Crystal Cali @YoungX
"Well... the Ranger is finally dead isn't she? In any case let's go get the leaf to Ty. I fear that he won't last much longer like this."

Last edited by a moderator:
teal gets up after seeing the rest of the group come out of the cave. teal had been bored having stayed guard at the cave exit... doing absolutely nothing but siting there

Liz had only made it a short distance in before everyone turned around and came out. Well, turns out they didn't need her, but oh well. The boy was all she cared about, and she trusted that Evan would take care of the boy, so she went to follow after Davorin. Though seeing as Evan came after Davorin as well, she gets a bit annoyed. "Don't ye have a child to be healin'?" she asks in a harsh tone, glaring at Evan. "Best be on that, rather than meddlin'."

@SirGrey @Wild Wolf Wind

Raina walks over to Will's sword, and picks it up, then faces Will with a cold expression on her face. "You blatantly disobeyed my command, pushed your companions into danger before everything was set, caused others to take risks they need not take, and took unnecessary risks yourself. Give me one good reason I should give you back your blade, and not strip you of your position as my guard." Raina wasn't just serious, she was furious. Had Kiera not shown up and provided a distraction, Will's rage could have endangered the flower, and Ty's life.

@ThatOneLunatic

@SirGrey[/URL] @Wild Wolf Wind

Raina walks over to Will's sword, and picks it up, then faces Will with a cold expression on her face. "You blatantly disobeyed my command, pushed your companions into danger before everything was set, caused others to take risks they need not take, and took unnecessary risks yourself. Give me one good reason I should give you back your blade, and not strip you of your position as my guard." Raina wasn't just serious, she was furious. Had Kiera not shown up and provided a distraction, Will's rage could have endangered the flower, and Ty's life.

@ThatOneLunatic
As thst happened, Raider took it upon himself to get the flower and would have to bring it to May. He would come to her place to ask her to make a medicine from this flower.

@Crystal Cali

YoungX said:
As thst happened, Raider took it upon himself to get the flower and would have to bring it to May. He would come to her place to ask her to make a medicine from this flower.
@Crystal Cali
((I think Evan was supposed to have the last flower, but we can assume Elita missed one I guess?))

May was standing outside her house this time, with her body guard near the doorway. She was asking someone if they had seen Mawlock, since she had gathered all the things he had told her they needed, and was taken by surprise when Raider approaches. "Oh Raider! What happened with that hunting party? What is the Araluen orchid for? I mean, what type of medicine do you need?" May had seen the flower before, and though she had never used it in one of her potions, she was aware of it's effects, and knew she had several recipes using the flower, but she needed to know which one to use.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]((I think Evan was supposed to have the last flower, but we can assume Elita missed one I guess?))
May was standing outside her house this time, with her body guard near the doorway. She was asking someone if they had seen Mawlock, since she had gathered all the things he had told her they needed, and was taken by surprise when Raider approaches. "Oh Raider! What happened with that hunting party? What is the Araluen orchid for? I mean, what type of medicine do you need?" May had seen the flower before, and though she had never used it in one of her potions, she was aware of it's effects, and knew she had several recipes using the flower, but she needed to know which one to use.

[/QUOTE]
(I guess I missed some details. I guess we can say that Raider decided to take the flower himself.)

"The Ranger is dead and this flower is to help cure Ty's poisoning. Can you make an antidote?"

"I caused a problem? Everything was going to plan until Evan decided to step out and open his mouth! I had her distracted and was going to get her to duel me and push her away from the flower!" He truly was going to do all this until Evan had stepped out of the shadows and ruined his plans "HOnestly you assume everything I do is reckless! I had reason in every move I made. But when Evan decided to compromise the whole plan and put MY FRIEND IN DANGER I LOST IT! Everything I did and was going to do was well thought out and planned. I was inches away from her and if you didnt notice as I was speaking to her that light that for some reason pours out of me at points had dimmed the flame and was continuing to!" The light had began to seep out of him again. It seemed when he felt extreme emotions the light returned to him. @Crystal Cali

Raina clenched her fists. "According to whose plan, Will? Because I had a plan, and before we could even get started, you dragged Raider and Evan into that cave! Or were you not listening to the words that came out of my mouth? I asked everyone to wait until Davorin went inside and told us what we were dealing with before heading into the cave, and not a minute later, you ignored my request, and went inside yourself! It is not a matter of reckless behavior, though I would still say that is how you acted, but currently it is a matter of you disobeying your queen's orders!"

