• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Quillicious" data-cite="Quillicious" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196495" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>((Lol it's fine. Just messing with you. :3 ))</div></blockquote>

<p>

((Okie! So Astra is in a tree being an idiot and sort of bleeding to death! Yay!))</p>

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]((Okie! So Astra is in a tree being an idiot and sort of bleeding to death! Yay!))

[/QUOTE]
((Noice. Time for Quill to redeem himself?))

The vancant arrived in town and the first thing she decides to do is to jump around town to see if theres anything going on. After a while, she gets board and to spice things up, she decides to pound each building she jumps on, destroying them, or parts of them.

@Anyone

Bolt sighed and when to watch tv to soon hear about someone destroying the city. He teleports to the scene "Hey Mc. Destroyer, someone has to pay for those buildings," he said cracking his knuckles and glaring at the new figure.

@Mumu Kokatsuna

<p>The Vacant sotped her rampage, and landed on a building, grinning: "Finnaly, someone showed up, I was starting to get board here" She said with her nice french accent. "You are?" She asked the man, looking at him from the side, her face in the shadows of her blue hood.</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31528-shammy-the-shamrock/" data-mentionid="31528">@Shammy the Shamrock</a></p>

Bolt sighed "Bolt, leader of the Heroes of Tomorrow and this is my city. May I ask why you were destroying my home," he said as he walked up to her. His eyes burned blue, he tucked his hands into his blue jacket.

@Mumu Kokatsuna

Ray heard something with Stella and ran up "I'll go! Whatever it is I want to be a part of it, it beats being here," she said with a smile under her mask, she crossed her arms.

@Echo Dreamsong

"Simple, I've got nothing better to do, and since I moved, I tought that maybe this city needed a bit of action...and also if I can kill her, it would be nice..." She told Bolt while playing around with her crowbar. You can see her light orange hairs and her souless eyes looking right trought the man. "I didn't know that there where a group of vigilantes around here too." She said, smilling.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Astra curled up on the branch, closing her eyes. The wounds hurt a bit, but pain is gain. So, she crawled into a small hole and stabbed herself in the arm. She was ready for death to come. To meet her birth mother again. Maybe even be free of her pain, both mental and physical. So she dug the knife into her other arm and watched the crimson liquid pour out of her.

YoungX said:
Raider, carrying the woman on his back, would follow Ty back to the base and see him take off. The woman was a priority first, so he went back to his room and laid the woman on his bed. He would stay there until she would wake up.
@FaceBloat
(your fellow weaboo is here because your bored)

Chiyuki opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the man who had bought her here to the base again "What happened?Where am i?" Chiyuki said as she looked at the man

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FaceBloat" data-cite="FaceBloat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196495" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>(your fellow weaboo is here because your bored)<p>

Chiyuki opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the man who had bought her here to the base again "What happened?Where am i?" Chiyuki said as she looked at the man</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

(Hibiki is actually near the front door of the base. You can make your character go meet him if you want.)</p>

Astra smiled and reached out with dull eyes. "Mommy?" She asked, reluctant to try any new words. All it would take was one touch and she could be healed.

Stella nodded. "I happen to have a veery bad feeling. Lets hurry." She darted outside and raced along the footprint trail and into the woods.

Death sighed and touched her, except it wasn't to kill her but to heal her. "You have so much more to do child, you can't die just yet. Do you miss your mommy," she asked rubbing her head with her healing hand.

@Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back