• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Hayabusa ignored whatever his clothes looked like and turned to Felix. "I need a copy of my Windmill Shurkien Felix." Jacob had his attention on the figures that came out of the fire, forming a small, round ball of smoke behind his back. James was sitting down in the shadow dome, waiting for Felix to lower it. You know, I can help fight if you'd let me....."

Felix lowered the dome and created as best a copy of Hayabusa's blade as he could, all while keeping his eyes on the three. "After nearly killing me and everyone else, doing... I don't even KNOW what you're powers are." Felix leveled his blade at them. "Leave... NOW!"

"If the man over there is fine with me leaving, I'll oblige." The blonde shrugged at Nico, "But if a little bit of fireworks killed you guys off, I'd be rather disappointed." The blonde stared straight at Felix, his voice deepened seriously, "After all, you are a monster."

Felix stared at him, his teeth clenched and his fist tightened around the hilt of the sword. Flames almost seemed to burst into his eyes. "I'm... not... a... MONSTER!!" By now, bystanders had arrived to watch the scene as Felix dashed at the blonde and thrust his sword towards his chest.

At the mention of powers, Jacob looked to Hayabusa and frowned. "What is your power? Like, seriously, I've never seen you fight with any visible power. Do you even have one?" Hayabusa sighed and tightened his grip around the blades handle. He reached for the headband that covered his right eye and pulled it down, revealing his long hidden secret.

1609354.jpg

Jacob nearly got lost in the strange markings before Hayabusa stepped forward. He saw Felix attempt to charge the man and dashed after him. "Felix, no!" Using Rush, he quickly caught up to the boy. He tackled him to the ground, pinning him down.

Felix struggled against Hayabusa. "I'm not a monster!" He yelled. "I'm... I'm not..." He laid his head against the concrete. "I'm... not..." He looked up at Hayabusa. "Right?"

"Aaaw, you guys don't remember me?" The blonde chuckled before his green eyes faded into violet, his hair turning the colour of straw before reverting back, "I simply had a wardrobe change, that's all, although the eyes are for more than cosmetic purposes."

"For starters, you can call me Merlin." The lady curtsied, pulling apart the coat tails of her coat to reveal the only piece of clothing on her(apart from her boots), "And this seemingly uncaring, but super tsundere, kinky gentleman is Xavier!"

"I could have done without the first part, ya know. And besides, I don't have anyone right now." Xavier glared at her angrily, ignoring her coos and teasing.

"I noticed....... So, the vampires chew toy is finally back, eh?" Hayabusa said, standing up. James and Jacob ran to his side, Jacob helping Felix up. "So..... Merlin. That name is..... Well, it's.... I don't have words to explain that name. That's how terrible it is. You named yourself after a bearded wizard. I don't even know what to say about the big guy... Is he mentally incapacitated or something? He can barely speak. He is the definition of 'retarded'." Hayabusa said, twirling his blade behind him. "Anyways... IF you think your gonna take Nico, your dead wrong. If you think your gonna hurt us, your dead wrong. But, if you wanna get hurt? Step right up. I'll give you the ass-whupping of a life time."

"Merlin's not my real name, how gullible of you," Merlin chuckled, "And he called you a chew toy! Hahahaha!"

"Well this thing over here isn't stupid. I just keep him impaired." Xavier knocked on his purple armour, "And please try to control yourself Merlin."

"Which part of you did he bi-"

"Shut it. Now." Xavier sighed, "Well, it's up to him to decide." Xavier continued to stare at the dark-haired man, "I promise, I won't bite."

Last edited by a moderator:
While all the talking was going on, little did anybody notice the blood dripping out of Nico's nose and his slight seizing. A number of memories were ripping themselves into Nico's mind. It would seem they might of been activated by all the people who had been shouting Xavier as in Nico's memory he was once again looking at the blond haired and blue eyed Xavier.

Only this time.. the memory seemed to be taking place in a motel. Clothes from at least two people seemed to be scattered across the room. As on a bed Nico was currently looking across at a naked and drunk Xavier. As it happened Nico's face grew darker and darker shades of red as he was forced to see the events that took place during all of that night. Afterwords...

Wait.. all this time I've never known who's memories I keep seeing... This Xavier person could finally be the answer!

Nico had finally found a person he could ask to figure out who's memories he was seeing. However given the circumstances.. it would be best if he asked him in private.

With Nico's face still bright red, he jumped out in front of everybody else and approached Merlin and Xavier.

"If it will stop the fighting, I will happily come with you. Everybody just calm down..."

Nico struggled to even get the words out as he was still processing what he was forced to see.

Dax and Twilight watched all the carnage and confusion that was happening. "What in the fuck is going on here?!" Dax said. He then sighed. "Twi, Ice." He said to her. "Twilight nodded and pressed the ice elemental bead, making her beam an ice one. They walked over to the area. "Alright, who wants some?!" Dax and Twilight said as Dax took out his dream cards.

Felix gladly accepts Jacob's hand up and glares at Xavier. "You again. God damn. I wanted to have a welcoming procession for all the sires, welcome them back to the good side." Felix chuckles darkly. "But some people just cling to their own insecurities."

"Felix! What's going on?!" Twilight yells over to him.

Assailant said:
Felix gladly accepts Jacob's hand up and glares at Xavier. "You again. God damn. I wanted to have a welcoming procession for all the sires, welcome them back to the good side." Felix chuckles darkly. "But some people just cling to their own insecurities."

