• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ➳ holy lands | out of character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
why is there no @ everyone capability?? anyway important post sorta: if you have any suggestions or requests for types of weapons hmu bc i'm terrible at that sorta thing. i'm only so capable of making plots i basically bullshit everything and rae hypes me up and i go "ALRIGHT" so

why is there no @ everyone capability?? anyway important post sorta: if you have any suggestions or requests for types of weapons hmu bc i'm terrible at that sorta thing. i'm only so capable of making plots i basically bullshit everything and rae hypes me up and i go "ALRIGHT" so
Maybe demigod swords? Like seraph blades from shadow hunters. Blades of light only demigods can use

Maybe demigod swords? Like seraph blades from shadow hunters. Blades of light only demigods can use
oh hell yeah that's wonderful. i will definitely put that down! i might work it into having multiple types of weapons created like this by forging god/goddess before they all got Rekt

oh hell yeah that's wonderful. i will definitely put that down! i might work it into having multiple types of weapons created like this by forging god/goddess before they all got Rekt
Oh it doesn't just have to be swords. We could axes, whips and arrows of light as well

Oh it doesn't just have to be swords. We could axes, whips and arrows of light as well
i've never seen shadow hunters or read the books (i don't have cable or netflix just hbo and piracy rip) so i didn't know heh. tytyty i really like this idea

if anyone has suggestions from north american mythology for holy lands hmu bc i only have three currently. three's plenty but if anyone has anymore i'll add them in with these!

aLSO I COPIED AND PASTED THE CS FROM MY OTHER RP AND FORGOT TO TAKE OUT LIKE FAVORITE MOVIE AND SHIT BC IT'S NOT RELEVANT TO THIS RP THEY'RE MARKED AS NON REQUIRED ANYWAY BUT JUST DON'T DO THEM IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE FOR THE RP

i have AT LEAST one more for arc 2 lmao i am gonna DIE. nah i just do really well when i have a lot to focus on at once. i have a busy mind so if i plot for multiple characters it keeps me going.

That's great, and I'm really wondering how you're going to handle them all xD I can barely manage one character---you know, putting thought into the personality, the bio, the posts

That's great, and I'm really wondering how you're going to handle them all xD I can barely manage one character---you know, putting thought into the personality, the bio, the posts
honestly i just don't make a character unless i just get the vibe, ya know? like with sorcha i knew what kind of character i wanted, i knew marie was the perfect fc, and i knew what goddess i wanted. then she accidentally got a little brother and her personality just exploded. antaram i actually found the goddess first and was like "hey that's neat" and once i found her fc i just felt her and went for it. i just go with vibes and that's how i keep up with personas and bios. as for posts? i love writing. it just fuels me. the more i have to write the better because the more i'll actually write and i won't get bored waiting for a chance to post.

why is listening to shawn mendes making me wanna use him as a faceclaim oh my gosh someone stop me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back