• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy «╳» Highland Academy «╳» A School For the Supernatural

"I'm not new really." Blake said, shrugging. "This isn't my first year, but I'm not exactly a sociable person. I usually stay in my dorm or the library so it makes sense that you haven't seen me." She stated simply. Though she didn't look bothered by it, she really did regret not spending more time around people, but talking to others was always such a problem with her.

@CasualDragon

"Ahh I see! This place definitely has a ton of places to avoid others, it's kind of nice. But it is nice to strike up an interesting conversation every once and a while." He nodded to himself that he agreed with his own words. Being anti-social was a bit of a curse and this year he vowed to change that. "So since you spent a lot of time in the library, do you have any book recommendations?"

@Rosyshark

Blake was quiet for a moment. "....Yes. Most of the fantasy section is very good. To be very honest I spent a lot of that time sleeping in there. The bookshelves are easy to hide behind and nap." She said with a shrug. "But despite that I did read some. I enjoyed one about a boy going on an adventure into magical lands to save his younger sister."

@CasualDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back