• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Of The Greek Gods

Light said:
Hekate glares daggers at Zeus and makes her way over to the familiar. "I cannot and shall not make you my familiar but I shall protect you in my realm." She touches the familiar and sends her towards her realm through the shadows. "You're no different from your father. You're a hypocritical dictator. You couldn't handle the thought of losing power to what could have been your son. When Metis was pregnant you were told that if the child was a boy you would lose your reign over the throne to him. So you swallowed your wife Metis just like your father did your siblings. Turns out you were wrong and your child was a female, Athena. Metis perished within your stomach. Athena grew up within you with no choice but to burst from your forehead. For all the years I have known I have never been so sickened with the thought of your existence."
"Wow someone seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I know we have met a hand full of times but jesus you never acted quite so for lack of better word bitchy before are you ok?" Morpheus had heard the yelling and returned to hear the long speil about Zeus. As soon as she finished he decided to have some fun so as he entered the room he began examining her closer.

Drumonkey said:
"Wow someone seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I know we have met a hand full of times but jesus you never acted quite so for lack of better word bitchy before are you ok?" Morpheus had heard the yelling and returned to hear the long speil about Zeus. As soon as she finished he decided to have some fun so as he entered the room he began examining her closer.
(Really you hear that but not me? WOW this is worse than the French defeat to my Italian army at Luzern, Switzerland)

Morbuskid said:
(Really you hear that but not me? WOW this is worse than the French defeat to my Italian army at Luzern, Switzerland)
(Woah now calm down I heard the yelling but didnt get back until that one started speaking its all a matter of timing my friend lol feel free to yell at the god of dreams though just don't be too surprised at what happens in return.)

Drumonkey said:
(Woah now calm down I heard the yelling but didnt get back until that one started speaking its all a matter of timing my friend lol feel free to yell at the god of dreams though just don't be too surprised at what happens in return.)
(HAHAHAHAH uhhh try and give me nightmares i'll take your head off :D )

Morbuskid said:
(HAHAHAHAH uhhh try and give me nightmares i'll take your head off :D )
(Thats his brother I said god of dreams jesus guys get your mythology together. also if the god of nightmares gives you a nightmare it will be a doozy, I don't know what his would be but even gods can feel fear)

Drumonkey said:
( That was entirely disrespectful but whatever. )

Hekate looks over at Morpheus. "Refrain from using that term towards me again and you may save yourself the trouble of reincarnation. Stay away from me while you're at it. This is a conversation between Zeus and I. I do not believe you had permission from either one of us to interfere with your outlandish tongue. Give me the respect I deserve. Even Zeus the way he is now is doing that."

Drumonkey said:
(Thats his brother I said god of dreams jesus guys get your mythology together. also if the god of nightmares gives you a nightmare it will be a doozy, I don't know what his would be but even gods can feel fear)
( It really would be a great power if God's needed sleep. Before you accuse others of not knowing a thing about the vast Greek mythology you should work on your grammar and at least making yourself seem older than 12. It's Jesus by the way. If you don't know, I'm actually reading what's pretty much the Greek bible. Just saying, stop with the insults. )

Morpheus immediately began speaking the exact same as her, "You showed me disrespect by insulting my character assuming my intentions and threatening me, I do NOT think you deserve one ounce of my respect nor did I need your permission to speak but thank you for yet another threat voice and face for my collection."

(His power isn't to affect other gods its mainly because of his father hypnos. I am sorry if my grammar offends your delicate sensibilities let me change my life around for you. Also good for you for reading some extra material that still doesn't make his comment about Morpheus giving him nightmares any more correct, so I am not entirely sure what you were trying to get at with that post.)

Circe watched the dispute with a bored expression. She absently pulled out a bag of candy and began snacking on it. She'd only arrived recently and this was the first thing that caught her eye. Still, it wasn't as exciting as she would have hoped but likely more exciting than actually doing academic things. When are they gonna kill each other? They are gods after all... Circe thought.

Polemos looked at Morpheus, "Threaten her again i take your tongue, touch her i take your hands, hurt her a take your arms, try and kill her i cut you in half and hang you with your intestines got it!", he said clenching his fists. He was mad enough now this guy was disrespecting a girl and he was not going to let that continue.

Morpheus responded using Polemos voice "Never said I was planning on hurting her, in fact I don't really hurt people but that is a different matter entirely. I support your chivalry good to know it didn't fully die out." Morpheus shook his head gosh he suddenly remembered why he prefered his own realm as opposed to actually talking to other gods.

Polemos spawned an arrow and threw it towards Morpheus, it clipped Morpheus's shirt and sent him flying backwards to a wall where he was pinned, "Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Copy me and this will be your last", he said to Morpheus.

(You can unpin yourself if you want i don't mind. We are probably gonna become friends near future xD )

Growing more bored with the decline of the heated interaction, Circe sent a live pig flying at the one named Polemos. At one point, the pig had been a friend. However, he talked badly behind her back so she did what she does best and turned him into an animal. Circe hoped she hadn't thrown him hard enough to hurt anyone... maybe.

Polemos was not looking but he heard the pig coming. He caught it by the head, and looked at Circe, "Does this thing hold any value to you.", he sad before crushing it's head. "It doesn't anymore!", he said in an agitated voice as the blood stained his hands.

"Not particularly," Circe answered although knowing it was a rhetorical question. Her expression remained the same as he crushed the head of her once close friend. Maybe a little part of her was saddened but she ignored it. "Although, you probably could have done that differently. You're all dirty now." She remarked.

