• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Thana walked out into the school yard and sat down as the warriors did the same "don't worry about it thana he's just scared" one said as she knelt down next to her "why does every one think I'm so weak im death the master of death I could kill everything in the world if I wanted to so why do they treat me horribly" thana said as she sat there with a deppresed look on her face with Warriors standing around her as people watched them

Last edited by a moderator:
Mnemosyn walked outside. Pan leaving yet again for his desire of shepherds. He had left her a request. Mnemosyn didn't like to get into conflicts with gods, it really wasn't her place. She was in her true form, as silent as paper fluttering through the wind.

"Thanatos, God of death. Ferry guide as some say. You are known by many titles,and hated by a even greater number."

Her voice held some echo,yet it was perhaps the most loveliest sound you hav ever come across. After all when you are a story teller,you want them to listen.Mnemosyn knew the answer to her question. Her opinions on if she deserved the hatred on not was another matter. She didn't share her opinions on other gods,after all she didn't like to choose sides. Her eyes held no real emtion but she attempted to seem friendly.

http://img4.duitang.com/uploads/item/201210/21/20121021141914_yQUBf.jpeg.

Thana slowly looked up then back down at the ground with sad ness as she wiped a tear away "what do you want" she said with a sniffle as the Warriors kinda got a little closer to her as protection "if you came to bully her more dont I'll slice your head were you stand" one warrior said as he held up his axe

@aja maji

(Oh and I can't see your true form)

Daniel reaver]Thana slowly looked up then back down at the ground with sad ness as she wiped a tear away "what do you want" she said with a sniffle as the Warriors kinda got a little closer to her as protection "if you came to bully her more dont I'll slice your head were you stand" one warrior said as he held up his axe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11062-aja-maji/ said:
@aja maji[/URL]

(Oh and I can't see your true form)
http://img4.duitang.com/uploads/item/201210/21/20121021141914_yQUBf.jpeg

"Bully? I have no time for such illogical things." Mnemosyn didn't even look at the Warriors,she didn't speak to those who won't worthy,at least not in her true from. When she was being normal. She enjoyed company.

" Sombody has requested a story of you. So I am here to write one" she didn't have a choice. Pan was the only person to ever tell her story that she did not ok now. So she owed him a favor.

Thana looked up at the other goddess "a-a story" she said softly as she looked at the warrior before he put his weapon away "what do you mean" she asked curiously as she stared up at the girl with her blood red eyes

@aja maji

Ravian said:
"Fist pumping is a way to show victory. Or something. You should try it sometimes, it feels great!" Apollo instead of getting angry at Polemos grinned. "And yes, that sounds quite lovely. Hello there, Págos!" he greeted the little guy merrily as he smiled from ear to ear.
@Nonalaka @Morbuskid

((Oh gosh so sorry for late reply! I never get notification from this thread. I don't even know if Apollo is saying the right thing!))
(yeah you are really late, i already left so you were talking to yourself.)

A book floated words her she motion her finger to flip it open.

" yes a story. Very few get a personal story hand written by me. Only the greatest legends of history. This paper is made from woven songs of fallen heros. It is binded with courage and bravery. And my quill is made from my own bone and ink from my own blood. Once it has been written your story can never be unwritten nor changed. Once your story has been told it shall not be forgotten. somone has asked me to do write a legend on you. They feel as tho you are worthy" Mnemosyn kept her face neutral not giving away on what she thought about having to write this story. "do you except?"

"Aw..." Apollo scratched the dragon's back one last time before it was kept inside the bag. "Will I see him again?" his eyes almost sparkled at the question.

@Nonalaka

She chuckled "of course!, I normally raise them until they can fend for themselves, which is for the first year or so" she replied as she gave the dragon a snuggle. The small dragon chirped before Euloria placed him in. The bag and tucked him in with a blanket.

@Ravian

Phoenix flew down from the sky's recently enrolled in the school. This new him wanted to see what it would be like in a school. Swooping from the sky's above his long tail leaving a trail of fire he lands on the school entrance gate. He looks around for the first time looking at the school and everyone not really sure what to think but he sure was exited!

Mnemosyn nodded. Tho she liked to keep her work seperate from her emotions if thana had rejected she would in write her from history. No one would remeber her or no who she was. She went back to her normal form, holding onto the book and pen. She looked up slightly to see Phoenix. She was curious but she had more important matters to attend to. She sad nothing to thana and just started writing.

Thana say there and watched her for a little bit before deciding to just leave her to do her own thing. Three red looking balls appered and playfully flew around Thana as the Warriors seemed to relax and one even pulled out a flute and started to play a beautiful tune as they all kinda collected around Thana but acted like they wernt they were acting normal like any one els but you could still see the way they collected around her

@aja maji

Phoenix took a step off the rail and turned into a ball of fire before transforming into his human form. He smiled and stretched before walking toward the school.

Aris showed up late to the school like normal. He didn't care to much about the normal education, but mainly just in warfare. Too bad he doesn't have history this year.

The Warriors looked around in a protective way but at the same time looked like just some students standing around in there gear "it's nice here Thana" one said that was siting up in the tree while the others where seated in various places around her as she played with three souls having them do flips and twirl around

Phoenix watched the souls twirl around almost feeling bad for them but kept walking past the warriors. waiting for something to cath his eye.

The blond warrior with the whips stared as a boy passed her as she blushed a little before turning back to Thana nervously

Phoenix noticed the girl and smiled but kept walking toward the school he knew the outside layout like the back of... bad example. It was engraved in his mind now it was time to find out what the inside truely looked like.

Rainy slowly awoke from her dorm and headed out.. she was hungry and she wasn't going to do anything until she ate. Grunting a little since she had just awoken she walked around the school, still not knowing where she was going she got lost.

Annabel blushed a little as she stood there before Thana spoke to her "Annabel what's wrong" thana asked softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back