• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist

Raider would then tell May, "With the flower Evan has I need you to make an antidote from it. He should be heading back to the village right now. In any case I'll be patrolling the area right about now." He then headed out and patrolled the village.

(Open for interaction)

@Crystal Cali

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Raider would then tell May, "With the flower Evan has I need you to make an antidote from it. He should be heading back to the village right now. In any case I'll be patrolling the area right about now." He then headed out and patrolled the village.
(Open for interaction)

@Crystal Cali
Ed heard some footsteps not to far from him, and saw a figure walking by, he put the fire out by sucking the flames into his hands, he almost screamed, as that hurt going back in, but only a slight quiet yelp came out, he then retreated into his little tent he made, Closing his eyes, since they tend to glow in the dark. "Please don't see me please don't see me!" he hissed, scared that he was seen by the unknown figure.

(If you're up for greetings then by all means, go talk to the paranoid boy lol)

CERBERUS177 said:
Ed heard some footsteps not to far from him, and saw a figure walking by, he put the fire out by sucking the flames into his hands, he almost screamed, as that hurt going back in, but only a slight quiet yelp came out, he then retreated into his little tent he made, Closing his eyes, since they tend to glow in the dark. "Please don't see me please don't see me!" he hissed, scared that he was seen by the unknown figure.
(If you're up for greetings then by all means, go talk to the paranoid boy lol)
As Raider patrolled the village he heard a presence. Whatever it was it could've been an animal or something, but he was inclined to investigate as head guard. He would investigate the area and would put up a stealth enchantment on himself. This muffled all sound he would make as he went on.

YoungX said:
As Raider patrolled the village he heard a presence. Whatever it was it could've been an animal or something, but he was inclined to investigate as head guard. He would investigate the area and would put up a stealth enchantment on himself. This muffled all sound he would make as he went on.
Ed opened his eyes and looked around, not seeing anyone, "Oh...thank God..." he said, before stepping out of his tent, before lighting the fire again, he looked in the direction the figure was, then to the right and left, he didn't see anything, then he lit the fire again, and sat down next to it, trying to keep warm. "I wonder if I can find a way to see if they're peaceful..." he said, getting ideas for how to see if they were peaceful.

CERBERUS177 said:
Ed opened his eyes and looked around, not seeing anyone, "Oh...thank God..." he said, before stepping out of his tent, before lighting the fire again, he looked in the direction the figure was, then to the right and left, he didn't see anything, then he lit the fire again, and sat down next to it, trying to keep warm. "I wonder if I can find a way to see if they're peaceful..." he said, getting ideas for how to see if they were peaceful.
Raider would sneak around and heard a voice. It seemed that whoever it was wanted to know if the folks here were peaceful. So Raider would show up walking towards him calmly. "If you wanted to know that then you could just come to the village. Don't be alarmed. I'm head guard of the nearby village here. We're friendly so don't worry we aren't going to hurt you. My name is Raider. What is yours?"

YoungX said:
Raider would sneak around and heard a voice. It seemed that whoever it was wanted to know if the folks here were peaceful. So Raider would show up walking towards him calmly. "If you wanted to know that then you could just come to the village. Don't be alarmed. I'm head guard of the nearby village here. We're friendly so don't worry we aren't going to hurt you. My name is Raider. What is yours?"
Ed was about to fall backwards and fall asleep, when someone came out of nowhere walking towards him, before the man could say anything Ed was went to draw his sword, he drew it but the blade wasn't attached, last resort was to look weak, as his gun was still not dry. He looked scared and backed into a small corner near a rock and tree, then the man spoke, talking about that they were peaceful, and giving his name, Ed was still a bit scared, seeing a new face was frighting, and since he was on an island of unknown history, he didn't know if he could trust this, Raider fellow.

"P-Private Edwin. Royal Navy colonist fleet, ship of Saint James. Only known survivor so far..." he said, giving the basic things for when captured. He wasn't much of a fighter, but was alright with hand to hand, as was basic training.

CERBERUS177 said:
Ed was about to fall backwards and fall asleep, when someone came out of nowhere walking towards him, before the man could say anything Ed was went to draw his sword, he drew it but the blade wasn't attached, last resort was to look weak, as his gun was still not dry. He looked scared and backed into a small corner near a rock and tree, then the man spoke, talking about that they were peaceful, and giving his name, Ed was still a bit scared, seeing a new face was frighting, and since he was on an island of unknown history, he didn't know if he could trust this, Raider fellow.
"P-Private Edwin. Royal Navy colonist fleet, ship of Saint James. Only known survivor so far..." he said, giving the basic things for when captured. He wasn't much of a fighter, but was alright with hand to hand, as was basic training.
"As crashed ship? Considering that the Isle is covered in mist then it makes sense. If you want there is a place you can stay at the village. You don't need to trust me. Those that offer true hospitality don't expect trust." He then procedes to head back to the village.

