• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City

Milo seemed completely unbothered by the rage Thaddeus was exuding. "Well, a weapons deal, obviously silly." He said with a small laugh. The ears up top his head almost fell out of place and he quickly fixed them back in. "My name is Milo, but call me Suagr instead." He said before unwrapping a lollipop and sticking it between his lips. "Want one?" He asked.

@National

Emmanuel's eye widden in glee when the man bursts out his heart to that pretty lady. He is ready to crack a smile, waiting for the lady to reject the four eyes. But everything comes crashing down down when a familiar high pitch voice calls out his nickname.

Emmanuel turns half way to face the voice when he is attacks. All he can see is pink -pink everywhere - and soon he is down to the ground with an "Oouf!"

"Get off me!" Emmanuel cries out and push the smaller figure off of him so that he can sit up. Wait, he knows this girl.

"It's you!" He again cries backing away only to bump his head on the wooden counter. He is just surprised!

@femjapanriceball @Lilah Tunth

Cirillia Vines

Ciri continued hugging him until she was shoved off rather rudely and abruptly. She sat up frowning at first, then he recognized her. She grinned excitedly before hopping up, "Yes is me!" She exclaimed, giggling happily. She attempted to pull him back up to a standing posistion, but failed pretty badly. Sighing she simply continued her conversation, asking a series of questions probably too quickly for half of them to be understood, bouncing up and down excitedly as she did "How've you been Emu? How's Alicia? Did Madhu get home yet? Didja meet the new Mafia leader? Is your head okay?" Then she realized Bismarck said something to her and turned her extremely short attention span to him.

"
Ohh, right the first reason I came here! Hii! Do you have any bags of those strawberry candies left? You know the ones with the chewy center and stuff, I kiiinda ran out and they're my favorite. If you don't have any that's okay too, I can look somewhere else, no big deal." She told him, continuing to bounce up and down excitedly, rubbing her left rabbit ear that had flopped down in front of her face absent mindedly.

To anyone else they'd probably think she was slightly psychotic, but to anyone else that knew her personally she knew it was the fact of her rabbit genes making her overly hyper and exciteable. Though, she was slightly psychotic, so that was okay if they thought that too.

@femjapanriceball @TripTripleTimes @Lilah Tunth

Cirillia Vines

Ciri practically beamed with joy when Bismarck confirmed they did in-fact have some in stock. "Awesome!" She shouted happily, fistpumping and running over to the barrel. She grabbed two bags out of it, one for her and one for Emmanuel, she ran back over to the counter and set the bags down gently, making sure not to damage the delicious candy within. Then she noticed him staring at her ears, "They're real you know? You can touch them if you want, they're super soft and stuff. Just don't pull on them." She told him, giggling softly. "Ooh, also, how much for the candy?"

@femjapanriceball @Lilah Tunth @TripTripleTimes

To be honest, Emmanuel does not know how to react to Cirilla's sudden appearence. She is such a loud, hyper, fast, and happy (too happy) girl. If it was another day, he would have played Cirilla's hugfest entrence in a cooler fashion and not freak out been taken by surprise. Yeah. That's what's up. Wait, "that is what is up"? Whao, was that English? He is not making sense in his head. Him trying to correct his own english must be a sign to get away. Emmanuel will not hang with the cherry girl today.

As Cirilla is busy getting her candy in the barrel, Emmanuel scuffles low away from the counter to behind a wooden table. He does not want to be seen by Cirilla if he wants to get away. When she started to talk to the man, Emmanuel stands up and tip toes towards the exit. The wooden floor cracks with every step.

@femjapanriceball @Lilah Tunth @TripTripleTimes

Cirillia Vines

Whilst Ciri was waiting for Bismarck to process her words which she had spoke rather quickly she could faintly hear the floorboards creak, causing her ear to twitch. She turned quietly only to see Emmanuel sneaking off, she frowned, normally he would've at-least talked to her. Something was wrong today, and of course she had to know what. Running over in another blur of pink she placed herself a few feet in front of him and looked up at him with a concerned expression "What's wrong Emu? Someone picking on you in school? Something happen to Madhu or Alicia? New Boss mean? Did I hurt you when I ran into you? What's wrong." She once again dealt him a series of quickly spoken questions, evidently concerned.

