• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ty followed, turning his headphones to a familiar song.[media]

[/media] He tuned out the others, simply following them as the music played. It was always how he escaped reality. Hell even in fights he'd be caught with music playing to increase his concentration. He was glad the headphones acted like their own device. No wires, phones or anything else to carry around.

Bolt got to the base, also known as the warehouse "This is our base, we are medium sized and fight when we are needed. Now I can show you," he said vanishing around with a flash of light and reappearing with his eyes glowing blue and electricity pulsing from his body. "What about you," he asked staring right into his eyes.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Hibiki found his powers cool, and would now show him his. With both of his palms he would have them near the hip area. A belt would be summoned, and he would take his left hand and clench it like a fist. It would be on the side of the belt, and the right would with the palm open facing downwards would turn from left to right. He would then say the words, "Henshin." Then his right hand would touch the left which would touch the belt. He would transform into Kuuga, more specifically his Rising Mighty form.

(How he henshins)

tumblr_meg9tdoO3g1ry6iyw.gif

kuuga-6.jpg

YoungX said:
Hibiki found his powers cool, and would now show him his. With both of his palms he would have them near the hip area. A belt would be summoned, and he would take his left hand and clench it like a fist. It would be on the side of the belt, and the right would with the palm open facing downwards would turn from left to right. He would then say the words, "Henshin." Then his right hand would touch the left which would touch the belt. He would transform into Kuuga, more specifically his Rising Mighty form.
(How he henshins)

tumblr_meg9tdoO3g1ry6iyw.gif

kuuga-6.jpg
Ty raised an eyebrow, but remained quiet.

Bolt jumped "Wow, so you transform into a....thing. Sorry I really have no idea what you are, I would say a Henshin but that just seems like what you say when you transform." He said with a shrug, he studied the suit and teleported through the lights to gain his strength.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Quillicious said:
Quill entered the warehouse, whistling. He was previously taking a walk after tucking Astra in. He smirked as he saw what was happening.
'So you're accepting Power Rangers now...?'

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats @YoungX
"It's Kuuga. That's what the power is," he would say to Bolt. Then he would turn to see another person. "I guess it looks like one, but seems more like Masked Rider. Anyhow, Kuuga is some form of ancient power. At least that's what a being named Daguva told me. Also henshin means transform in japanese."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt sighed "This is Quill, he's a pain in the ass who is technically the father our daughter.....she said it not us. Ty! Be nice," he said crossing his arms and leaning on a wall "If you don't have a place to stay we have rooms," he said with a smile.

@YoungX @Quillicious @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt smiled "Ok, Kuuga, let me show you your room." He guided him to a white room with only a bed, table and closet "You just need to fill it," he said patting his back and slipping into the closet and appearing behind him again "Boo!!" He yelled laughing and going over to the living room.

@YoungX @Quillicious @Otakubeats

Bolt sighed and went over to make something, he came back with a banana. "Genos is still out for groceries, unless someone wants to pay for pizza or something we got fruit." He said as he saw Kuuga again "I got to get back on my patrol in a bit, would you like to come with me," he said putting his hands in his jacket pocket.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Quillicious

<p>Bolt smiled and laughed at the joke he had made. He continued his walk for a good hour til he saw something move in the darkness and went after it. He took out a flashlight and studied what it was.</p>

<p>

<strong><span style="color:#00b359;">The beast shrieked "Call of him, call of him. Help me! Help me!" The tentacled creature said in between growls and bites. It eyes glowed yellow and his skin was a pale green.</span></strong></p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/" data-mentionid="33454">@YoungX</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34708-otakubeats/" data-mentionid="34708">@Otakubeats</a></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back