• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Salex[/URL]

Bolt became mad as he vanished "Oh, I think I just did," he said kicking the thing off of him, he grabbed the boy and covered him with his jacket. The lights around the area started to brighten as he become more aggressive.

@Otakubeats
Ty trembled as the thing began to laugh. "G-go a-aw-way!" "Aw iS LiTle Ty ScARed? JuST like YOuR Mum eH?" It laughed insansely, and all traces of light vanished as the air became ice cold, freezing everyone in their place. "Ty tY TY.....yOu WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE!" It leapt with a shriek, towards the boy. His eyes turned a bright red, and a crimson energy encased him. "GO AWAY!" The red light flashed, and after the blinding effect faded, Ty lay on the ground in a coma-like state. it was gone. For now.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Anyoe

(GTG EXAMS TOMMOROW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiyuki Chiyuki looks at herself in a mirror "This is the real me" The mirror in front of her begins to slowly fade away "This is the real me" Chiyuki says before waking up from her dream "What?" Chiyuki pushes herself up from the ground and looks at the base in front of her "What is this place?"

@Anyone...​

Bolt growled as he picked Ty up "What do you expect! I lost someone today and it is hard to keep your anger sustainable at something like that," he took a deep breath as the lights turned back to normal. "Sorry anyway how are you doing?" He asked holding Tye with one arm.

@Salex @Otakubeats <-----(NIGHT!)

Ray shrugged "Do homework, watch tv, or go outside. I do whatever kids normally do," she put the arm on and smiled, moving it around. "I HAVE A ROBOT ARM!" She yelled, running around and tripping, hitting the table with a thud. She gave a terminator thumbs up.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
FaceBloat said:
Chiyuki Chiyuki looks at the warehouse for a moment "Hmmm" Chiyuki walks to the door and knocks "Hello?Anyone there?"

I wandered up to the door, curious as to who might be outside. "Uhh, yeah, I'm here!" I said through the door. "Who are you? And do you mean us harm?"

Trust said:
I wandered up to the door, curious as to who might be outside. "Uhh, yeah, I'm here!" I said through the door. "Who are you? And do you mean us harm?"
"Great!My name is Chavvot!" Chiyuki stays silent for awhile "I don't want to hurt you!"

FaceBloat said:
"Great!My name is Chavvot!" Chiyuki stays silent for awhile "I don't want to hurt you!"
"Okay, come in! You kinda have to open the door though" i said, still unable to open doors thanks to having wings for arms. "The name is Happy by the way!"

Trust said:
"Okay, come in! You kinda have to open the door though" i said, still unable to open doors thanks to having wings for arms. "The name is Happy by the way!"
Chiyuki opens the door and bows when she sees Happy "Hello Happy"

FaceBloat said:
Chiyuki opens the door and bows when she sees Happy "Hello Happy"
"Umm.. Hi" i gave her a small wave, not exactly sure what to say. "So... What are you doing here? Are you here to join the team?"

Trust said:
"Umm.. Hi" i gave her a small wave, not exactly sure what to say. "So... What are you doing here? Are you here to join the team?"
"I don't know actually,I fell asleep near this warehouse i guess" Chiyuki says with a laugh "What team?"

genos then suddenly sensed intruders, without even waiting he goes into full speed, he moved so fast it was like teleporting, he was already behind chiyuki with his arm forwards towards his head "state your name" he said @FaceBloat @Trust

"oh im good, just got knocked out a lil, what happened?" he asked @Shammy the Shamrock

"I don't really know, it's some sort of team of heroes that have to fight villains, i only joinned earlier so I'm not much of an expert on it" i said, feeling a little self-concious of my appearance @FaceBloat

Bolt smiled "Well the group got a few new members then the scientist who tried to hurt Ray vanished. A little girl tried to steal our food and she had the power to set herself on fire. I technically adopted her but then some GOD LIKE BASTARD stole her and called me a mutant. I went for a walk and this happened," he said walking back to the base, his hand in his pocket. He went over and saw a new person "HI! What are you doing here," he asked Chiyuki.

@Salex @FaceBloat @Trust

While everyone was talking Ray stepped out through the door. She went behind the warehouse and went down to the floor doing push ups with her human hand. "One, two, three, four," she said as the metal hand weighted her down, she continued her training in the cold shivering but still going.

Ray looked up "Nah, I've been through worse, you should have seen what happened when we had a heat wave. That was literal heck," she said getting up and dusting herself off, she tested her new arm on a piece of rubble which shattered from the hit. "I do this all the time!" She said in a proud voice.

@Salex

Ray tilted her head "The hero association? I heard of it a bit, but what exactly is it," she said grabbing his hand as he entered. She went to the table and took her back pack out "I hate homework" she said doodling on the rim of her work.

@Salex

Chiyuki looked at from the corners of her eyes behind her "Hi i am chiyuki you can call me chavvot if you really want to" Chiyuki said before stepping on Genos's feet "So who's the leader of the group?Are you the leader?" Chiyuki asked Bolt

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock @Trust

"my feet is made of metal" he said as he then moves his feet "ill go check on saitama and ray, i believe you have this under control bolt" he said

"oh homework, i think i can hel-" he said as he pulled a chair and sat beside her, he looked at the paper "..." @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt nodded "Yup, this is the Heroes of Tomorrow base, here we do whatever heroes do." He said with a chuckle, his blue eyes turning bright as he extended his hand "Care to join," he asked with a smile.

@FaceBloat @Trust @Salex

Ray looked up and wrote something down "I can do it, it's just a lot. I'm doing an essay on heroes and why they are good and bad," she said continuing to write. "They could hurt the people they care about while protecting them," she said aloud as she wrote it down.

@Salex

@FaceBloat[/URL] @Trust @Salex

Ray looked up and wrote something down "I can do it, it's just a lot. I'm doing an essay on heroes and why they are good and bad," she said continuing to write. "They could hurt the people they care about while protecting them," she said aloud as she wrote it down.

@Salex
"that's why they are evacuated before the battle starts" he said as he pats her head, he then receives a call from the hero association "yes? oh, demon level? hmm... alright" he said, saitama then passes the door going through the 3 other people "hey bolt, im off to kill this demon level threat, open the tv in about 10 seconds" he said, as he then jumped leaving a crater going all the way to japan, there were helicopters of news footage channels that overlooked the whole battle as many heroes fall, saitama then arrives, the monster rushed at him only for it to be made to ash in one punch, after that everything went silent "that's it? ok" he said as the whole thing is caught on tv, he then jumps again going to america @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray gestured at Saitama "See this is why I train, to help people like you do, or do things that you can do. How does the association pick you guys," she asked looking up at him, her arms crossed.

@Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back