• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Thana blushed slighty when the girl smiled at her "y-yeah" she said softly as she looked off into the distance

@Maxwelle

@Maxwelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Hekate leaves the cafeteria in search of a teacher. She wanted to find out if she could dorm by herself and what her classes would be. "I do wonder though. What should I do about the familiar problem?"

Iris glided her blades around the hallways out of boredom. She sure has been behind on meeting the most important people in this huge school. It would be best if she refrain from the familiar drama. Though it would be nice to have someone company alongside her while on duty for her mistress, Hera.

Mexicanaf said:
Iris glided her blades around the hallways out of boredom. She sure has been behind on meeting the most important people in this huge school. It would be best if she refrain from the familiar drama. Though it would be nice to have someone company alongside her while on duty for her mistress, Hera.
Hekate notices Iris glide down the halls. She mumbles to herself and nods her head. Making her final decision. She approaches Iris and clears her throat. Iris did seem like she was up to something so it would be nice to start off with a formal greeting and suggest assistance afterwards. "Hello Iris, I am Hekate. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Hekate formally bows and looks back up into the eyes of Iris. "Can I help you in any way?"

Daniel reaver]Arolus just stared at the boy "this is human history" he said as he looked back out the window and saw Thana then smiled wickedly and chuckled a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL]

@Drumonkey
(Sorry school) "Really they teach that here? Interesting, what exactly makes you the perfect teacher for human history?"

@Daniel reaver

Iris stopped and turned to the girl behind her. She smiled and gave a short bow to be polite. "Salutations, Hecate. Pleasure seeing you here." She then scratched her chin,"Actually kinda, yeah... I have no clue where to go and I wasn't given a schedule of any kinda.."

@Light

Mexicanaf said:
Iris stopped and turned to the girl behind her. She smiled and gave a short bow to be polite. "Salutations, Hecate. Pleasure seeing you here." She then scratched her chin,"Actually kinda, yeah... I have no clue where to go and I wasn't given a schedule of any kinda.."
@Light
Hekate nods her head in agreement. This school does have to further work on its policies and schedules. "I have no clue at all but I don't mind getting lost together. It won't be as bad." Hekate suggest walking with Iris.

Iris giggled with amusement. "Why don't we go try to find the library as a start then? But before we can move on, I gotta get out of these bad boys." She looked down at her roller blades and began taking them off. "So, found anything interesting while on your first adventure here?" She joked.

@Light

Mexicanaf said:
Iris giggled with amusement. "Why don't we go try to find the library as a start then? But before we can move on, I gotta get out of these bad boys." She looked down at her roller blades and began taking them off. "So, found anything interesting while on your first adventure here?" She joked.
@Light
Hekate sighs and thinks about how her first day went. "No, nothing interesting at all so far. Well, I did meet Circe." Hekate looks down the hall. "Maybe we should try going that way."

Drumonkey said:
(Sorry school) "Really they teach that here? Interesting, what exactly makes you the perfect teacher for human history?"
@Daniel reaver
Arolus lauphed as he looked back at the other boy "I'm no teacher idiot I'd never stoop so low as to teach" arolus said in a snoby voice

"And you are the god of what exactly? Wait if you are the god I am thinking of then what are you doing here without your cronies?" Morpheus looked around worried for a moment.

"I don't think that you need them around, I was thinking that you needed to keep watch over them in their prison so that they can't escape and cause havoc with the world."

"They won't cause any havoc I've shown them" aeolus said wickedly as he stared out over the school yard

"Shown them what exactly? I hope you know how shady that sounds right?" Morpheus chuckled and shook his head.

Arolus just smiled wickedly and wispered "I know" as he stared out at the Court yard before looking back at the boy with a snobby smile and kicking back "but that's my problem"

"Why do you have so much attitude towards everyone it would seem? Is there a reason to it or is it just one of your godly quirks?"

Aeolus just smiled snobby like "I don't know maybe because I'm just better than every one" he said as he looked back down at thana

"How is that so? You're only the god of wind, nothing too major but from what I hear in stories you tie some damn good knots."

Aeolus just lauphed "I control all wind how am I not more important than every one els" he said snobby like as he looked at the boy

Morpheus shook his head and changed his face and voice to look like Aeolus " I control the wind so I'm super important, it's not like I know gods of death or anything."

Aeolus stared at the boy as a cold wind blew threw the room and his voice became a slight Eco "don't mock me stupid boy death is nothing considering she fell to her knees crying yesterday"

"I can fall to my knees crying too but I'm still weaker than death." Morpheus continued to use Aeolus's face and voice.

Aeolus stared at the boy with rage as the wind picked up "shut up your nothing just like death SHES nothing but a weak stupid girl" he yelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back