• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrids

Braull was in the middle of hunting a small rabbit looking creature, chasing it in his wolf form. He didn't really need to kill it though; there isn't a lack of food or anything. It's alright if he can't catch it. Braull passes up Fisa and Aurath in the process, not noticing them at all.

(WOOOO 600!)

"I pretty much raised myself. Who was your surrogate parent- WOAH HEY!" she yells as Braull runs by

"HUH?" Braull was distracted by the voice that called him, so he skids to a halt. He almost ran into a tree there... Phew. He turns around and recognized the two hybrids, so he turns into his humanoid form. "We keep running into each other, haha..." Braull gives them a smile and walks a bit closer to them.

"Yeah," Braull replied, scratching the back of his head. "So, any luck with finding the human?" He asked, placing his hand back down to his side.

"None at all. He is a slippery one. We figure he is in a human village." Aurath said. (sorry guys i had to mow the lawn. im back now.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Braull nods. "Makes sense. If he was caught in here, we'd probably hear about it now." Braull looks as if he wants to say something else, but instead he remains silent.

(My response times are gonna be random guys, out shopping with parents :c)

"So, umm, you two are doing ok out here?" Braull asked, rocking on his heels. He assumes he knows the answer, but Braull just wanted to keep the conversation going.

Yesss, something to say that doesn't feel that wierd, Braull thought. "You guys want to go hunting, then? That's what I was doing earlier, anyway," Braull said with a slight smile. He always went on hunts alone, so having allies with him might make it a little more interesting.

Kano walked away from the forest and back to the village. He wore his normal casual clothes. Kano ignored the fact of his banishment and kept wandering around.

(IRL OR IN RP?)

Aurath shifts and licks his chops. (sorry i had capps on. Hard to manuver fingersin the morph suit.)

8426319798_b384316926.jpg

Fisa shifts too and starts sniffing around.

Braull shifts to his wolf form and starts sniffing for prey. The rabbit earlier is most likely long gone, so he decides to sniff for something else. His movements reduced sound as much as possible, displaying his skill in hunting. Braull made sure to keep his ears open for any movements besides his own or his allies.

Hearing the growl, Braull turned his head to Fisa and started to walk towards her. He sniffed the tracks in the ground and examined them. They were somewhat fresh... Where ever this deer went might take a while to find, but it shouldn't take too long. Braull nods to Fisa and follows the tracks, keeping his head low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back