• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Astra looked at her healing wounds and nodded, tears spilling over. Salty tears mixed into the staining blood. 'I don't want to be here any more... Please, please let me come with you?' She signed with a desperate expression.

YoungX said:
(Hibiki is actually near the front door of the base. You can make your character go meet him if you want.)
Chiyuki stood up from the bed and streched "Ahhhh i have to go out again?" Chiyuki said before she opened the door and went out of the room.She went outside from the base and bumped into Hibiki by "Accident" (huehueheuheuehueheuehuehuehuehueheuehahuau)

FaceBloat said:
Chiyuki stood up from the bed and streched "Ahhhh i have to go out again?" Chiyuki said before she opened the door and went out of the room.She went outside from the base and bumped into Hibiki by "Accident" (huehueheuheuehueheuehuehuehuehueheuehahuau)
Hibiki would then notice that a woman bumped into him which turned out to be the unconscious girl he found earlier. "Oh you woke up! You fell outta nowhere and I carried you back here. My name is Hibiki it's nice to meet you." He said as Hibiki as he transformed back from Kuuga to Hibiki.

@FaceBloat

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Ahh! Conflicting story lines! xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Which one should be voided? I'm so confused ;- ;)

(To make things easy.)

Astra stared at the figure and felt her eyes drooping. Should she know this person? Is this wispy figure important? Well, she couldn't help it, after another moment she passed out. Hard. She just fell asleep and fell off the branch.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Which one should be voided? I'm so confused ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(Um either? ACCCH!)

(Gotta go for the night! Byeee!)

Bolt gave a faint smile "Well yes, we help people the best ways we can. May you please stop before I have to enforce me being a hero," he said taking his hands out of his pockets, he lifts his arm as a metal gauntlet covers it and sparks begin to fly.

@Mumu Kokatsuna

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](To make things easy.)
Astra stared at the figure and felt her eyes drooping. Should she know this person? Is this wispy figure important? Well, she couldn't help it, after another moment she passed out. Hard. She just fell asleep and fell off the branch.

(Um either? ACCCH!)

(Gotta go for the night! Byeee!)

[/QUOTE]
((See ya!))

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#00b359]([/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/ said:
@Quillicious[/URL], want Death and the One to have a chat, I believe it would be interesting :) )
((Sure. Kick it off.))

Death got up "Hello there one, my good old friend. Tell me how has life been for you, I have enjoyed yet despised mine. Do not worry, I can see the potential in the child, I was only healing her. You must remember Death can go both ways," she said putting her scythe away and smiling at her friend.

@Quillicious

YoungX said:
Hibiki would then notice that a woman bumped into him which turned out to be the unconscious girl he found earlier. "Oh you woke up! You fell outta nowhere and I carried you back here. My name is Hibiki it's nice to meet you." He said as Hibiki as he transformed back from Kuuga to Hibiki.
@FaceBloat
Chiyuki smiled "Oh hi Hibiki my name is Chiyuki haha nice to meet you as well" Chiyuki sighed before she smiled again "Thanks for saving me.Has anything weird happened to you because a lot of weird stuff are happening to me"

She gives him a manaical smile. "Oh, so thats why you help people...to be recognised as a "Hero"..." She said as she raised her hand. "You really are no better than the others" She said before snaping her fingers. As the snap creates a shockwave, she takes her grappeling hook and hold on to a near by building. The shockwave destroys the building she was standing on and greatly damages the surounding buildings. She starts climbing back up her building she held on to.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I hope you are not angry still, for eluding your grasp. It is nice to see you again, however.

The One looked around.

Saddening, is it not? We continue on forever, yet witness them perish.

He lowered himself onto a branch, kicking his legs back and forth.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Ray ran over "Here! Also I showed everyone the picture, they're gonna put it in the year book," she said smiling, acting proud of herself.

@Salex

FaceBloat said:
Chiyuki smiled "Oh hi Hibiki my name is Chiyuki haha nice to meet you as well" Chiyuki sighed before she smiled again "Thanks for saving me.Has anything weird happened to you because a lot of weird stuff are happening to me"
Salex said:
(Sorry, just got out of liturature examination)
"Yeah i can help you... Where is ray?" He asked @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
"Your welcome. Also nothing weird has happened to me don't worry." Then he turned to Saitama. "Great. I need to tame my 'Ultimate form.' In this form if I'm careful I could accidentally destroy the world with a kick."

@Salex @FaceBloat

Last edited by a moderator:
Death floated up "Don't remind me, it was hard when my love first died. Then I got my little Ray of sunshine, something I can actually touched and hold. I have had many friends come and go, glad to see you have returned." She said lying on her stomach in the air, she gazed off into space thinking about her love.

@Quillicious

Chiyuki looked at Saitama and smiled before looking down and sighing "Oh hi again,Hey guys i was wondering since i have done nothing for this team can i help you guys?"

@Salex

@YoungX

Do you...remember when we were young. Reckless? How you and I would dance through the newborn stars together? I do. Vividly.

The One's faceless head turned to Death, tilting. Where his cheeks would be was turning whiter, more solid than the rest of him, like he was blushing.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Death smiled "I remember, I loved the stars. You always had two left feet, I had to show you how to dance but we still were awful and looked like two wet noodles," she said laughing softly. Death grabbed his hand, knowing it wouldn't hurt him "You want to try again," she said covering her mouth with her robe.

@Quillicious

FaceBloat said:
Chiyuki looked up at Hibiki and smiled again "Huh?What's that?"
"Well... I have the power to become Kuuga." He would then perform the henshin and become Rising Mighty Kuuga. (Face-claim for that in Sign-ups or previous posts) "I have other forms, but none of them hold a candle compared to Ultimate Kuuga. For some reason I can't handle the power, and may end up becoming a mindless monster bent on killing everything. Apparently one of my finishing moves can destroy a planet."

@Salex @FaceBloat @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt used his boots to fly up to the building "Nah, I do it because I want to make my dad proud. He was the hero of this city as well," he said grabbing the hook of the grappling hook and extending his hand away from the building. "You need help," he said fake-dropping the hook.

@Mumu Kokatsuna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back