YoungX said:
"As crashed ship? Considering that the Isle is covered in mist then it makes sense. If you want there is a place you can stay at the village. You don't need to trust me. Those that offer true hospitality don't expect trust." He then procedes to head back to the village.
Ed got up and walked with Raider, "S-So, how long has this all been here?" he asked, looking around the island, a bit scared as to what might be in the dark. "I-I was on my way home, and we were attacked by, some creature, I don't know if anyone else made it out alive." Ed said, yawning a bit.

CERBERUS177 said:
Ed got up and walked with Raider, "S-So, how long has this all been here?" he asked, looking around the island, a bit scared as to what might be in the dark. "I-I was on my way home, and we were attacked by, some creature, I don't know if anyone else made it out alive." Ed said, yawning a bit.
"In all honesty I'm not sure myself. I was transported here one day after fighting Belial. Then I just settled in to the village and became head guard shortly after. This was all recent mind you. Anyway there it is the village," he takes him to the village to let him look around. "Feel free to look around. I have guard duties to attend to. Direct your questions to May, the leader of the colonists." He pointed to the building where he could find her and then takes his leave.

"Im not against your judgement but in that situation I felt time was

More important than planning. Im sorry but I acted carefully. If your going to relieve me of my duty for saving a friend and doing what I felt was necessary to uphold my duty than thats your choice but I see little reason to do so."

He said sadly as he tried to get closer to her "Melamin.....I as your guard and a watcher of the forest and our people felt my actions were necessary to our mission. I kept everyone safe during the situation........no one was hurt and you know i wouldnt put anyones lives in danger purposely and from the way it turned out I didnt......but yes if you chose to relieve me of my duty.....and free me of the oath I have taken that is uktimately your choice." During

His last sentence he expressed extreme emotion as the green aura flurried around him and a tear streamed down his cheek. She was taking away the one purpose he had in life. It was what he had lived for and it was his duty to die for it. If she took that from him he would feel he had no purpose at all anymore and would likely dissappear @Crystal Cali (You have the power in this one xD Will may or may not go down a dark path depending on Rainas choice

Raider then begins to patrol the village once more and wonders how everyone else is doing. He hopes that now that the fight was over there would be peace. For now he just stands guard.

(Open for interaction)

"I haven't lived as long as you may suspect" Davorin recalled saying to Evan as he put the body down while he left the cave. Presently he noticed Liz and Evan were following him. "Evan do you have flower or is some else taking care of it". He then looked to Liz with a smile saying "Well that went pretty well... expect for Will" He muttered looking back to Will. He knew that things could go badly fast. He decide to stop and sit under a tree, watching as events play out. @Crystal Cali @Wild Wolf Wind @ThatOneLunatic @YoungX

@YoungX I'll take you up on that)

after a while of tormenting the people that were about the town, she would notice some of the guards, likely to figure out what has been causing all of the issues for the people there. Seeing the guards move about see wondered if there were any guards that were on their own that she could 'play' with and to her luck, there was, a young man standing guard on his own, she decided to sneak up behind the lad, "Must be dull working standing there all day? I'm sure there's some other things you'd like to be doing" she said in a purposely seductive tone, before walking around so he could she here, she would make it so she looked like beautiful to the point of almost disbelief.

SinningSloth said:
@YoungX I'll take you up on that)
after a while of tormenting the people that were about the town, she would notice some of the guards, likely to figure out what has been causing all of the issues for the people there. Seeing the guards move about see wondered if there were any guards that were on their own that she could 'play' with and to her luck, there was, a young man standing guard on his own, she decided to sneak up behind the lad, "Must be dull working standing there all day? I'm sure there's some other things you'd like to be doing" she said in a purposely seductive tone, before walking around so he could she here, she would make it so she looked like beautiful to the point of almost disbelief.
Raider would notice the presence and faced her. "As head guard I guard the village. That's all there is to it." He wasn't one to just sway away from whatever he does.

"Head guard? You're still a pup, so tell me pup, what's your name?" as she said this she would have illusionary women approach the other guards, to get their attention, elsewhere all the while she would chuckle at the sight.

