• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Kaylin said:
k writing up my character now...was hoping for some feedback from @Sinister Clown but I will just submit with the idea I have now and write up her history / personality / ect ect.
Sorry would you be able to tell me what they were? Or what page you wrote the idea's on?

Also just so people know, because of the lack of organizations (@Colt556 Yes I would actually, I allowed you to be the 'governing' orgaization but you don't really seem to be doing much with it so far..). I'm going to be making a character and create 'The Clown Posse' and have them occupy mostly in the Omega sector (Mainly so it makes sense when they suddenly appear from no where)

@Colt556[/URL] Yes I would actually, I allowed you to be the 'governing' orgaization but you don't really seem to be doing much with it so far..). I'm going to be making a character and create 'The Clown Posse' and have them occupy mostly in the Omega sector (Mainly so it makes sense when they suddenly appear from no where)
It'll be interesting if they try to attack Shiro's house. Interesting mm yes

Well I can repost it some stuff is filled out but been working on the russian mafia info atm....

Mitchs98 said:
Alright. Now I can read it. She wouldn't be considered a gifted human, rather the Sin of Lust. She would literally be the emodiment of that Sin. I'm not entirely sure how it would work with the Demon of Lust being inside her, that part @Sinister Clown will have to comment on. I would of said any involvement with Satan would be null...but nevermind since Gwen is 20. *shrug*. Other than that everything looks good so far.
Camy_Cobalt_zps0cae0159.png
Firefly_Companion_zps5cc33dfe.png

Name: Gwendolyn Koshechkin (Mother never took father's name but father took hers)

Alias/Title: Princess Gwen / Baby Gwen

Weight: 104 lbs

Height: 5"6'

Race: Sin of Lust

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Picture above

Gear: A purse, a taser, a can of pepper spray, some kind of silk dress or gown or skirt outfit, her phone, her credit cards and wallet.

Affiliation: The Kremlin Hotel

Crush: hmm will need to see if anyone wants to have her crush on them or vice versa

Likes: Cheese, cute heroic guys, anime, dresses and skirts,

Dislikes: Bullies, perverts, murderers, thieves

Fears: Aracniphobic, bugs, webs, guns (Figured she shot a friend by accident when a kid playing cops and robbers)

Personality: more will come but think innocent cute bleeding heart caretaker spit fire and curious

History: ha haven't thought of it too much

Fighting Style: She is more worried about keeping people alive and taking the hits than fighting....she is not skilled in any martial arts, any style, and is horrible at getting out of grapples.

Crimes Committed/Achievements: None surprisingly

Abilities: Able to heal people through her exchanging her fluids...aka spit or blood...she gets tired doing so though and many get mixed feelings when she kisses someone to make sure she can heal them. She is also a fast healer and can regrow limbs....just not her head.

Strengths: very seductive, persuasive, very attractive, Kind heart, dancer, singer, healer.

Weaknesses: very weak and fragile, Trouble magnet, target to get to her mother and father, heavy objects, not skilled fighter, ect ect.

The Gifted and how she gained powers along with contracts:

Gwen would follow the examples of her older siblings, her mother, and their friends...

Learning how to flirt and use her figure to get what she wanted....

This was also a major issue due to when she was 10 she would lure boys of the same age to convince them to play cops and robbers or other such things. She got herself tied up and played damsel a lot to the point where they started using toy guns and such. When she was about 11, they mistakenly took one of her sisters real guns as a toy and when the kid pretended to shoot at Gwen's leg pretending to urge on the other playing the mafia guard....he really shot her.

Gwen started crying and screaming...she felt herself start to lose control and blacked out. Months later she woke up unaware of her mother working with Satan to get a mutual agreement....

She heard his daughter was hurt during a battle against hunters trying to kill her to the point of almost death and she needed a place to heal....

Therefore Hanna agreed if she could heal her daughter gwen she would let the demon live and merge with Gwen....This made Gwen a gift and half demon technically due to the two merging their life essence....

Gwen still grew up a normal mafia princess life but she tended to be a bit more seductive than most and it was unknown why she did this. The thing about turning people on with seduction was lust and that is exactly what that demon who merged with Gwen was.

