• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]"But what if they do?"
Emily asked nervously, staring at the horrid wooden things. Yasero just mentally snickered.

Astra finally broke. She pulled herself into a wheelchair and sped out. She summoned Chalice to attack anyone who stopped her. The icy floor helped her get out the door faster. She raced into the woods, trying to stop the tears. What if it was a repeat of Cody? It seemed just like it.

[/QUOTE]
Ty saw her racing away. "ASTRA! QUILL WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" He slid on the ice like he had skates on, and ran when he got out the door. He followed her into the woods.

Otakubeats said:
Ty saw her racing away. "ASTRA! QUILL WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" He slid on the ice like he had skates on, and ran when he got out the door. He followed her into the woods.
Astra finally stopped near a lake. Chalice growled and clung to her hair as she rolled into the sand.

"C-cody..."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra finally stopped near a lake. Chalice growled and clung to her hair as she rolled into the sand.
"C-cody..."

[/QUOTE]
Ty approached her slowly. "Hey...."

Otakubeats said:
Ty approached her slowly. "Hey...."
Astra shrieked and backed further into the lake before her chair tipped backwards. The smaller girl was dragged into the deep water by her useless legs and Chalice had been extinguished. She managed to calm herself and took a deep breath of water. Now Astra wouldn't mind death. Death seemed like an old friend.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shrieked and backed further into the lake before her chair tipped backwards. The smaller girl was dragged into the deep water by her useless legs and Chalice had been extinguished. She managed to calm herself and took a deep breath of water. Now Astra wouldn't mind death. Death seemed like an old friend.

[/QUOTE]
"ASTRA!" Ty jumped in pulling her out of the cold water. He dragged her to the shore and set her down.

Otakubeats said:
"ASTRA!" Ty jumped in pulling her out of the cold water. He dragged her to the shore and set her down.
Astra unwillingly coughed up the frigid water curled against herself, muffled sobs escaping.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra unwillingly coughed up the frigid water curled against herself, muffled sobs escaping.

[/QUOTE]
Ty was shaking, not just from cold. He held her close. "Please. Do not ever do that again..."

Otakubeats said:
Ty was shaking, not just from cold. He held her close. "Please. Do not ever do that again..."
Astra didn't respond for a few more moments before looking at Ty.

"P-please don't make me go home!"

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho looks to the ground and thinks about what she said for a moment. He sighed finally and smiled. "I got out 10 years after being in there." He giggled a little and looked at chaos. "Nice to meet you! You are both infested with cooties." He stepped back cautiously.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Heh, Cooties has nothing on us" she looks at Chaos subductivly

Chaos

Her cheeks turn bright red "She's only 11! Don't talk about that stuff"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra didn't respond for a few more moments before looking at Ty.
"P-please don't make me go home!"

[/QUOTE]
He looked at her. Then nodded. "You can stay with me and Hibiki for a while if that makes you feel better."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra frantically shook her head.
"I'm gonna stay here! Like I used to!"

[/QUOTE]
"Astra. You need to explain to me what is going on. I want to help, I really do. But I need to know how."

Bolt woke up and grabbed Lena's hand, he looked at her "Have I died and gone to heaven. Oh wait, you're here," he said with a chuckle before realizing his hair and eyes were brown. "Can you take me to somewhere with electricity," he said catching his breath.

@JJKab

Psycho let out another low, annoyed growl. He once again looked cute with how annoyed he was. "I'm 12 and I'm a boy!" He huffed out, crossing his arms.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho let out another low, annoyed growl. He once again looked cute with how annoyed he was. "I'm 12 and I'm a boy!" He huffed out, crossing his arms.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Ok" she rubs his head before leading the child to his room

"S-so... are you guys good girls or bad girls?" He said with a curious look in his face as he followed the girl to the room. He had a small smile on his face but something made him think that they still thought he was a girl.

@Yappi

Otakubeats said:
"Astra. You need to explain to me what is going on. I want to help, I really do. But I need to know how."
"Daddy isn't daddy anymore! HE LEFT!" She screamed at the water, as though daring it to disagree.

(FISH ARE FUCKING EVIL! THEY ATE MY BAIT AND TRIED TO MURDER ME! MAY YOU EAT WATERMELON AND DIE, FISH!)

MiyaTheNeko said:
"S-so... are you guys good girls or bad girls?" He said with a curious look in his face as he followed the girl to the room. He had a small smile on his face but something made him think that they still thought he was a girl.
@Yappi
Harmony/Chaos

Harmony

"Well.... I killed 18 guards in the asylum so bad, ive also killed 96 people besides that"

Chaos

"Yea, were also succubi so were demons" she says looking out the window

Psycho suddenly got a little nervous being around them, thinking that they where going to try and kill him. He had been around other villains before but none like them. Not just that, they where demons! He couldn't deal with that either. He let out a small whimper and slowed down what he was doing. "C-cool..." he said not meaning to stutter.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho suddenly got a little nervous being around them, thinking that they where going to try and kill him. He had been around other villains before but none like them. Not just that, they where demons! He couldn't deal with that either. He let out a small whimper and slowed down what he was doing. "C-cool..." he said not meaning to stutter.
@Yappi
Harmony/Chaos

They both go into there succubi form showing there tails that slink down "See?' they see he is scared "We wont hurt you" they say giving the child a handgun "Keep this on you just incase someone tries to hurt you" Chaos says before they both go into Human form

Psycho only got more frightened when they went into their succubus form. He backed up a few steps when they handed him a handgun. He giggled a little and looked at it before twirling it in his hand. He misfired when he stopped snd the bullet appeared to go straight through him. He decided to play along with it and fell to the ground, the bullet on the wall behind him. His back was already really bloody as it was before.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho only got more frightened when they went into their succubus form. He backed up a few steps when they handed him a handgun. He giggled a little and looked at it before twirling it in his hand. He misfired when he stopped snd the bullet appeared to go straight through him. He decided to play along with it and fell to the ground, the bullet on the wall behind him. His back was already really bloody as it was before.
@Yappi
Chaos

"Your not hurt, get up" she says seeing no bullet wound as she can feel his heart. Not injured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back