Though he probably didn't want to talk to anyone right now, her curiosity has already gotten the better of her, and there honestly wasn't much stopping her when she set her attention on something. Unless of course..there was something more interesting or distracting than what she was currently doing, she hated her short attention span at times but she had to admit her life never seemed to have a dull moment.

Joseph got into the car following behind Thaddeus, same as always the man kept an angry chip on his shoulder. Sitting in the back of the car to begin with Joseph was told they were sending a weapon shipment directly to the Mafia. However this was interrupted by another man seeking what every criminal in the city came to them for. More weapons.

It was hard to believe that Gears of War Co. wasn't the richest organizations yet, being the best (And only) weapon manufacturers in
Hell City however even Joseph's calculations had gone wrong with the amount of income they should be receiving. Although they were still wealthy, the statics of things mattered to Joseph 'We should be the wealthiest business in the city yet..We're still at base one..' Joseph smelled something fishy however when the man who went by the name 'Milo' mentioned more business, Joseph's attention cut for a moment and his attention snapping back towards the conversation "Well, I believe we're open to all customers."

@National

-------------------

Tristan smiled as Naru left to do her job, walking back off into the opposite direction in a sense I guess you could say Tristan was lying. He wasn't really that sure where he was going or why. But after a few long days it seemed that Tristan almost forgotten his little meeting with that 'LeClair' woman, good thing he still had her number.

Reaching into his woolen coat Tristan took out a phone, dialing in Madden's (
@Lilah Tunth ) number and calling, when she picks up answering with the words "Hello again, still want that meeting??" a wide insidious grin painted on his face as always.

"Huh..... I'd love to!" Electo yelled, a little confused at first but smiling nonetheless. Suddenly a girl with funny ears came in and jumped on the boy. "I love your ears!" She commented, looking at the fluffy pink ears with awe. In Electo's eyes, they are amazing. She was seemingly hypnotized. "Where can I get some like them I wonder......"

@femjapanriceball

Madden paused in her tracks and thoughts. A servant with this time a black mask covering their face gave her a phone. Halting she answered the call.

They were close, she opened up the doors with a kick, the phone in one of her hands. A large room revealed it self, high tech gadgets everywhere, yet the decor was still rather old fashioned Chinese.

Recognizing the voice she hissed, "You son of a bitch!"

@NyxNightmare @Mitchs98 @Sinister Clown

Bismarck tried not to completely flip out. She seems serious that she would like to go out...awesome...

"So, we'll be off at seven?" he muttered.

Meanwhile, Lily Underworld was smoking at the Red Lotus Headquarters. She heard Madden snap angrily and turned her head, looking bored out of her mind. "What is it, Madden-sama?"

@Lilah Tunth @Mitchs98 @TripTripleTimes

Maybe I should've went to my usual place , she thought to herself but she knew she need the weapons as soon as possible. Her usual supplier was a company in Russia which high quality weapons but it would take a while for it to get here, Plus she did hear that 'gears of war' was one of the best and the scenery made it seem like they never disappoint. Though She found it weird that he wasn't there since she heard that he hated being tardy but she didn't really make a reservation to see him and must be a busy man. So she waited a bit longer.

@National

Emmanuel groans when he gets caught. He groans louder when the man also asks if he is ok.

"Of co-UuUuuurrg." And of course the blonde lady just has to accept the man's date request. Emmanuel turns to the blonde woman. "You can't be serious, right lady? You, the hot chick, and him?"

Emmanuel slums his head down. He gives up with today's BS. Might as well tell Cirilla. "Everything sucks today, Ciri." He can feel his nose running, so he breaths in through his nose loudly.

((Mitch i replied to Trinity))

Last edited by a moderator:
(okay i fell behind badly so i am just gonna go my own direction for now.)

Dallas had left the facilty and was on his way to the city, he had took a small un-armed infantry jeep with him, besides it had no importance what so ever to them because it was just for transport. He was on his way to the city and he had one intention, to keep an eye on the Mob because he knew some of the members because he was in a league of criminals before. He was gonna keep an eye on the Mob and if he has to, he will send them a message. He thought of what his was doing this for and it only made him mad, but nonetheless he pushed on to the city.

