• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Sam was sitting in a forest looking around for something to do while twirling a bone in the air he knew he was useful but only he and his wife did so right now he is thinking of his next move what will he do when he summoned his bone dog Mud "hey Mud wanna fetch" the dog looked happy so he threw the bone he was twirling far Mud runs after it "ok to far!"

(if anyone wants to meet him by the bone hitting them tell me)

Bolt teleported to Astra and picked her up "Boo! How are you doing," he said with a smile before placing her in her wheelchair. He moved it by the couch where he sat down and looked at her.

@Echo Dreamsong

Quill entered the warehouse, limping. His left foot was twisted sideways and his right eye was swelled shut, a large blue bruise under his eye. He had a wound in his lower stomach on the left side, and he held a shaking hand to it.

"Bolt...we...we've got a p-problem..."

He fell onto the couch and groaned in pain. His face contorted in an expression of pure misery as his ankle bumped into the leg of the couch.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

Furnace thought for a bit, before turning to Cypher. "Surprise me, dear." He replied, with a witty smirk. He pulled up to their Covert Operations Office, and pressed a button, opening the passenger's side door. "I'll leave you to..." He paused for a second, as if chasing his train of thought. "Whatever it is you do when I'm not around." He said, putting little thought into the words he was saying.

@MiyaTheNeko

((Any heroes wanna interact?? I'm in the mood for a fight ^^))​

Cypher smiled and nodded at him. "Will do sir." She said with a giggle. She watched as he pulled up to their Covert Operations Office and tilted her head. She stepped out the door and leaned on it for a moment. "What might you be doing sir, until my shipment comes in I really have nothing to do." She said with a smirk. The shipment would arive later that day but she didn't know when. She decided it would be best to help him out for now if he needed anything. She often had plans to create a virus to take control of the world but decided it would be best to wait on that as well.

@Thetas

Astra shrieked as Bolt touched her, eyes glassy. She couldn't see, couldn't hear, only feel. To say the least she was panicked. She didn't know what had touched her, only that it was not good! At least in her mind.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra shrieked as Bolt touched her, eyes glassy. She couldn't see, couldn't hear, only feel. To say the least she was panicked. She didn't know what had touched her, only that it was not good! At least in her mind.

[/QUOTE]
Ty wandered back holding something. He saw Astra panicking, and opened a link with her. 'Hey, it's OK. It's just Bolt. You re safe.'

Otakubeats said:
Ty wandered back holding something. He saw Astra panicking, and opened a link with her. 'Hey, it's OK. It's just Bolt. You re safe.'
Astra trembled, clenching the side of her chair.

'W-who are you? Who is a bolt?'

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra trembled, clenching the side of her chair.
'W-who are you? Who is a bolt?'

[/QUOTE]
'I'm Ty. I was your friend before you lost your memory. Bolt is your mom. I know you're scared but I'm gonna try and fix everything ok? Just hold on.'

Quill raised himself onto his elbows with some effort. He looked at Ty.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

He grunted and looked at Astra. When she flipped out he got up as quick as he could and gasped as he put pressure on his completely broken ankle and hobbled over to Astra, kneeling down to her and searching her brain activity, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing's working. Her senes are...off."

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
'I'm Ty. I was your friend before you lost your memory. Bolt is your mom. I know you're scared but I'm gonna try and fix everything ok? Just hold on.'

Quillicious said:
"Hey...what's wrong?"

He grunted and looked at Astra. When she flipped out he got up as quick as he could and gasped as he put pressure on his completely broken ankle and hobbled over to Astra, kneeling down to her and searching her brain activity, putting a hand on her shoulder.

'Mr. Ty? Why can I not see? Why is the world painted white?'

She gave a muffled scream at Quill's contact with her before blindly swatting at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
"Hey...what's wrong?"

Ty blinked. "Sorry. I opened a link with her to talk a bit. Explain a few things. It helps when your powers are based on mind manipulation. Also, sit the fuck down! Your ankle is wrecked dude."

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]

'Mr. Ty? Why can I not see? Why is the world painted white?'

She gave a muffled scream at Quill's contact with her before blindly swatting at him.

[/QUOTE]
'Well, you can't see or hear right now. I'm gonna try and find a way to fix it alright? Oh! It's ok that's just Quill. He's a good guy. Do you want me to tell the others not to touch you unless I warn you first?'

Otakubeats said:
'Well, you can't see or hear right now. I'm gonna try and find a way to fix it alright? Oh! It's ok that's just Quill. He's a good guy. Do you want me to tell the others not to touch you unless I warn you first?'
'Why do I not remember?'

She slowly reached out to try and touch this 'Quill' person. Probably a weird sight, small child trying to feel the facial features of a man she didn't remember.

Quill flinched as her hand struck his face. He grunted in pain as it hit his bruised eye.

"I'm cool. Totally...ow...fine."

He put his hand to the hole in his stomach to stem the blood.

"Lemme try something."

He put a gentle hand to the side of Astra's face and focused, closing his eyes. Slowly, Astra's senses were turned back on, one by one.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]
'Why do I not remember?'
She slowly reached out to try and touch this 'Quill' person. Probably a weird sight, small child trying to feel the facial features of a man she didn't remember.

[/QUOTE]
'I don't know. Quill is trying something. Just stay calm okay?'

Quill breathed heavily and sat down hard. He groaned and put a hand to his temple.

"I think it worked..."

He shook his head and closed his eyes tightly.

"Man, things are fucked up. Morgan and Eagle Eye are dead, Jace is gone. I got mauled by a bear man on fucking steroids."

Quillicious said:
Quill flinched as her hand struck his face. He grunted in pain as it hit his bruised eye.
"I'm cool. Totally...ow...fine."

He put his hand to the hole in his stomach to stem the blood.

"Lemme try something."

He put a gentle hand to the side of Astra's face and focused, closing his eyes. Slowly, Astra's senses were turned back on, one by one.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats
Otakubeats said:
'I don't know. Quill is trying something. Just stay calm okay?'
Astra tried to remain calm, but the overwhelming lights and noises hurt her eyes and ears. She tried to pull her legs in, only to find they wouldn't work. That freaked her out more. She covered her eyes and ears to block out the awfulness.

Pyro said:
[Well... Uh... Time to kill off my characters and make new ones! As if I haven't already done that with my originals.]
((I just cleaned house. Morgan and Eagle Eye are dead. Jace is nowhere to be found. Only Quill, Mason, and Felix left.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back