@ThatOneLunatic

He sighed "I didnt drag them in I motioned for them to follow. I stuck to the shadows and assessed the situation. I didnt follow your orders because every second we wasted was a second we should have been acting to save Ty's life! I did what I did to save a friend, no one was hurt and no one came close to being hurt! The only one who could have been hurt was Ty who if you dont remember has a DEADLY poison running through his veins. I disobeyed you for the safety of the forest and the people who reside on this isle, I did my duty!" @Crystal Cali

Raina crosses her arms and frowns. "You do not always need to be the one to asses the situation. Davorin, who has the ability to transform into a bat, and thus view all angles of the battlefield undetected, would have been more useful than you in this situation. We were acting as quickly as possible, while making use of every asset we had, which yes, involved a few measly seconds of hurried talking. That was hardly a danger to Ty's life."

@ThatOneLunatic

"A few seconds can save a life in a situation like that. If we were even 3 seconds too late Ty could have succumb to the poison! Posion doesnt work on our time! It is its own beast that cannot be tamed it is not my fault that I understand that simple fact and wanted to keep my friend alive! Either way everyone is ok! Now if you choose to banish me or relieve me of my duty or forsake me as your love then drive the sword you have in your hands through me!" he would say as he grabs the blade putting it to his gut the tip pointed towards himself @Crystal Cali

"I'm going back now. come on Davorin we need to get this back now." Evan speed up his pace and started for the village. he knew it wouldn't be much longer

Raina pulls the sword away from Will, and puts it through her own belt. She looks more offended at his last statement than anything. "Do you think I am stupid enough to not be aware of the fact that time in our situation is precious? I understand the severity of that, but I also understand that if you walk into a trap, you loose more time than you would have had you made sure there was no trap in the first place. While you are very skilled at reading your surroundings, there was someone in our party who would have been able to get a better read on the situation than you. I realized that very quickly, and moved to use that to my advantage. If you have a problem with my judgement, then yes, you are relived of your duties." Raina takes a few steps back, moving so that any weapons she carried would be out of Will's reach. "This is, however, the only punishment you will receive. Your actions today are not severe enough to warrant an execution."

@ThatOneLunatic

(Assuming the 'after war' was after the beginning of the plot, as in, I just arrived on the island(?).)

Ed woke up, lying on some drift wood on a beach head of an unknown island, "J-Jack!?" he shouted, Jack was Ed's best and only friend on the ship, "C-Come on dude, this isn't funny!" he shouted looking around and not seeing anyone. He stood up, and he had a gash on his leg, and it was bleeding, he lit his finger up, and painfully sealed the wound, then he started to walk, not knowing where to go, it was a bit dark, but he could see perfectly, he held his flintlock revolver that he made, the gun powder was wet, so he couldn't do much if he was attacked by someone, maybe natives or some wild animals, of course there was the sword, but he wasn't good with it. "...I want to go home..." he said, sobbing almost, thinking of his little sister back home, and wondering if he'll see her again. He saw some light in the distance, and he quietly made his way to the source. When he arrived, it was a town, he saw people, not many, but there was some. But, he didn't know if they were hostile or not, so he decided to hunker down near the town, setting up a small camp sight for himself, making sure that it wasn't too easy to see, he lit a fire for himself, since over using his fire magic can drain him and make him fall asleep. After that, he made a small bed made of levees and other things alike, and laid down, looking into the night sky(Hope it's night time) looking at the stars, and holding a hand up, "I'll see you some day Jack, you too Amy..." he said.

(Anyone? Don't care who, just, nobody that want's to fight alright?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back