• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How to train your dragon descendants

Claw sped forward, passing a few other dragons in the process. His large X shaped wings blocked many of the others from passing.

"Good job, Claw! We'll definitely win at this rate!" she patted his back with appreciation.

There was only one more lap to go and Claw was slow gaining to first place. That was until something hit him in his one good eye. He roared in pain and started to fall behind

iSurvivor said:
"Well, he would be shocked and a tad confused on why we were hiding it, but he shouldn't be too mad. In fact, he probably wouldn't even be mad at all! Why are you asking?" Lilly answered, a bit puzzled why Rose was asking.
"Just curious, I get the feeling you just seem to know him better" Rose says witha smiles, though she knew Lilly would probably follow her, though she was always careful when sneaking out and the only time someone got suspicious was when she fell asleep near her dragon after sleeping bad for three days straight.

Claw soon recovered as flapped his wings furiously in an effort to chatch up. He was so close to victory, but it wasn't enough. At the end he made second place

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]"Just curious, I get the feeling you just seem to know him better" Rose says witha smiles, though she knew Lilly would probably follow her, though she was always careful when sneaking out and the only time someone got suspicious was when she fell asleep near her dragon after sleeping bad for three days straight.

[/QUOTE]
"Ya know, where do you go at night? I've noticed you go missing a lot, I get up really early so I can tell." Lilly questioned, a slight, pretty much unnoticeable smile on her face.

"Taking a walk to think" Rose says and she thinks 'Which is sort of true', she didn't know what her sister would do once she found out, Toothless already noticed what she did, lucky for her dragons can't talk.

iSurvivor said:
"Ya know, where do you go at night? I've noticed you go missing a lot, I get up really early so I can tell." Lilly questioned, a slight, pretty much unnoticeable smile on her face.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]"Taking a walk to think" Rose says and she thinks 'Which is sort of true', she didn't know what her sister would do once she found out, Toothless already noticed what she did, lucky for her dragons can't talk.

[/QUOTE]
'Hmm,' Lilly thought, "How about we do it together! Just you and me! We can go fishing, dragon spotting, goo to Mac Dragon's-"

"You sure? Mom and dad will worry if we're both tired in the morning" Rose says, even though she probably couldn't change her mind "But I suppose we could, once in a while, we could try to find as many wild dragons as possible"

iSurvivor said:
'Hmm,' Lilly thought, "How about we do it together! Just you and me! We can go fishing, dragon spotting, goo to Mac Dragon's-"

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]"You sure? Mom and dad will worry if we're both tired in the morning" Rose says, even though she probably couldn't change her mind "But I suppose we could, once in a while, we could try to find as many wild dragons as possible"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah! Lets go tonight." Lilly said, waiting for her reaction

"Sure" Rose says and she smiles slightly, if her dragon noticed she was even near the place she normally went she'd probably show up just to greet her.

iSurvivor said:
"Yeah! Lets go tonight." Lilly said, waiting for her reaction

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]"Sure" Rose says and she smiles slightly, if her dragon noticed she was even near the place she normally went she'd probably show up just to greet her.

[/QUOTE]
(how about Lilly finds out about Starlight?)

Latios said:
Claw soon recovered as flapped his wings furiously in an effort to chatch up. He was so close to victory, but it wasn't enough. At the end he made second place
Nova tried her best not to sound disappointed. "It's okay, Claw. You did your best and that's what matters."

[QUOTE="Flame Demon](that'd be funny)

[/QUOTE]
(and gets SUPER jealous, but soon finds her own dragon?)

(Well I think Noivian still has a dragon without rider, but yeah that could happen)

iSurvivor said:
(and gets SUPER jealous, but soon finds her own dragon?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Flame Demon](Well I think Noivian still has a dragon without ride, but yeah that could happen)

[/QUOTE]

~Time Skip to night~

Lilly sat outside, waiting for her sister, Rose. She had a book strapped to her belt and three charcoal sticks next to it. Her woollen boots hung on her large feet, her thick, leathery coat, lined with fur, kept out any chills even thinking about penetrating it. She wondered why it was taking her younger sister so long.

Wind claw was out on the roof of his riders house. He had a thing for the night, it was something about the moon that entrance him. Looking down there was torches lit here and there. Very few people were out and about.

Rose climbs down and lands next to Lilly "Ready" she says and stretches, she had made sure it looked like she was asleep, she had her journal with her, als well as a chorcoal pencil to write or draw.

iSurvivor said:
~Time Skip to night~

Lilly sat outside, waiting for her sister, Rose. She had a book strapped to her belt and three charcoal sticks next to it. Her woollen boots hung on her large feet, her thick, leathery coat, lined with fur, kept out any chills even thinking about penetrating it. She wondered why it was taking her younger sister so long.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Rose climbs down and lands next to Lilly "Ready" she says and stretches, she had made sure it looked like she was asleep, she had her journal with her, als well as a chorcoal pencil to write or draw.

[/QUOTE]
Lilly pointed to a nearby pine forest. "Let's go over there first." Lilly pointed out. "I know a great spot!" The forest was the place from the first movie when Hiccup shot Toothless down and Toothless was struggling to fly in. "Dad showed it to me, he said he thought it would be the perfect spot for dragon spotting!"

WindClaw watched the two youngling enter the forest. They weren't supposed to be out at this hour. He had to investigate. Taking off into the sky WindClaw watched from above

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios said:
WindClaw watched the two younglings enter the forest. They weren't supposed to be out at this hour. He had to investigate. Taking off into the sky WindClaw watched from above
Lilly saw Windclaw and pulled Rose and herself into the trees. "Look!" she whispered, "A Stormcutter. Wait a mo, it looks just like Claw!"

He landed in front of them softly, watching them with intent. He knew he couldn't speak with them but he gave a low roar as to say 'why are you here.'

Latios said:
He landed in front of them softly, watching them with intent. He knew he couldn't speak with them but he gave a low roar as to say 'why are you here.'
"Uhh, we're just out for a stroll, that's all.." Lilly smiled, guiltily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back