• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Astra opened her eyes slightly and stared at his face while the medics watched in confusion. Seriously, how are they meant to do their job if the job walks away.

Finally she asked, "Mom?" As though that clarified everything. She was fairly sure he didn't speak ASL.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra opened her eyes slightly and stared at his face while the medics watched in confusion. Seriously, how are they meant to do their job if the job walks away.
Finally she asked, "Mom?" As though that clarified everything. She was fairly sure he didn't speak ASL.

[/QUOTE]
Ty nodded. "If you try and mouth what you're wanting to say, then I can probably use the vibrations to- well I mean I'll understand you. Let's head inside before those mean pasta brains try and do somethin else eh?" He took her inside, setting her down gently on the couch.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Ok, what did I miss, someone tell me ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(Random person, Kuuga took the injured person to base, Ty basically threatened medics who were scaring astra acting like a big bro. I edited Ty's age to twelve and now we are in the base's living room waiting for bolt aka mom of the place to come back. Also astra's hurt.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Ok, what did I miss, someone tell me ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(Astra jumped out a window)

(She kinda had some mental trauma problems and, well, thought Quill was a really bad person.)

(Be back in a bit)

Hibiki would leave the woman to rest in his room, and would exit his room closing the door. He then would wait around for the others to return, and waited in the area Bolt showed him his powers.

(Open for Interaction)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Astra jumped out a window)
(She kinda had some mental trauma problems and, well, thought Quill was a really bad person.)

(Be back in a bit)

[/QUOTE]
(Also Ty's being sorta brotherly to astra.)

Bolt teleported back to the base after a all night searching after the thing ran. He yawned and looked around, he heard the word "Mom," and teleported to the couch. He saw Asrta with Ty and stared "What happened," he said in a strict voice, his eyes purple.

@Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Ray saw Hibiki and walked up to him "Hi! Who are you, are you new," the young girl said, making sure her mask skeleton was on tight. She waved with her robotic hand and stared at him, curious under her mask.

@YoungX

"H-hey...?" I mumbled, locked out again as Bolt left me outside. "Can someone open the door?!? Why does this happen...". I scrabbled one of my talons against the door in an attempt to generate some attention

@YoungX[/URL]
Trust said:
"H-hey...?" I mumbled, locked out again as Bolt left me outside. "Can someone open the door?!? Why does this happen...". I scrabbled one of my talons against the door in an attempt to generate some attention
Hibiki would notice a girl wearing a mask of some sorts. The robotic hand was intriguing, but nonetheless he would introduce himself. "I'm Hibiki. I guess you can call me the newest recruit here." He then would hear some scratching on the door, and would head to open it.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Trust

Ray smiled "I'm Rachel Rodriguez, or as many call me Ray. What's your pow-" she saw Lucy and ran up to her. "Cool! You have wings!" She said hiding beneath them and smiling "I'm not here anymore," she said giggling and staying underneath them.

@YoungX @Trust

Astra began signing the alphabet, not meeting Bolt's gaze. At least in her mind, he hadn't been there when she needed him, when she thought the world was ending. She wasn't too happy about the 'baker' (Aka Quill and Stella) breaking in and trying to retaliate. Seriously, that kid has a messed up mind.

"Oh! Hello" i said as i was greeted by someone unfamiliar opening the door. "Nice to me- h-hey, what are you doing?" I bird hopped back a few steps as the odd girl began hiding behind my wings. My face a faint shade of pink @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX

Quill entered, completely furious. He immediately went to the kitchen sink, washing his hands. The water was red.

'Took care of the people who took Astra.'

Bolt looked at Astra "Hey, are you ok. I'm right here Mommy's here" he said sitting next to her, in a soft voice. He sighed and when he heard the word "Demon" he growled "I want you to make sure it never happens again, call my name and I will come." He said to Ty as he put his hand on Astra's back.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

Trust said:
"Oh! Hello" i said as i was greeted by someone unfamiliar opening the door. "Nice to me- h-hey, what are you doing?" I bird hopped back a few steps as the odd girl began hiding behind my wings. My face a faint shade of pink @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX
He would notice the girl hiding, but would say his introductions to the girl he opened the door. "Hi there my name is Hibiki. I'm the new recruit here. It's nice to meet you."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Trust

Stella had jumped out of the car and ran in. "What the heck Quill! You-You can't just do that! They were trying to help!" She huffed, crossing her arms.

Astra turned her head away, not looking at her mom. Nope, still angry. Frustrated about being called malnourished. Still annoyed about not finding that cookie. (DARN COOKIE!)

Ray put her head down "S-Sorry miss, you just look awesome with wings and have never seen anything like them." She said with a smile "I'm Ray, people like to call me little Death because of my powers," she said with a smile under her mask.

@Trust @YoungX

Bolt looked at her "Please talk to me, what is wrong. I need to know," he said looking down at her. "Are you hungry, sick, or what," he said realizing he sounded like his dad when he refused to talk to him.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back