• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City

ScytheMeister7 said:
Cocking his head to the side slightly, Alexander smiled. "It's a good thing I'm my own boss or else pay here wouldn't be very good." He remarked. "How about a test trial as a bartender? I'll have to teach you how to mix drinks though. Nothing too hard. Just a few specialities." Of course, if Dean decided to stay, he'd have a lot of other things to teach him as well, but that would have to wait. "A week sound good?"
@Guts
Dean almost gets out of his seat to bow to the man. "Thank you. I'll be here." He pulls his crumpled collection of bills from his pocket and hands Alexander the bill's worth with tip. "If you'll excuse me." He stands up and pushes his seat in. He stays clear of the woman working and exits into the city. Walking proudly, on the ground, the whole way back to the warehouse he called home.

(Sorry for late responses. Will be on in about 3 hours of at all tonight so feel free to do whatever you please without me. Thanks for the job! Lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
(1. Don't talk to me like that again. There will be consequences 2. Oh yes, piss off the guy who can destroy you and the rest of this city as if you weren't worth the ground he stands on. Don't worry. I will give you what's coming to you )

LordGowther said:
(1. Don't talk to me like that again. There will be consequences 2. Oh yes, piss off the guy who can destroy you and the rest of this city as if you weren't worth the ground he stands on. Don't worry. I will give you what's coming to you )
( i honestly just got here ready to post, PLEASE don't tell me your were being serious.)

[Alright i will do a bad pun then.]

(Looks like this joker is *Puts on sunglasses* going back to the asylum: [media]

[/media])

LordGowther said:
(@Morbuskid Very serious. In fact, I can't wait to feed her own eyeballs to her....of course not before she watches the entire mafia fall to my hand ^_^ )
( HEY THAT SUPPOSE TO BE MY JOB! BESIDES....... I'm Italian. [media]

[/media])

(Of course we are friends! I didn't mean to make you feel left out. And yes it's always been too mainstream, or it's what the government wants you to think...>.> <.< )

Alexander waved Dean goodbye as he left the bar and turned back to Nancy, speaking in a slightly louder voice in hopes that she'd hear him this time. "How has your day been, Nancy?" He asked, genuinely curious. She hadn't worked here long and Alexander still didn't know much about her. He wouldn't push for her to tell him everything about herself but there were still some things that they'd need to get clear if she was going to stay working at the bar for any length of time

@Lilah Tunth

"Good, yours?" She lowered the volume. Her headphones are a large part of her, nearly like second ears, so she never took them off completely only lower the volume.

@ScytheMeister7

Last edited by a moderator:
Moses felt the ground shake beneath him, however, he completely ignored it, still waiting for Jokers return, he simply kept his eyes on the main entrance and coated a wide area in his uncaring to soften the explosions, resulting in the room he was in on the first floor to be completely unscathed

After Natalia managed to take the remaining from the other floors outside the building she managed to take a step back and look at damage. After began talking in the earpiece to connect some of the underbosses"Are you guys alright?" She asked showing a bit of concern in her voice.

@Mitchs98 @TripTripleTimes @NyxNightmare

"Moses! What just happened?" Alice asked, her eyes wide. She had just arrived at the entrance, looking for Mr.Clown.

"Hmm, same. I hired a new bartender today so you'll have someone else to work with. I'm sure you'll get along well." Alexander remarked. He tilted his head slightly to the side, trying to place the song Nancy was listening to. Due to his blindness, Alexander's other senses were somewhat enhanced. After a few seconds of listening, he still didn't know what it was. "What are you listening to?" He was only twenty-seven but was already losing touch with the trends of younger people.

@Lilah Tunth

Moses, still staring at the door replied " Nothing happened here. I was able to save the entrance and the Main warehouse....so our drugs should be fine. The factory however has caved in. Mind your step on the upper floors over the factory. Since their support is gone, they could cave in too." @Lilah Tunth

"Emperor's New Clothes, Panic at The Disco!" She smiled, her taste in music was strange. She liked nightcore, she liked violin instrumentals, anime soundtracks, rock groups, Pop artists. Anything she could get her hands on.

@ScytheMeister7

"Thanks for the tip..." She drawled out. Her excitement vanishing.

@LordGowther

( OMG that's my Favorite song!!!! I love panic at the disco. I knew we were friends. I think i want to be a bartender @Lilah Tunth )

After a while when no one answered she decides to back inside and see who was still in there. She found a couple of wounded members then started to pull them out. Afterwords checking to see if they were still alive and conscious.

"Huh, I know them. They sang Nine in the Afternoon, right?" He asked. Alexander didn't listen to much music but he enjoyed it well enough when he had time. There wasn't much he didn't like. Each genre had its own perks. As long as the song sounded good to him, he didn't care who it was by or what the genre was.

@Lilah Tunth

(If any gang leaders want to talk with Thaddeus. He is the biggest and only weapons manufacturer in the city)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back