• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt heard this an a distant "FUCK!" could be heard from the other room.

Ray grabbed her back pack, and looked at the door "I need to go to school, bye," she said walking out the door. She vanished with black smoke going to the school.

@Salex

@Salex[/URL]
moments before ray went out the door, saitama scratched his head (notice how i said head and not hair because... yeah) as he forgot how to try to remember something, he then remembered the photo. he then rushed towards ray but all that was left was black smoke "damnit... well shit" he said, he then walked towards bolt "yeah you have a scorched kitchen now, conrats" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

I wandered outside to escape from the billowing smoke that seemed to be flooding the room after the strange lady somehow failed to use a toaster, "not that i could make fun of her, neither can i..." I mumbled into thin air, flapping my wings and forcing all the smoke out through the open door @Anyone?

Astra sobbed and curled up, closing her eyes tighter as though she could block out all her problems. "Wan Mommy!" She cried again, hoping the person would understand the only words she could speak.

Stella sighed and walked up to Bolt before putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. My scouts haven't seen anything. Maybe it's a lost cause."

The One's mental form disappeared, and returned quickly. He gently pulled her arm toward him, uncurled her fists, and held her hand.

Mother? I can take you to you mother.

@Echo Dreamsong

Quill chuckled at Stella's words.

'You think an interdimensional being, a god, even, could just disappear without a trace?'

He looked away and spoke quietly so only he could hear himself.

'You know, it's much easier than it looks...'

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock

<p>Astra glared down, curling her legs in. 'Why not! Just give me back my powers and I'll leave, you creep!' She sign shouted, glaring at The One.</p>

His form shivered.

Your powers are very volatile, and uncontrollable. You do not have the skill or training to use them at will, and only at will. I will create a device to help you. Without it, you are a danger to yourself and others.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra growled and flailed her limbs. 'YOU DUMB MARSHMALLOW! MY MOM WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY! I'LL TURN YOU INTO A TURKEY AND FEED YOU TO A FISH! YOU DUMB LEAF!' She signed with apparent rage. Then she pulled out a spoon and waved it at him. 'BEWARE THE SPOON! I'LL STAB YOUR FLABBY EYES OUT!'

Astra shook her head and held her hands close, the sign language equivalent of 'Not talking'. Before whispering, 'Mommy'. Then she promptly began attempting to kick the crazy person.

Astra shook her head and shrugged. 'Sometimes physical pain is good. It tells you you're alive.' Then she smiled and looked around excitedly.

@Shammy the Shamrock (Gonna assume ur not still carrying ty around like a doll..)

He woke up in his room upstairs, smelling smoke. He walked downstairs tired, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the kitchen. "...How the fuck do you manage to burn toast..." He grabbed an apple, and sat on a window sill.

Trust said:
I wandered outside to escape from the billowing smoke that seemed to be flooding the room after the strange lady somehow failed to use a toaster, "not that i could make fun of her, neither can i..." I mumbled into thin air, flapping my wings and forcing all the smoke out through the open door @Anyone?
He noticed her doing this, and simply just walked OUT the door. "You could just step outside and let it blow out on it's own. It's less, I dunno, hard?"

Astra hesitated for a moment before shaking her head. 'I-i just wanna go home.' Her face dropped before returning to a glare harder than stone. 'I can't believe you just stole me! And now you want to show me the future!? NO! YOU DUMB BANANA! GO EAT BROCCOLI!' She sign shouted again before tapping her wrist. 'Just take me home already...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back