• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

JJKab said:
Lena blushed a little, looking at Bolt with a slightly suprised expression. She giggled lightly, leaning her head on his shoulder
"So, what do we do now, maestro?" She asked, looking at him curiously
Astra pointed back at the two strangers.

"Mommy! That wolf fwoze the floor!"

Yasero looked up smugly with the 'hell yes I did' look while Emily smacked at her.

@Otakubeats

Quill sighed.

"Well, I guess you can go in the warehouse or whatever. I need to talk to, uh, Astra."

He got up and hopped off the building, landing on the edge of the window and swinging inside. He walked past Bolt without a word, snatching Astra from him and bringing her to her room. Wherever he went, he caused the people he passed by to feel depressed. It was his powers going wild. He sat her on her bed and stood near the door.

"Astra, we need to talk."

@Echo Dreamsong

Quillicious said:
Quill sighed.
"Well, I guess you can go in the warehouse or whatever. I need to talk to, uh, Astra."

He got up and hopped off the building, landing on the edge of the window and swinging inside. He walked past Bolt without a word, snatching Astra from him and bringing her to her room. Wherever he went, he caused the people he passed by to feel depressed. It was his powers going wild. He sat her on her bed and stood near the door.

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra nodded, continuously bobbing her head.

"Okay daddy! Is it about a mango?"

Bolt grabbed Lena and teleported to the beach through a lamp pole. "How about we spar, but this time since we were on my home turf AKA a storm. I think we should go to your playing field," he said covering his eyes from the sun.

@JJKab

Quillicious said:
Quill sighed.

@Echo Dreamsong
Ty shook his head. "Damn it Quill...." a bit of his power wave had hit. And now he basically wanted to just sleep forever. Ty shook his head, and just started to play zelda.

Bolt nodded and followed her into the water, his hands were in his pockets. "Alright, I'm ready," he said jumping into the water and seeming to vanish under the waves.

@JJKab

Bolt smiled as his black bolt fist was behind his back and he tried to get her in the stomach. He then tried to kick her, problem was his movements were a lot slower in the water and he would soon need to breath.

@JJKab

Psycho heard what she said and crossed his arms some, his face red with embarrassment and anger. "I'm not a girl I'm a boy." He mumbled cutely and looked twoards chaos. He smiled some and handed her a newspaper reading 'escaped psychopath, Green Meadow Mental Institution'.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Psycho heard what she said and crossed his arms some, his face red with embarrassment and anger. "I'm not a girl I'm a boy." He mumbled cutely and looked twoards chaos. He smiled some and handed her a newspaper reading 'escaped psychopath, Green Meadow Mental Institution'.
@Yappi
Harmony/Chaos

"Wait your from there too!" The sane say at the same time "We were born there and we escaped after 17 years!" Harmony and Choas eyes seen to light up in joy

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychos eyes widened as they both talked at the same time. He let out a frightened whimper as the two reminded him of the little girls from 'The Shining'. He stepped back and forced a smile on his face. "T-then how old re you now?"

@Yappi

(they are demons and birth for them is like a summoning, they were not there for 7 years but quickly got admitted)

Harmony

I count "18, we are demons.... this is my girlfriend Chaos" she says pointing to Chaos who is kinda sitting to the side

Bolt felt the punch and saw his feet freeze, starting to sink he panicked and accidentally released his stored electricity into the water. When that happened his hair and eyes turned brown as he slowly ran out of breath, water filled his lungs.

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
Quill didn't smile. He just looked at the floor.
"I can't be your dad anymore. Bolt has to be."

@Echo Dreamsong
Astra froze, horror leeching onto her face.

"B-but why? Y-you promised you would!"

She sobbed, trying not to let any more tears fall. So this is what happens when she trusts. This is why she gave up. Betrayal shown on her face as she glared at him.

"You promised!"

@JJKab[/URL]
Lena shrieked, as the electricity was coming right at her. She niftly created a shield of Ice, which contained the electrified water. After noticing that Bolt's eyes and hair turned brown, some air escaped Lena's lungs, as his feet nearly instantenously unfroze, and she grabbed his hand, carrying him to the surface.

Lena made sure the ice on it was gone.

Bolt has passed out as he used the last of his stored energy in that also the fact that water had entered his system. He was limp and refusing to open his eyes.

@JJKab

Soon, Lena and Bolt both were out of water, as Lena sat down by his body, and closed her eyes, focusing. After a bit, he could feel water exiting his lungs, and he'd spit it all out, thanks to Lena forcing it out of his system. She then waited for him to wake up, holding his hand

Shammy the Shamrock]Bolt has passed out as he used the last of his stored energy in that also the fact that water had entered his system. He was limp and refusing to open his eyes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]

Psycho looks to the ground and thinks about what she said for a moment. He sighed finally and smiled. "I got out 10 years after being in there." He giggled a little and looked at chaos. "Nice to meet you! You are both infested with cooties." He stepped back cautiously.

@Yappi

Otakubeats said:
Ty sat playing Zelda and looked at Emily. "You can sit down you know. The chairs wont kill you."
@Echo Dreamsong
"But what if they do?"

Emily asked nervously, staring at the horrid wooden things. Yasero just mentally snickered.

Astra finally broke. She pulled herself into a wheelchair and sped out. She summoned Chalice to attack anyone who stopped her. The icy floor helped her get out the door faster. She raced into the woods, trying to stop the tears. What if it was a repeat of Cody? It seemed just like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back