• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@FaceBloat[/URL] @Trust @Salex

Ray looked up and wrote something down "I can do it, it's just a lot. I'm doing an essay on heroes and why they are good and bad," she said continuing to write. "They could hurt the people they care about while protecting them," she said aloud as she wrote it down.

@Salex
"Yes i'll join" Chiyuki smiled as she shook his hand "What do i need to do here?" Chiyuki asked him still smiling

Bolt shrugged "You can do normal day activities, we usually fight villains daily so there is that. Welcome to the Heroes of Tomorrow," he said with a smile "Do you need a room, we have rooms if you want to stay here." He said going into the living room and leaning on the couch.

@FaceBloat

FaceBloat said:
Chiyuki looked at the living room and then at Bolt "Wow,did you build this place on your own?" Chiyuki said as she touched the floors and the walls of the living room
saitama then landed right in front of bolt leaving a hole on the roof and a crater on the floor "oops... can you fix that?" he asks @Shammy the Shamrock @FaceBloat

Bolt laughed "No, we use to have a tower but it was destroyed." He looked at the crater and put his palm to his head "Really, I need to go to home depot now," he said with a sigh. He then looked back at Chiyuki "You want to see your room," he asked trying to smile.

@Salex @FaceBloat

Bolt smiled and grabbed her hand as he teleported to a white room. The only things were a bed, a table, closet and window. He smiled "You just need to fill it," he said letting go of her hand.

@FaceBloat

Ray saw Saitama and smiled "Finish! Can I take a picture with you, I need it for the bottom of the essay, we need a photo or picture." She said taking out a camera and looking up with pleading eyes.

@Salex

@FaceBloat[/URL]

Ray saw Saitama and smiled "Finish! Can I take a picture with you, I need it for the bottom of the essay, we need a photo or picture." She said taking out a camera and looking up with pleading eyes.

@Salex
"Is your power making rooms out of nowhere?Because that will be cool"Chiyuki checked the closet,opened the window,cleaned the table and bed quickly "That is my power" Chiyuki said smiling after she finished

(FUDGE! SON OF A BRUSSEL SPROUT! MY WIFI GOES OFF AND I MISS THE WORLD BURNING UP! DANG IT!)

Astra flailed her arms, trying to swim away. "Wan mommy!" She sobbed, curling into a ball. She still didn't trust this person and probably never would, but he was the only way back to her 'mommy'. Aka Bolt. He's a mom Salex. She kept her eyes closed, terrified that opening them would mean her fears coming true. So, basically she floated around waving her arms and sobbing.

Salex said:
(says the scrub that doesn't have a profile pic! ((take the burn easy, apply some cold water too it)) and also you didn't miss much, but i guess @Quillicious is right, your wifi is a scrub @Echo Dreamsong )
(I blame my parents for being tech savy. They have it set to go off at a certain time until morning. They also have my account log me out at 10:30. Even if my wifi is already off.)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I blame my parents for being tech savy. They have it set to go off at a certain time until morning. They also have my account log me out at 10:30. Even if my wifi is already off.)

[/QUOTE]
(what is your timezone anyways?)

Bolt laughed "Electricity," he said as his eyes turned a brighter blue and he appeared near a lamp when the lights turned off. He waved showing off his powers, he smiled at what he heard was hers.

@FaceBloat

Ray grabbed her camera and immediately took the picture, she smiled and tucked the camera away. "Thanks!" She said jumping "I can't wait to brag with this, dang Lily and her surgeon mom are nothing compared to this." She said looking at the picture, going to her backpack and putting it away.

@Salex

@FaceBloat[/URL]

Ray grabbed her camera and immediately took the picture, she smiled and tucked the camera away. "Thanks!" She said jumping "I can't wait to brag with this, dang Lily and her surgeon mom are nothing compared to this." She said looking at the picture, going to her backpack and putting it away.

@Salex
he wasn't ready, not ready at all. by the time he wanted to stop ray, he made a face which probably isn't the best to say

@Shammy the Shamrock

vlcsnap-2015-11-09-23h08m22s211-1170x500.jpg

Ray looked at the picture and laughed "You look good in this one, unless you want to take a re-take it," she said putting her homework in her bag. She smiled and went over for some breakfast, she immediately caused a fire "FIRE! FIRE!" She kept saying, running around in a panic.

@Salex

Ray looked down "I tried to make toast! I didn't even know that toast is flammable," she said looking over at her handy work. "Thanks Genos," she said with a small smile.

@Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back