SinningSloth said:
"Head guard? You're still a pup, so tell me pup, what's your name?" as she said this she would have illusionary women approach the other guards, to get their attention, elsewhere all the while she would chuckle at the sight.
He looked straight at her as he kept his guard. "I suppose you can call me that age wise. You aren't exactly a human yourself are you? You can call me Raider." Raider would be cautious around her as he would tell one of his guards to go at their duties.

"Me? I'm 100% human, pup, what made you think I was anything else?" she said staying in human form, pouting. Looking over at the guards, having the illusionary woman walk into the crowds to disperse when they get out of sight of the guards and Raider. Crossing her arms waiting on a response from the young pup.

@YoungX

SinningSloth said:
"Me? I'm 100% human, pup, what made you think I was anything else?" she said staying in human form, pouting. Looking over at the guards, having the illusionary woman walk into the crowds to disperse when they get out of sight of the guards and Raider. Crossing her arms waiting on a response from the young pup.
@YoungX
"Because I can sense some demonic essence. Take a look at me for example." Raider would exert a black aura that only other demon's could see. It would feel like sharp spikes being pointed at to those that can feel it. Nevertheless.... he wasn't exerting all of his power. Why bother? "In any case what brings you here anyhow?" He asks her as he disperses his aura.

"oh pup, I'm here for fun, It was, sooo boring when people first got here, so I napped for a bit and when I woke up, things were getting interesting. Now here's a question for you, am I myself or merely another illusion? Is anything here real." as she said that one of the guards image seemed to shudder, then a villager did the same and another and another, "pup, I've been playing this game a long time, try and keep up." as she said that a wicked grin washes over here face, "don't worry, no one's being hurt."

SinningSloth said:
"oh pup, I'm here for fun, It was, sooo boring when people first got here, so I napped for a bit and when I woke up, things were getting interesting. Now here's a question for you, am I myself or merely another illusion? Is anything here real." as she said that one of the guards image seemed to shudder, then a villager did the same and another and another, "pup, I've been playing this game a long time, try and keep up." as she said that a wicked grin washes over here face, "don't worry, no one's being hurt."
"I see. Well it's an illusion I can sense that. In any case I do hope you don't pull illusions on everyone you see. Some people don't like being pulled in illusions. Of course if you want fun then there is the tavern. Filled with drunks and other variety of people. Just hope that the tavern may have what you need for fun."

Showing the bottle of rum she got from the tavern, "it was." she chuckled remembering how the people were basically puppets to play with. "But you seem more fun, so I'm thinking of sticking around here... oh and pup, I am real, I ain't no illusion." she says that as she leans on him just to see how far she mess about.

SinningSloth said:
Showing the bottle of rum she got from the tavern, "it was." she chuckled remembering how the people were basically puppets to play with. "But you seem more fun, so I'm thinking of sticking around here... oh and pup, I am real, I ain't no illusion." she says that as she leans on him just to see how far she mess about.
"Well you certainly are yes," he said calmly as the woman leaned on him. "If you need a house then that can be arranged. Unless you already have a house anyhow." The Isle was definitely filled with many interesting characters.

Davorin says "I'm going to be in the village if you need me" before taking his leave. Walking through he thought about what happened today and how things could go from here. Arriving at the village the vampire put on his darkened glasses, and smoked his pipe. He had 'feed' recently so the sun was less of an issue. He saw Raider with a strange woman. He passed them on his way to the alchemy shop. @SinningSloth @YoungX

"Oh? And where would that be?" she smirked as she looked around, noticing the vamp in the tinted glasses, returning her gaze to Raider. As she did a small little boy came up to Davorin, he looked scared not of Davorin just, scared, "Um... excuse me? Mister? could you help me find my mummy and daddy? I can't find them anywhere." the child spoke as he tugged on Davorin's pants leg.

@YoungX @SirGrey

SinningSloth said:
"Oh? And where would that be?" she smirked as she looked around, noticing the vamp in the tinted glasses, returning her gaze to Raider. As she did a small little boy came up to Davorin, he looked scared not of Davorin just, scared, "Um... excuse me? Mister? could you help me find my mummy and daddy? I can't find them anywhere." the child spoke as he tugged on Davorin's pants leg.
@YoungX @SirGrey
"We have several empty houses at the moment. Feel free to pick one of them. Just please keep in mind that village rules do apply. I'm sure it won't be an issue though. If you have any other questions feel free to ask them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back