Lust is able to heal most through the use of fluids and liquids aka spit, blood and so forth. The issue is her power will only increase a certain amount from being seductive and lustful....she in turn uses the carbs and fats that Gwen gets from food and converts those to energy to use her gifts....

This makes Gwen not get a healthy source of food and keep her weight low at sickening anorexic hour glass figure. Gwen and lust still have no idea that they are two people that became one. Only Satan and Hanna knows of this pact and Hanna's husband still has no clue Gwen is a gifted for merging with a demon when in an unconscious state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanna Koshechkin

mafia-russe-hotel-moscou-roanapura.JPG

She would be married to an ex bodyguard who is Italian and he took her last name.

She would be mainly focused on lust which has lots of fade to blacks due to her editing videos and selling them online

She would run clubs or playboy houses for the city

her group would be very military and be focused on doing hits for clients inside the shadows

She would only allow her daughter to sing, dance, or waitress on people or else

Made a pact with the devil to keep her daughter alive by allowing a demon that was dying to use Gwen as a vessel to heal itself in...this is what gave Gwen her split personality at times when she blacks out.

@Colt556[/URL] Yes I would actually, I allowed you to be the 'governing' orgaization but you don't really seem to be doing much with it so far..). I'm going to be making a character and create 'The Clown Posse' and have them occupy mostly in the Omega sector (Mainly so it makes sense when they suddenly appear from no where)
Nothing much to really do. I suppose I could NPC them to interrupt some RP's from time to time but when I made the character and organization I fully intended it to be mostly background. If nobody's doing anything that'd interact with it, then it doesn't do anything. I know from experience that when 99% of a character base are neutral independents, big overarching factions don't do anything other than provide backstory for said neutral characters.

Colt556 said:
Nothing much to really do. I suppose I could NPC them to interrupt some RP's from time to time but when I made the character and organization I fully intended it to be mostly background. If nobody's doing anything that'd interact with it, then it doesn't do anything. I know from experience that when 99% of a character base are neutral independents, big overarching factions don't do anything other than provide backstory for said neutral characters.
That is true, people don't generally like joining factions and normally tend to go the solo road....Well - I can fix that..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]That is true, people don't generally like joining factions and normally tend to go the solo road....Well - I can fix that..

[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. I long ago learned that the only purpose big ruling factions serve is to provide a limitless supply of grunts for the characters to fight.

Kaylin said:
Well I can repost it some stuff is filled out but been working on the russian mafia info atm....
Camy_Cobalt_zps0cae0159.png
Firefly_Companion_zps5cc33dfe.png

Name: Gwendolyn Koshechkin (Mother never took father's name but father took hers)

Alias/Title: Princess Gwen / Baby Gwen

Weight: 104 lbs

Height: 5"6'

Race: Sin of Lust

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Picture above

Gear: A purse, a taser, a can of pepper spray, some kind of silk dress or gown or skirt outfit, her phone, her credit cards and wallet.

Affiliation: The Kremlin Hotel

Crush: hmm will need to see if anyone wants to have her crush on them or vice versa

Likes: Cheese, cute heroic guys, anime, dresses and skirts,

Dislikes: Bullies, perverts, murderers, thieves

Fears: Aracniphobic, bugs, webs, guns (Figured she shot a friend by accident when a kid playing cops and robbers)

Personality: more will come but think innocent cute bleeding heart caretaker spit fire and curious

History: ha haven't thought of it too much

Fighting Style: She is more worried about keeping people alive and taking the hits than fighting....she is not skilled in any martial arts, any style, and is horrible at getting out of grapples.

Crimes Committed/Achievements: None surprisingly

Abilities: Able to heal people through her exchanging her fluids...aka spit or blood...she gets tired doing so though and many get mixed feelings when she kisses someone to make sure she can heal them. She is also a fast healer and can regrow limbs....just not her head.

Strengths: very seductive, persuasive, very attractive, Kind heart, dancer, singer, healer.

Weaknesses: very weak and fragile, Trouble magnet, target to get to her mother and father, heavy objects, not skilled fighter, ect ect.

The Gifted and how she gained powers along with contracts:

Gwen would follow the examples of her older siblings, her mother, and their friends...

Learning how to flirt and use her figure to get what she wanted....

