• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

You humans never understand...you never will. I have a curse, not a blessing. I try and help you, and you return the favor by insulting me.

The One grew smaller and thinner.

All is ask is to have my suggestions and help to be appriciated. It never was, it isn't now, and it never will be. Your race is doomed to hubris. That will be your downfall. I will bring you back now...

What looked like glimmering fractals seeped out of where The One's eyes should be.

My good intentions are seen as tyranny. My help seen as chaos.[/i

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
He noticed her doing this, and simply just walked OUT the door. "You could just step outside and let it blow out on it's own. It's less, I dunno, hard?"
"i like it better inside" i said with a smile. "doesn't really bother me to use a bit of magic for small things". i walked back in and sat on the couch again

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra shuddered, curling up tightly. "Mo-ommy. Owm." She whispered, trying (And failing) to speak a new word through her destroyed vocal cords. Dumb father. Squeezing her neck too hard and ruining everything. At least her mom had him sent to lifelong jail. With closed eyes, Astra fell asleep as she waited for her world to return.

The One passed a hand over her neck. Slowly, but surely, her vocal cords were mended. This was his final gift, he thought as he fastened a glimmering orange gemstone, embedded in a necklace, around her neck. He stroked her hair, and his great-great-great granddaughter was whisked through dimensions. It took longer because he was emotionally stressed.

((Hope you don't mind I added that twist.))

@Echo Dreamsong

((Nope!))

Astra awoke on the cold floor with a shriek. She curled tighter, looking around nervously. "Mommy!" She called louder, choking back sobs. In her terror, she didn't notice where she was, or that her voice was stronger and easier to use.

The room grew warmer until it was confortable for her. The One would never leave her, but he would also never show his physical form to her again. He was there to help her from the shadows now.

@Echo Dreamsong

Trust said:
"i like it better inside" i said with a smile. "doesn't really bother me to use a bit of magic for small things". i walked back in and sat on the couch again
"Cool." Ty sat on the floor, and spaced out. His mind kept wandering to the thing from last night...The Shadows....He was so spaced out that if someone poked him he'd probably yelp. @Anyone (Hint hint nudge nudge.)

Otakubeats said:
"Cool." Ty sat on the floor, and spaced out. His mind kept wandering to the thing from last night...The Shadows....He was so spaced out that if someone poked him he'd probably yelp. @Anyone (Hint hint nudge nudge.)
"uhh... hey? you look a little beten up, did something happen?" i asked Ty but he seemed a little un-responsive. i hid a smirk as i snuck behind him and tickled him with my feathers "muahahaha!" (> :) )

Quillicious said:
'Bolt's off doin' hero stuff. What d'ya need?'
Quill heard her calling and strolled over.

@Echo Dreamsong
Stella gasped and smiled. "The, um, thing is, um... Back..." She wheezed, still beaming. "She randomly showed up on the floor, but she won't wake up... I, um, think she wants her mommy." Stella chuckled and pet her great white shark. Because sharks make good pets.

Trust said:
"uhh... hey? you look a little beten up, did something happen?" i asked Ty but he seemed a little un-responsive. i hid a smirk as i snuck behind him and tickled him with my feathers "muahahaha!" (> :) )
Ty yelped, his powers hitting her ears with a deafening tone that faded after a moment. "O-oh my go I am SO SORRY LUCY!" His face turned red, embarrassed that he'd done that again.

His head popped back out. He was grinning.

'Don't be so uptight, loosen up. Sure, I'll help out.'

He walked over to Astra, his hands in his pockets. He spoke so no one could hear him.

'Told you it'd be easy...'

He chuckled to himself as he picked the girl up, drying her tears.

'C'mon, kid. Cheer up, Quill's here.'

@Echo Dreamsong

Otakubeats said:
Ty yelped, his powers hitting her ears with a deafening tone that faded after a moment. "O-oh my go I am SO SORRY LUCY!" His face turned red, embarrassed that he'd done that again.
"OWW!!!" i yelled as i walked back to the couch, covering my ears. "i have REALLY sensitive hearing..." i mumbled while whimpering into a small pillow lying around, temporarily deafened by the loudness of the sound

Trust said:
"OWW!!!" i yelled as i walked back to the couch, covering my ears. "i have REALLY sensitive hearing..." i mumbled while whimpering into a small pillow lying around, temporarily deafened by the loudness of the sound
"Oh....geez....crap..." He seemed to notice something was missing. "......BOLT WHERE ARE MY HEADPHONES?!" He began to tear apart the place, looking for the black and green headphones he wore often.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Trust

@Anyone

Astra sobbed and clung to Quill, shaking. "D-dabby?" She asked, looking up with watery eyes. Honestly, she was starting to freak over how she was able to attempt so many words without a lot of pain.

Stella chuckled and shrugged. "Looks like you've been claimed... Poor kid, probably went through some bad stuff with creepo." She walked over and took the nearly weightless Astra from Quill... Earning lots of screaming and sobbing. Stella practically shoved Astra back into his arms to calm her down.

Bolt appeared back at the base, he sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. "I couldn't find her," he said as he fell face first on the couch, he sat up and tried to get his mind off things but he still heard her call him, he smiled as he stared off.

@Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious @Trust

<p>When Stella took Astra away, Quill impulsively reached for her. He took her back gladly, smiling.</p>

<p>

'What's your name, kiddo?'</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27049-echo-dreamsong/" data-mentionid="27049">@Echo Dreamsong</a></p>

Stella heard a noise and burst past Bolt, running all over the place. "Huh, could have sworn I heard him... Oh wait..." She chuckled and plopped down next to Bolt. "Sooo, how'd it go?" Unable to stand it any longer, she jumped up and shouted. "We found her!" Before dragging his hand and pulling him to where Quill was.

Astra tried to drowsily sign something, but as soon as she signed the first two letters of her name, her head was against Quill's chest and she was out faster than a light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back