• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Thanos looked over at a girl with his purple eyes and smiled at her as more spirits appered and attacked Aeolus "hello" he said in a smooth voice

"Screw you and your spirits fight me!!" Aeolus called out from the mass of spirits

@JadeWuvsCookies

"Shut up stupid girl" Aeolus yelled out as wind slashed the spirits to peices before aeolus launched at Thanos

Thanos stuck out his hand and caught aeolus's head in it stoping him dead in his tracks while still looking at the girl "what's your name" he asked

Rainy rolled her eyes at Aeolus and muttered "Surely I could fight better than you." she looked at Thanos "I'm Rainy, and you?" she smiled brightly at him.

"Thanatos" he said as a tendril of shadow came from his hand sending Aeolus up into the air before another one launched him farther away

Aeolus had been put unconcious by the second blast of shadow and was flying through the air before crashing into an empty field

Rainy watched and raised her eyebrows "Nice.. Time to make this place a little bit .. well.. brighter." she flew up the point she was almost in the clouds and held out her hands, as she did so many colors shot out and she threw it on both sides of her, then forming a big rainbow across the school.

She slowly flew back down to Thano's, smiling widely "Tada!!"

Thanos kinda frowned at the rainbow but didn't mind it "why haven't you run like every one els" he said as he looked around the edges of the yard at the people that where staring at him

"That is an interesting sentiment as you speak with the god of death, I think I like your attitude was it Rainy yes?" Morpheus said from the air a little distance from where the fight had actually happened.

Rainy looked around for a second then her eyes met him "Yes, Rainy and you are?" she stared at him and cocked her head, stretching her wings a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure? Why not this is new for me, I usually never stray from my realm but I made an exception for now."

"We shall see. So far I got to meet my uncle again and got a familiar so its not too bad so far."

"You really think so? This is school after all there isnt much good that comes from school."

Thanos looked of into the distance before looking back at the girl with his unaturally purple eyes and smiling slightly before looking over to morpheus "thanks for talking me into that it felt good" he said with a small chuckle

@JadeWuvsCookies @Drumonkey

Rainy looked at Thanos and came down, getting a bit close she looked at his eyes "Their .. purple." she cocked her head and get very curious.

Thanos smiled and stared into her eyes with his "yeah they are" he said with a smile before a purple floating ball floated inbetween there faces

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
"It was a combination of personal reasons and yor need to stand up for yourself but whatever floats your boat."

Thanos ignored morpheus but looked away from the girl "they say that there purple because I'm death" he said softly as he brushed his hair from his face again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back