• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sijister eh? Doesn't actually sound that bad honestly xD
And well hmmmmm, like big hero six? Yeah you can do that just make sure you tell us what the nanobots can/can't form into and the maximum size of structure they can make. That way we can get a clearer idea and it may also depend on if you need to nerf it down a little. (Either way, genius idea xD )

[/QUOTE]
LOL.That's what I was thinking of when I came up with the idea along with Generator Rex. I'll think it over and I'll work on the cs tomorrow.

Drakerus said:
LOL.That's what I was thinking of when I came up with the idea along with Generator Rex. I'll think it over and I'll work on the cs tomorrow.
CALLED IT!!! xD

Generator Rex confused me so much but it was pretty badass xD (Doesn't Rex fall in love with a chick that's like....One of those monster things? That's about as sad as Deadpool & Death's relationship #Breaksmyhearteverytime

Anywayyyyyy go for it, I look forward to seeing your CS, make sure you tag me in a post telling me once you finished (Just in case that my notifs mess up and doesn't tell me that you made a CS)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]CALLED IT!!! xD
Generator Rex confused me so much but it was pretty badass xD (Doesn't Rex fall in love with a chick that's like....One of those monster things? That's about as sad as Deadpool & Death's relationship #Breaksmyhearteverytime

Anywayyyyyy go for it, I look forward to seeing your CS, make sure you tag me in a post telling me once you finished (Just in case that my notifs mess up and doesn't tell me that you made a CS)

[/QUOTE]
Okie dokie.

femjapanriceball said:
Bismarck went even redder, squirming slightly as his face just got squished even more. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up a bit. He tried to say something to make her stop, but, just his luck, his voice was muffled. "Mmph........mmph.....mm-mmmph!!!!!" He flailed his arms wildly, though still trying not to hit Maria. Then she began to run her tail across his neck. Bismarck let out a squeak of shock. Maria was certainly outdoing herself. Well, I suppose I deserve this. At least she isn't attacking me with her sword.
Bismarcks reaction to boobs: omg halp D:

Most every other straight guy ever: mm yis~

Kek...

Bolts said:
They just need to get a room like Elizabeth said.
Lol. Yes. Yes they do. Although, it'd be even funnier if they continued in front of her. Huehuehue... xD .

...I'm a terrible person.

Mitchs98 said:
Lol. Yes. Yes they do. Although, it'd be even funnier if they continued in front of her. Huehuehue... xD .
...I'm a terrible person.
They forget she is there and just hop on the bed. That would be even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back