• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Netherdragon said:
"I understand, how you feel Alex, but it just comes off that way." Null responds, "As for why nobody else, we don't want to attract too much attention. We'll each go at different times, sorta like by-passers. Oh, and Sphinx if she wants, can be eyes in the sky. Dax I need, because of his hover board, so we can get away if anything goes wrong. On top of that, he can create earpieces for us to stay in touch. Sphinx is more optional, but could be useful if she's careful. Terrance, I need for the same reason I need Dax. High mobility. Basically, we want the fastest and myself, but only a few. The only reason I'm even going is to collect the info. Does that make sense? We'll need a couple days. We need to take it slow so we don't look suspicious and don't look like anything more than people walking down the street."

"True... Wait... you used to be there didn't you? Did you ever notice a pattern in the guards?"
Sphinx nodded. "got it. So do I just fly into the sky and tell what I see?" she asked, tilting her head.

Dante smirked and said to Chase, "Well young one. First let me tell you about the birds and the bees. You see..." Dante continued to tell Chase everything about... You know... After he had finished, he put his finger that was inside of his other hand making a circle, down and he sighed. "Get it?"

"I know what reproduction is. I'm not a babbling infant or oblivious child. If this is all you wanted to say to me, you've wasted five minutes of my life, and yours." Chase said, still walking around Dante's house. "You made you're house out of rock? So you're either an earth conduit or a hermit. Correct?"

Dante laughed. "Oh kids. Way are you going to do. I'm neither, numnuts. I'm a earth and flame conduit that happens to be on top of the world." He looked at the corrupted kid in front of him. "What about you kid?"

"They change guard shifts and patterns weekly so that no prisoner could work out their schedule and attempt to make an escape. Although, I suppose I'm living proof that escape from the First Sons is possible. Any other questions?"

Nico remarked as he once more thought about Sphinx's name. Why had his memories told him that her name was Sapphire? This was something that his memories seem to have messed up on...

"I like your wings..."

Nico seemed to have blurted out without even thinking. He had just been staring at them, imaging what it could possibly be like to fly with wings.

"I can only guess as to how awesome it must be to fly and glide through the air with wings."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop calling me 'kid'. It's becoming annoying." Chase said, completely ignoring Dante's question as he continued to explore the house. "So, you say you're a earth and fire conduit? I've never heard of a conduit that can control two elements."

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"They change guard shifts and patterns weekly so that no prisoner could work out their schedule and attempt to make an escape. Although, I suppose I'm living proof that escape from the First Sons is possible. Any other questions?"
Nico remarked as he once more thought about Sphinx's name. Why had his memories told him that her name was Sapphire? This was something that his memories seem to have messed up on...

"I like your wings..."

Nico seemed to have blurted out without even thinking. He had just been staring at them, imaging what it could possibly be like to fly with wings.

"I can only guess as to how awesome it must be to fly and glide through the air with wings."

[/QUOTE]
Sphinx shrugged. "It's...it's kinda like flying in an invisible plane." she said.

"An interesting analogy Sphinx. Question, seeing as they're extensions of your body can you actually feel them? To word the question better, are there nerves connected to your wings that allow you to feel when the wind blows across them while you fly? Or I suppose when somebody touches them? How does it feel if that's the case?"

Nico scratched his head while he shot off question after question upon the winged conduit. He just couldn't help being so curious in regards to the wings.

"I'm also curious as to what your wings feel like to the touch. For instance whether or not they're feathery like a birds. Would you mind if I petted them?"

"Nico... Don't... I'll explain why later.... It's... complicated..." Null says Why did I have to receive this power to be always on.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"An interesting analogy Sphinx. Question, seeing as they're extensions of your body can you actually feel them? To word the question better, are there nerves connected to your wings that allow you to feel when the wind blows across them while you fly? Or I suppose when somebody touches them? How does it feel if that's the case?"
Nico scratched his head while he shot off question after question upon the winged conduit. He just couldn't help being so curious in regards to the wings.