When Polemos looked back Morpheus had his face and voice and was doing a pretty convincing job. "Riddle me this, Riddle me that, what is it when I become the copycat?" Morpheus laughed heartily as he freed himself from the wall and strode closer to Polemos not threateningly just quickly.

Polemos spawned his shield (Roman) and smashed Morpheus's face. Morpheus hit the ground hard and Polemos crouched down and had his face in Morpheus's face. "I am about to give you 50 shades of RED and i will make you face just one thing. A messed up pile of blood, sweat, and tears with a twisted face LITERALLY! And then how will you copy anyone again because you are immortal but not unkillabe? oh no haven't thought that through now did you.", he said more aggressive then before.

Drumonkey said:
Morpheus immediately began speaking the exact same as her, "You showed me disrespect by insulting my character assuming my intentions and threatening me, I do NOT think you deserve one ounce of my respect nor did I need your permission to speak but thank you for yet another threat voice and face for my collection."
(His power isn't to affect other gods its mainly because of his father hypnos. I am sorry if my grammar offends your delicate sensibilities let me change my life around for you. Also good for you for reading some extra material that still doesn't make his comment about Morpheus giving him nightmares any more correct, so I am not entirely sure what you were trying to get at with that post.)
( I never said Morpheus gives nightmares but I'm just saying. I didn't appreciate most of the things you said towards me. )

Morbuskid said:
Polemos looked at Morpheus, "Threaten her again i take your tongue, touch her i take your hands, hurt her a take your arms, try and kill her i cut you in half and hang you with your intestines got it!", he said clenching his fists. He was mad enough now this guy was disrespecting a girl and he was not going to let that continue.
Maxwelle said:
"Not particularly," Circe answered although knowing it was a rhetorical question. Her expression remained the same as he crushed the head of her once close friend. Maybe a little part of her was saddened but she ignored it. "Although, you probably could have done that differently. You're all dirty now." She remarked.
"I thank you for the gesture Polemus but it isn't needed. Though it is nice to know that most warriors still have a sense of compassion within their hearts." Hekate turns and makes her way out of the room. Not even looking back when Polemus attacks Morpheus with a shield. She does glance at Circe.

She gives Circe a respectful but knowing nod. "Circe." Is all she says as she leaves the room for good.

Morpheus changed faces to Zeus "Woah there lad you cant mark a face that isn't yours nor can you break a face that isn't yours." Morpheus finally returned to normal and seemed unharmed. "but for real though it would take a lot to break my face or you know scar me, but alas neither of us has the time for that silly play." (I didn't exactly love every little thing your character said either but it was said now its in the past end of story. Also hand in hand with not liking things that were said I am most certainly not 12 nor have I been 12 in a while. I just thought you would maybe care about that little slip up.)

Circe smiles at Hekate in greeting as she passes. "Hekate." Her voice was a little less formal than Hekate's but Circe was hardly the formal type. Besides, Circe had a great deal of respect, and maybe some admiration, for Hekate since she was the true goddess of magic.

"AH!, but that is the thing my friend, war never changes, but it changes people it come into contact with.", he said as he held his hand out towards Morpheus, "Sorry for being angry but i had to put up with a lot form jerk the giant over there in that chair.", he said looking at Zeus.

Morpheus grabbed his hand and allowed himself to get helped up. "Its ok, at this point things couldn't get worse. The first person I met here offered me a person, the second threatened me 3 seconds after talking to me and the third just tried to bash my face in so things have to start looking up from there right?"

Maxwelle said:
Circe smiles at Hekate in greeting as she passes. "Hekate." Her voice was a little less formal than Hekate's but Circe was hardly the formal type. Besides, Circe had a great deal of respect, and maybe some admiration, for Hekate since she was the true goddess of magic.
( You know in some roots of mythology Hekate is looked at to be Circe's mother and other roots claim she's a virgin goddess and worked with Circe. Either way they do have something to do with the other. What Circe pulled on Odysseus was just amazingly funny. )

Hekate did in fact hear Circe reply. She makes her way towards the garden once more to work on something before she was interrupted by Zeus and was called a Bitch. ( < That's what I was talking about when I said I didn't like what you said. @Drumonkey )

Once she reaches the garden she attempts to make a connection with Persephone through ghosts and flowers. Since she was in the Underworld with Hades at the moment. Much to Demeter's dismay. "If I could find a way to get Persephone's attention through this. Being pen pals would be much easier."

Light said:
( You know in some roots of mythology Hekate is looked at to be Circe's mother and other roots claim she's a virgin goddess and worked with Circe. Either way they do have something to do with the other. What Circe pulled on Odysseus was just amazingly funny. )
Hekate did in fact hear Circe reply. She makes her way towards the garden once more to work on something before she was interrupted by Zeus and was called a Bitch. ( < That's what I was talking about when I said I didn't like what you said. @Drumonkey )

Once she reaches the garden she attempts to make a connection with Persephone through ghosts and flowers. Since she was in the Underworld with Hades at the moment. Much to Demeter's dismay. "If I could find a way to get Persephone's attention through this. Being pen pals would be much easier."
(Said she was "Acting bitchy" and asked if she was ok.)

"You know me?" He looked Nike up and down. " no I would have remeberd that....it must be from somewhere else. Or do you just happen to enjoy stalking me?" Pan let go of Nike a smile plastered on his face,never really a good sign for most people.

@The Reaper Of Souls @kira blackthorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back