• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Quillicious said:
Hibiki would nod as he enjoyed pizza. Then as he went along he would see a strange beast alongside Bolt. He wasn't sure what to say.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astra flailed about, screaming. Heights had always been a weird thing for her.

[/QUOTE]
(where is astra?)

YoungX said:
(Hello. RpNation maintenance tho)
(Hey morbidly obese gorilla where yo character at (You know u awesome when u put brackets inside brackets!!!!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiyuki was frozen in time because everyone forgot about her.Bolt,Saitama they all left hey in the base frozen in time it was like God had left to eat a pizza.Chiyuki finally started moving,as soon as she started moving she looked at her surroundings,confused "What the? Where the hell is Bolt? Wasn't he right here a moment ago?" Chiyuki scratches her head as she leaves the base in confusion "Whatever,This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder"

FaceBloat said:
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Imma make my character join dem)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((where dey at dough))))))))))))))

Astra frowned at him and signed fruit themed insults this time while Stella frowned. "Crazy kid, what the heck is wrong with her hands!"

Stella frowned at the glaring kid. "Umm, do I have too?" She whined, pouting. "Fire scares me."

'Dumb giraffe.'

"See, she agrees that fire is scary!"

'No I don't you carrot!'

"Of course you can go get candy!"

'Candy?' Astra signed with wide eyes. Honestly she hadn't had anything close to candy since before she burned down the house. Unless you count garbage bananas. Didn't think so. Astra began struggling to move away from Stella, her eyes searching for any hint of the treat.

"C'mon, Stella. Do me a solid, please. You can't say no to this face, can you?"

Quill plopped down on the couch with a box of steaming hawaiian pizza, and looked up at her with a pouty lip and a sad expression, his eyes watering up.

'I'm a single daddy with no spare time on my hands, only work for me. Taking care of Astra is all I do all day.'

He laughed and basically inhaled a piece of pizza.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra glared at Stella before jumping out of her grasp and dashing down the halls. "OH FUCK!" Stella shouted and charged after the surprisingly quick girl.

Seeing Stella in pursuit scared Astra into running quicker. I mean, if you're a street kid and someone chases you, you run! Quickly she ducked into someones room and tucked herself under the bed, ready to summon her flame at a moment's notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back