This was also a major issue due to when she was 10 she would lure boys of the same age to convince them to play cops and robbers or other such things. She got herself tied up and played damsel a lot to the point where they started using toy guns and such. When she was about 11, they mistakenly took one of her sisters real guns as a toy and when the kid pretended to shoot at Gwen's leg pretending to urge on the other playing the mafia guard....he really shot her.

Gwen started crying and screaming...she felt herself start to lose control and blacked out. Months later she woke up unaware of her mother working with Satan to get a mutual agreement....

She heard his daughter was hurt during a battle against hunters trying to kill her to the point of almost death and she needed a place to heal....

Therefore Hanna agreed if she could heal her daughter gwen she would let the demon live and merge with Gwen....This made Gwen a gift and half demon technically due to the two merging their life essence....

Gwen still grew up a normal mafia princess life but she tended to be a bit more seductive than most and it was unknown why she did this. The thing about turning people on with seduction was lust and that is exactly what that demon who merged with Gwen was.

Lust is able to heal most through the use of fluids and liquids aka spit, blood and so forth. The issue is her power will only increase a certain amount from being seductive and lustful....she in turn uses the carbs and fats that Gwen gets from food and converts those to energy to use her gifts....

This makes Gwen not get a healthy source of food and keep her weight low at sickening anorexic hour glass figure. Gwen and lust still have no idea that they are two people that became one. Only Satan and Hanna knows of this pact and Hanna's husband still has no clue Gwen is a gifted for merging with a demon when in an unconscious state.

Hanna Koshechkin

mafia-russe-hotel-moscou-roanapura.JPG

She would be married to an ex bodyguard who is Italian and he took her last name.

She would be mainly focused on lust which has lots of fade to blacks due to her editing videos and selling them online

She would run clubs or playboy houses for the city

her group would be very military and be focused on doing hits for clients inside the shadows

She would only allow her daughter to sing, dance, or waitress on people or else

Made a pact with the devil to keep her daughter alive by allowing a demon that was dying to use Gwen as a vessel to heal itself in...this is what gave Gwen her split personality at times when she blacks out.
Okay there is multiple reasons he first thing won't work..The mafia is dead - I don't know whether or not you read the lore, but 'Satan' as you were talking about was the 'Boss of Bosses' and when his downfall came - the mafia quickly ceased to be. Another thing - I already have info surrounding Lucifer (AKA - Satan) and I'm not sure he would really agree to that. Another thing is it would also interfere with one of my character's backgrounds - Since he is the son of Lucifer (If you were in the last thread it makes a bit more sense - just know this isn't based off any anime really, It's just been inspired from a few and I accept making similar character's from other Rp's as long as you make them fit into the lore of the thread). But as I was saying, if you look at the other CS's you'll see James (One of my characters) is a possessed human - the demon living inside him is Satan himself and speaks in James mind.

Literally the last thing connecting supernatural things to the 'human world' is the book "Satan's Law" (This is mentioned in the lore and explained in mechanics) which was Satan's main source of power in the human world (He can only really play 'god' without the book in his own domain; Hell) So I'm afraid those things won't really work.

k hmm any suggestions on how I can change it or tweak it to fit.... understand the contract with satan which I did read up on the mechanics and lore .... pretty much all the tabs just the info was not super detailed enough to figure things out.

I did not read over all the characters so didn't realize the whole thing with one of your characters.

Kaylin said:
k hmm any suggestions on how I can change it or tweak it to fit.... understand the contract with satan which I did read up on the mechanics and lore .... pretty much all the tabs just the info was not super detailed enough to figure things out.
I did not read over all the characters so didn't realize the whole thing with one of your characters.
Yeah that was on purpose, mostly because I'm a secretive person and bring things out as the Rp progressess. Buut as I said, I'm honestly not sure - I mean...Lucifer plans on killing his own son and is definitely not the person who would agree to bring someone back to life even if they were a gifted human..The mafia thing may work out if she maybe tried making her own organization which highly resembles the old mafia (Basically she could start building it back from scrap).

But, I think you could tweak it if you just made her possessed and change the background to where she doesn't die. The demon will be a normal one (Which is a result from Lucifer releasing a bunch of them from his book). At first, the demons won't 'merge' with you or anything or give you any specific powers - buuut they will be talking and constantly (So perhaps they could be intellectual and manipulative, their personalities are up to you). The second week of the Rp will be when I make something happen which causes the demon's to merge with their human vessles, and depending on demon personality could depend on what types of attributes or powers they will gain (They will be decided by me)

Hmm so have it so they are rebuilding the mafia structure and change up the pact with lucifer to maybe having a demon make a deal...that could be why they are making playmate houses and trying to create lust everywhere.

