• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City

"Well, you see Natalia..." I said teleporting next to her as she ran and then teleporting right in front of the one place that the girl would be able to exit out of "You still seem like you could use a bit of my help, if you think about it." I tucked my dagger away and drew one of my swords, not for offensive purposes but just in case the girl didn't miss her next shot.

@Robyn Banks @morpheusing

Dean sees a small group darting around, accompanied by the sound of gun fire. He quickly looks to the buildings around him, attempting to track the movement through the windows. It seemed to be this assassin who started the fire, not that he had any reason to complain. He stands next to the window that the other man is blocking. He looks down through the window to see another woman with guns pointed at her. Seems this girl is in a hard place. He continues to observe the situation.

@JKthegreat @Robyn Banks @morpheusing

The Cat

current location : stuck

As Emma ran towards the only exit, Markus appeared in front of her. "Really Markus? Are you fucking kidding me?" she said in a nervous tone. She pulled her gun out again and pointed it at markus, not aiming at all. she missed all but one shot to the right shoulder. As she got closer to Markus she came to a stop, not knowing where to go.

Suddenly, bullets shatter through the glass as the young woman tries to falter the man. Deans head whips back to an upright position to avoid any bullets hitting him in the face. He looks down through the window again, staying out of Markus's vision but not the two women facing the window.

@morpheusing @JKthegreat @Robyn Banks

Markus:

The girl fired quickly and precisely, and though I managed to deflect a couple, she caught me badly with one to my right shoulder. I groaned a little and staggered backward, swapping my sword quickly to my left arm. "Always shoot the nice guy" I muttered through gritted teeth "Why? i have no fucking clue, to be honest."

Six was whistling a eerie tune when he watched the woman blow up the building. The tune was London bridges falling down he felt it was appropriate Dust was on his shoulder as alway." Ah what a beautiful sight isn't it. Hm did you hear gun shots?" Dust asked as the commotion began." Oh no no no we can't have this shall we go after her six?" Dust asked and Six replied by leaping around the building and going after her.

Once Six found her in a unfortunate situation he had no choice but to intervein. All of a sudden several balls of Aura floated around the other three people and exploded making pefect cover for the girl to escape.

@Guts @morpheusing @Robyn Banks Banks @JKthegreat

The Cat

Emma could feel the cold metal barrel on the back of her head, and out of nowhere three aura balls exploded around them. Emma used the opportunity to grab Nat's gun and shoot her knee. Emma then pushed markus out of the way and ran back up the stairs to the roof. When she arrived to the top of the building she noticed 6 standing there with dust perched on his shoulder. "So what drew your attention, the explosion or me?" Emma asked with a grin.

Six smiled with his eyes."Oh do you have to ask of course it was both." Dust said for six who stood up and walked over to Cat. "It was obvious to me that your where the one who caused the explosion. Either you or the joker, and I just busted him out so I doubt he had done this so quickly after being freed." Six said and he brushed his hand through her hair." Come lets go before im noticed I have dealings with the mafias new boss and can't upset her. I took a great risk rescuing you my dear so shall we." Six said as he walked infront of her and gestured for her to go first Dust the whole time speaking for him. @morpheusing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nat slowly healed her self using element abilities. Then followed the girl then shoot her in her shoulder and her leg." Sorry but explosion aren't enough. I'm the head of the mafia for a reason." She looked at six not surprised he would do this. " So much for working together." She said unsurprised.

Six looked back and roled his eyes." This isn't personall I just couldn't have you killing this girl she is part of my grande plan after all. So no hard feelings ta ta." Dust said for six who winked and made the ta ta gesture at her. He the. Grabbed cat and leapt off the building with her and far away.

Dean gets blown to another building, hitting the the side of it, halfway above the ground. His gravitational control released as he fell to the pavement. He shakes his head and stands up to look around him.

It took me a lot longer than usual to stand up, which was not a good sign to start with, and that was until I noticed there was a giant shard of rock that had hit me directly in the stomach, and had gone a lot deeper than I would have liked. I ripped it out, groaning loudly as I did, and applied hard pressure to the wound. "This really isn't my day" I muttered, spitting some blood out as I staggered towards the exit of the mostly destroyed building, already starting to feel the effects of the massive blood loss.

The Cat

Emma turned around and started to walk to the next rooftop, before she got shot in the shoulder and the leg. Emma's eye twitched in pain as she nearly hit the concrete, but was quickly grabbed by 6. "goddamn it." Emma mumbled as she and 6 leaped off the rooftop. "Well you have some explaining to do, big guy." Emma said with a laugh that cause her to cough up some blood.

"Hush don't speak ill get you to someone who can help." Dust said as Six leapt from building to building with Cat in his arms.( I need a doctor character here! Anyone doctor!! )

(Well, I can negate her injuries.....but that would really only be temporary till you find a real doctor and I release the injury)

"Don't take it personal. Don't take it personal my ass." She takes out his playing card then burns it using her abilities. She goes down to the bottom of the building spotting Markus. She places a hand on him to healing him. " I told you not to help."

@JKthegreat

Six makes it to a doctors and has Dust threaten to blow up his head if he doesn't heal Cat he complys." Well I guess we wait for now." Dust said as they waited for the doctor to finish." We really must get back on good terms with Natalia it shouldnt be to hard." @morpheusing

The Cat

Emma winced as the doctor operated on her wounds. After about 15 minutes the doctor was completely finished with Emma, and he brought her back out to 6. Emma was forced to walk with a crutch under her left arm, since it hurt too much under her right arm. "hey 6." she said with a smile as she slowly limped over to him.

(be right back, im gonna be in the shower for a minute
:) )

Six was reading a book on the history of hell city."Ha can you believe this they lied about so much of this, well I guess it's to be expected. "Dust said for six who didn't look from his book." Oh hello how are you feeling. "Dust asked as Six looked up from his book noticing Cat.( I know its gonna be a while before a reply but still @morpheusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back