• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

(Sorry i was watching people vomit and puke in reverse IT IS HILARIOUS)

Kano exited the village because he got kicked out by the guards again. He went to the forest again which was more relaxing to him.

"Heh heh... So those potions did work! I can blend into you guys in no time! As long as I have the materials to make the potions and the mask daily... I think it would be better than exiled from your own race's towns..."

Kano sighed and looked down annoyed.

"Yea... Thats the downside... And if you guys notice I have no scent... You will know that I am no hybrid..."

Kano frowned then and sighed again.

Aura was wandering around the woods. Tooday was not a good day for him. The insanity was creaping back up on him... the voices... the eyes... everything watched and laughed at him... It was maddening....

Xillia was strolling around the village, finally ready to leave to the forest. Tonight, the trees would glow again and she wanted to see it from inside. It would be beautiful. Nobody would deny that.

She had a few weapons just in case, and a bag of a handful of things. She made her way towards the Forest.

Iris was walking around and suddenly ran into a girl with light brown hair and eyes.

"Sorry." She muttered under her breath avoiding any eye contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back