• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

"I need to put down a force older than me to make myself feel better wah wah wah." Morpheus made fake crying sounds just to antagonize him further.

"You wouldn't want to harm me would you?" Morpheus asked in a tone that was almost pleading.

Aeolus just smiled wickedly as he took a step twoard the boy "why shouldn't I hurt you your just a nobody just like that idiotic girl that can't defend her self to save her life" Aeolus said in a wicked voice

"You don't even know who I am how could you say i'm a nobody? Also right now I am you so you shouldn't hurt such an... interesting face?"

A girl with cat ears stepped in the way and caught the sword with her fingertips and the blade began to freeze. "Oh why thank you Gabrielle." Morpheus then changed back to his face and voice. "Sir you should calm down a bit."

Aeolus just stared at him as wind spirits started to form around them before he smiled and turned the girl around and held one of her arms behind her back while also holding his sword to her neck

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrielle turned into a cat and kicked off his chest and landed in Morpheus's arms and Morpheus backed away to the doorway. "Sir you need to get your temper under control."

Aeolus stared at the boy coldly as the spirits walked over to him as he started to dissaper into fog from the legs up "this isn't over I'll see you at homecoming" he said as he faded away along with the wind spirits

"Alrighty then that was strange." Morpheus looked at the cat in his hands and pet the cat. "Thank you Gabrielle that was very kind of you."

Aeolus appered on the roof with an enraged look on his face as wind spirits watched him "that a hole who does he think he is" Aeolus said angrly as he passed back and forth on the roof

(Thanatos is open right?) Morpheus walked down the hall thinking about how much he needed to learn how to fight and gain a weapon.

Morpheus made it to the yard and saw Thanatos and another god there. "Hey thanatos, its me your nephew, Morpheus long time no see!"

"Are you ok? I heard you cried yesterday?" Morpheus came closer and sat down next to her, as he sat his cat jumped out of his arms and walked next to Thanatos.

Thana blushed more and looked away "yeah I'm fine" she said softly as she remembered what Aeolus had said to her the other day

"That is good to hear. If you want to talk about it ever I am here for you."

Morpheus sat back and looked at the sky in a comfortable silence.

Aeolus looked down at the yard and saw Thana and the boy and snarled "those a holes she put him up to it didn't she" he said angrly as he watched them

"Hey Thanatos do you know why that Aeolus guy is so stuck up? I mean I get he is fairly important but certainly not the most important."

Thana frowned and looked down while bringing her knees to her chest "he can go die in hell for all I care" she said softly as she let her hair fall in her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back