"I'm also curious as to what your wings feel like to the touch. For instance whether or not they're feathery like a birds. Would you mind if I petted them?"

[/QUOTE]
"NO!" she spat out, eyes widened. She then took a deep breath and frowned. "sorry for shouting...but seriously, no. No petting. I only let Felix do that...." she said.

Felix blushed when he heard that and immediately turns around and begins walking around, seemingly examining things, as Alex and Terence laugh.

Nico was struck back and confused at what he had said or done wrong. With his head held low he backed away from Sphinx towards the outer edge of the group. As he walked away he muttered

"I'm sorry.."

under his breath for whatever it was he had done. Nico wished for his father's memories to rush into his head and clue him in as to what Sphinx's problem was with people touching her wings, but either the memories weren't coming or even the Demon didn't know.

Sphinx blinked, watching Nico back away. "um, it's fine." she looked towards Terence and Alex and crossed her arms. "what are you laughing about?" she said with a frown.

"Ya ya ya im special. But what about you? I'm interested." Dante said, now very curious about this kid. "Please? Pretty pretty please will you tell ol' Dante?"

Alex chuckles and fake wipes a fake tear from his eye. "My my Sphinx, does someone have a wing fetish? That goes double for lover boy." He continues to laugh as Terence rolls his eyes.

Sphinx glared at him and folded her arms. "shut up!" she said frowning. "don't judge me!" her wings rustled as she frowned.

Alex chuckles and walks over to Sphinx, patting her on the back. "There there, don't get your wings in a bunch." He then grins and strokes her wing, then quickly gets blasted across the room by Felix, which receives an uproar of laughter from Terence.

Sphinx's eyes widened as she yelped in surprise. She spun around to slap Alex, but he had been blasted before she could anything. She turned her back to Alex and crossed her arms. "perv...." she muttered. She then looked at Felix. "thanks..." she said.

"I'm an abomination. Not much more to say. My mother is a corrupted and my father was a Shadow with some.... Sire mixed in. They is what we're called, right?" Chase said, turning to face Dante.

Dante dropped his jaw. "I'm not a father. No way in hell. I'm the only shadow sire mix that I know and I know a lot." He slowly laid down on the ground and stayed down for a few moments. He started to moan with an extended sound.

"You're not my father. Hayabusa is. Well, he was at least. I killed him." Chase said, saying the words as if they were something he would say everyday. And to be honest, they were. "So, you say you're a hybrid as well? Good. That means I'm not the only one out there. But it's also bad," Chase says, his finger nails extending, turning into claws. "Because that means you've become a threat to me...." He turns to Dante, his eyes jet black again. "All threats must eliminated at all cost."

Dante stood up and acted like nothing happened. "Oh sweet. But umm why am i a threat? I'm not planning on hurting you. I mean we can work together. We can take this city down!" He sighed and put his hand on his hips in disappointment

"I don't want the city. I don't need a partner. I want to start a type of World War 3. But this time, when the dust settles, the only thing standing will be me." Chase continued to stare at Dante. Of course, this was all a facade. What was the point of destroying the human and Conduit race? Anyone who sought out to do that was truly idiotic. The only thing you would really achieve would be loneliness. He just wanted to see how Dante reacted. He couldn't work with any spineless fools, after all. However, if he attacked, then he truly would become a threat. That would also mean he was a little too quick to react, another unwanted trait.

Dante sighed. "Bro. Homie. Home-slice. We can do that together! And anyways, wouldn't that get lonely? And boring. The only thing worth doing is jack off but even that gets old. After quite some time but still. It gets old. But whatever. If you really hate me that much then I can't do anything about that." He looked down at the ground feeling rejected.

'Talkative, annoying, idiotic. I can deal with it,' Chase thought to himself. His physical state returned to normal as he walked over to Dante. "Get up. We can.... Work together, if you'd like." Chase said as he walked towards the door. "Just try not to get too annoying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back