"Huh?! Sure, seven sounds great, out of all people, you Bismarck should know when I'm not busy!" She turned her head to where Bismarck was standing, a slightest bit embarrassed for her behaviour earlier.

@femjapanriceball

Bismarck disliked the boy's tone. What does he mean by him? He wondered, feeling kind of offended. He sighed. Well, I suppose it looks that way. I'm a short, bookish, poor four-eyed guy who needs a haircut. Still! I think I look...decent...Bismarck bit his lip and went downstairs, telling himself over and over that it was just a stupid kid (though obviously not aloud).

@Lilah Tunth @TripTripleTimes @Mitchs98

Tristan chuckled to himself "Hey calm down now, what's wrong Miss. Leclair??" he trotted down the street. Every face he spotted that saw him, the terror in their eyes at the sight of him 'Oh now that's the spirit!!' the hair definitely did the trick. He thought it pathetic but if that's what it took he didn't mind, besides to be honest with himself he liked this look much better anyway continuing down the streets he waited for Maddens answer however his attention was interrupted by Infantry Jeep "Huh? Now what is going on over there!" he exclaimed to himself curiously. Waiting to see whether or not the Jeep would come any where near him.

@Morbuskid (Want to interact with Tristan?? Or maybe you can interact with @National and buy weapons etc..If that's what you want.)

@Lilah Tunth

@femjapanriceball @femjapanriceball

Maria and Elizabeth Jones

The two continued to stare at the door while waiting on an answer from Madden, the both of them wondering what they'd see inside. Shortly after a servant came by with a phone for her and she kicked the door open, revealing a room with high tech gadgetry amongst chinese decor. "Oooh. Neat." Maria spoke, walking around Madden a bit to get a better view of the room. She jumped back and ran back to where she was when Madden shouted and cursed, thinking she had done something wrong. "What'd I do?" She asked, staring between everyone in the room with wide eyes.

-----

@TripTripleTimes

"Yea..I was uh, eating breakfast or..lunch..or whatever counts for the time of day." Trinity told him, shrugging and taking the tablet. She..honestly didn't know most of what was on it, let alone have any clue what he wanted her to do. She wasn't really a tech person, more of a stab and shoot people person. "What uh..what do you want me to do, exactly?" She asked him, staring between him and the tablet.

He then brought up Loki and Isabella. "Yea. I'm not sure where Loki went after the ambulance saw to him, he might still be looking for a temp HQ. As for that creepy ass kid...I have no clue and honestly wouldn't care where she was if only for the fact she's one of us." She replied to his question.

Thaddeus nods as they all get to the headquarter warehouse. It was the largest warehouse that Gears of War had in He'll City, being the warehouse which held the most devastating weapons.

"Are you look for anything specific. Anything custom made is more expensive. Not only that, but you can pay in different forms as well."

@ScytheMeister7 @Sinister Clown

Joseph stood slightly behind and at the side of Thaddeus. When he was speaking he remained silent and after he finished he felt the need to add "And if that's not convincing enough, I have the statistics to prove we're right." giving off a sly smirk to the guest. It was another 'good' business day, but no good day is good enough for Joseph's tastes.

@ScytheMeister7

@National

Blinking, Electo felt the exciment rise in her stomach, but she noticed that Bismarck left, and went to the underground levels of the building.

"Hey! Wait up!

She followed him.

@femjapanriceball

@femjapanriceball @NyxNightmare @Lilah Tunth

Maria and Elizabeth Jones

Maria relaxed a bit when Madden told her she wasn't yelling at her, though not fully, it was obvious something was wrong. She heard her mention the name 'Clown' and immediately understood what, though she had never met him herself, she never did like the 'Joker'. A bit way to psychotic for her tastes. Meanwhile Elizabeth was still looking into the room, wondering what the machinery was for. Neither of the two said anything yet though, it was clear Madden was extremely pissed of and they'd rather not incur her wrath, especially Elizabeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back