"Uh, you're not gonna like it... Xavier's back!" He yells. "And he brought friends..." He grumbles.

Assailant said:
"Uh, you're not gonna like it... Xavier's back!" He yells. "And he brought friends..." He grumbles.
"WHAT?!" Twilight says as her and Dax rush over. "Is he good or bad? Cause if he's bad, then I'll experiment on him..." She said with a growl. Dax puts a hand on her shoulder. "Easy girl, I know what the dark side feels like and it is not fun." He explained to Twi.

"STOP," Nico yells out again, aiming it towards both Felix and the two new arrivals. His face was still deeply shaded red but at this point he couldn't be asked to care, all that mattered was stopping a blood shed from happening and him getting his answers.

"I've already said I'll go with them. None of you know me and none of you owe me a dam thing. Just let me go..."

"Jfc..." Xavier muttered under his own breath, pinching the bridge between his eyebrows, "I honestly don't care about sides anymore. What I want to do is find Zabuza, or at least locate his corpse. Even if it's just the head." He pointed a finger at Felix, "And my insecurities are none of your business. N. O. N. E. NOOOOONE." Xavier emphasised heavily.

"Well, if you're ready to come, I'll bring us somewhere private. If you want to return to these idiots who only see in black and white, you are very much welcome to." Xavier fished out a phone in his left hand and extended his right hand to Zabuza.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"STOP," Nico yells out again, aiming it towards both Felix and the two new arrivals. His face was still deeply shaded red but at this point he couldn't be asked to care, all that mattered was stopping a blood shed from happening and him getting his answers.
"I've already said I'll go with them. None of you know me and none of you owe me a dam thing. Just let me go..."

[/QUOTE]
Dax looks over and his eyes widen. "You remind me of...ah! D2!" Dax says as he takes out a card and summons his clone who had the sharp gauntlet's on. Dax also summoned his original gauntlets and both Dax's pointed them at Nico. "You're supposed to be dead!!" They yelled in anger.

"Ugh, everyone is like some broken recorder today..." Merlin yawned, "Hey Xavier, we should get outta here soon. I wanna eat something. "

"This is as tiring for me as it is for you..." Xavier pulled his hand down his cheeks, pulling down his eyes in boredom.

Otakuyaki said:
"Ugh, everyone is like some broken recorder today..." Merlin yawned, "Hey Xavier, we should get outta here soon. I wanna eat something. "
"This is as tiring for me as it is for you..." Xavier pulled his hand down his cheeks, pulling down his eyes in boredom.
Twilight pointed her hands to Xavier and they now had an icy aura. "Are you good, or not?!" She asked.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight pointed her hands to Xavier and they now had an icy aura. "Are you good, or not?!" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
"No clue." Xavier shrugged.

"None at all." Merlin smiled.

"Hmmph..." The giant grunted.

Nico took another step forward. He was trying to focus his attention upon Xavier but it was turning out to be no easy task as every time he looked at the man he once again saw images of that one night. Still the time was now or never, as long as he followed these people he could finally get answers.

"I'm ready to go..." Nico spat out the words, his heart seemingly beating a hundred miles an hour as he neared Xavier.

"Let's get out of here." Xavier clicked a button on his phone, and the four of them began shining a light blue glow as they were enveloped in overlapping polygons, "Please don't move abruptly." The lights began shifting upwards, as they dematerialised in a flash, teleporting to an emptied underground cistern. The walls had been seemingly charred, as there were burn marks where there was usually moss and sewer stains. There were barriers of code blocking the pipes, stopping water from flowing into or out of the cistern, and the only lights were miniature suns.

"Like the light decorations?" Merlin raised her outstretched arms, creating several more, "Made 'em myself!" She smiled, trailing a finger across the air, leaving behind words composed of faint wispy trails of light saying "You may clap now."

Nico wasn't really amused by the lighting but he gave a faint clap all the same just to please the one that called herself Merlin. He still took a good look around at his surroundings and the people he was now stuck with. Then Nico remembered why he was here and what he needed to ask so he could learn...

"I have a..."

Nico looked down at Xavier's feet, unable to look up at him. His face was still red and sweat was running down the collar around his neck. Nico found it somehow odd nobody had even mentioned the collar, was it common for people to wear them? Nico's mind returned to the topic at hand.

".. question for Xavier. I need to ask him alone..."

Nico didn't know what to expect but he probably shouldn't ask out loud with the others in the room.

Felix watches Nico go and screams, blasting a hole in the ground. "DAMN IT!!! Just as everything was seeming calm, Xavier reappeared. And did you see the way Nico was looking at him." Felix thinks. "I'm developing a theory, and I really hope it isn't true. Either way, something's off. " Felix looks up at the moon steadily rising in the sky. "Wow, I should probably get home soon, Sphinx may start to worry." Felix looks at the ground, then looks back up to his old friends. "Hey, guys? I... have a favor to ask. On this occasion, well... I can tell this is the start of something. It can't be a coincidence that we all meet and that same day these strange conduits show up and break the peace. A storm is coming..." Felix looks back up to the moon. "And I think before this new struggle begins, we should honor those who were lost during the old one." Felix looks to his gathered friends. "I'm going to visit the great battlefield and pay my respects to the graves, and I'd greatly appreciate if you all would join me." With that, Felix turns and walks towards the graveyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back