• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

AlmighTy said:
(Wait I'm Confused Did Zeus Call Her A Bitch .? )
( No Drumonkey's character did. )

Hekate exits the garden area and makes her way towards the cafeteria. She knew skipping out on too many meals could affect a Goddess. She sits down at a table by her lonesome and ears. Mostly focusing on what could happen with classes and possible fights.

(A bunch of drama,Zeus showed up and pan is being a peverted as usual)

[QUOTE="aja maji](A bunch of drama,Zeus showed up and pan is being a peverted as usual)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls](Sorry. I log off at 3 and don't get back on at 8 in the morn.)

[/QUOTE]
( Can I meet your characters if they're open? My character is in the cafeteria. )

Light said:
( Can I meet your characters if they're open? My character is in the cafeteria. )
(Do you want to meet pan? Cause he's busy. Or you can't meet me-me. She's not as perverted but she isn't the best at conversation)

[QUOTE="aja maji](Do you want to meet pan? Cause he's busy. Or you can't meet me-me. She's not as perverted but she isn't the best at conversation)

[/QUOTE]
( Okay, I see. No I don't want to take up your time. )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Thana's and Aeolus is open if any one wants to Interact with them)

[/QUOTE]
(I'll interact with with either)

(Ok well Aeolus is in his class and Thana is in the school yard)

@Maxwelle

Thana stood there in the school yard looking around before walking over to a tree and siting down

Arolus sat in his class room with his hands behind his head and his feet on his desk with a satisfied smile on his face "ahh it's good to be me" he said as he still though over what he did to Thana yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
Morpheus was wandering around the school with his familiar until he saw Aeolus in his class. "Hello sir."

"What class is this? I am Morpheus and I'm new to this school." Morpheus put on his most charming smile.

Circe had began to wander around at this point and made her way through the court yard. Seeing a familiar looking goddess sitting under a tree. Even if she hadn't met all the Gods, she still knew them all at least by name. "Thana right?" Circe asked as she walked up.

Thana looked up and blushed slightly "y-yeah" she said softly as she sat up and looked at the girl while trying to give her a small smile

@Maxwelle

@Maxwelle

Last edited by a moderator:
"How are you?" Circe asked casually, taking a seat beside the girl. It was obvious she didn't want anything more than conversation. She held her bag of candy out in offering to Thana with a raised eyebrow that asked, Want some?

Thana nervously smiled and bervously grabed some candy "I-I'm good" she said softly before she put a price of candy in her mouth

@Maxwelle

"That's good." Circe said, withdrawing the bag once Thana grabbed some. She laid back in the grass and lazily watched the passing clouds. "What is your jurisdiction consist of again?" Circe asked curiously. She couldn't remember if she read underworld, the sky, or maybe running water.

"D-death" thana said softly and nervously hoping the girl didn't leave her as she looked over at the girl and watched her curiously

@Maxwelle

"Death huh?" Circe said, glancing over at the timid looking Thana. "You don't seem like the type but I suppose everyone's different," She remarked with a smile, referring to the girl's apparent gentleness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back