It wouldn't be much of a deal, they force themselves...The demon mytholegy doesn't exactly apply too much here.

As for being a Sin - That would be some what interesting but then I suggest changing your background to having nothing supernatural to do with it..Sin's are one of the closest things you can get to a demon in the human world (the only exception to this is 'The Illuminati'...Which again will be explained through the RP and won't be playable roles yet). So I advise that if you want to be a Sin not to include any of the demon or satan stuff and focus more around the Sin your character committed (It would really just be a bit of a stretch being a Sin and gaining power's when demons merge with the human)

@Drakerus

Sorry I'll check it out now.

Drakerus said:
@Sinister Clown

Name:

Lenzin Thavidu

Alias/Title:

LenZ (If he actually had a title)

Male

Weight:

132 lbs.

Height:

5"9

Race:

Hybrid

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Appearance:

IeoMhJe.gif

Has a slim athletic build

Gear:

Glasses- Len will always have his glasses with him since he needs them to see clearly. A little known fact is that the lenses are made of hyper-reinforced glass that is nearly indestructible. As such they can be used as a shield in desperate situations.

Affiliation:

None

None

Crush:

None

- Baking

- Reading

- Making people smile(although he isn't very good at it)

- Wandering

- Energetic people

Dislikes: (At least three)

- Sushi

- Being alone

- People who abuse their power

Fears:

Len is deathly afraid of insects of all types. He doesn't know why and doesn't care. All he knows is if he spots an ant in a room he'll be in the corner farthest from it within seconds.

Personality:

Len is very quiet most of the time and you wouldn't normally be able to tell what he's thinking just by looking at him. This reserved demeanor doesn't mean Len is completely antisocial though. If you take the time to get him to open up to you then you'll realize he's just more of a quiet, but very intelligent type of person. When engaged in conversation he'll try to come off as friendly and will even make a subtle teasing joke here and there if he knows the person well.

He's not so great at voluntarily expressing his emotions but to his chagrin, people who know him well somehow acquire this peculiar ability to read him like a book. As if they've memorized the meanings of all the subtle hints his body gives away. Although he's never said it out loud, he loves being around people. It doesn't matter if he's the one engaged in the conversation or not, he just likes the feeling of being there. By extension he also loves his friends who have no problem interacting with him and he'll do his best to protect them if the situation calls for it.

History:

Len's mother was an exceptional human scientist who was basically the entire backbone of a top secret underground research company. She was brilliant enough to invent numerous experimental technologies and created improvements to existing ones. Of course, all of this took place under the watchful eye of her superiors. Len's birth was one of her greatest accomplishments. The boy was the product of her research on combining animal and human DNA to create a hybrid life form that inherited the strengths of both species. At first, she merely saw him as another experiment that had to be tested for results and he was treated as just that.

Everyday, Len would undergo various tests and experiments set up by his mother and none were particularly horrid or traumatizing but still, the love wasn't there. He wasn't being treated like he had his own mind and feelings. As fate would have it, this relationship with his mother would grow into something much more intimate as time passed. Every day she spent with the boy was a day where she grew closer to him emotionally. Eventually, she stopped the formal experimentation and began to partake in more...casual activities with her creation. In time, Len was no longer just a creation to her. Instead he was her precious child. She would no longer stand for the future her overseers held in store for poor Len. To be sold to some shady organization and becoming nothing more than a weapon.

No. She would not allow that to happen to her baby boy.

Even if it killed her, she would give him the freedom he deserved. She was the one who had forced the pain of life onto him, so she was going to be the one who opened the doors for him to experience its pleasures. She devised a plan to run away with len to Hell City where it would be extremely difficult to pinpoint their exact location but before she could bring the entirety of the plan to fruition, a spy had revealed her intentions to her superiors. As such, she had no choice but to say goodbye to her son. The greatest thing to have ever happened to her. Far greater than the money, or the recognition. No. What she found in Len was something far more valuable. Something she needed to protect at all costs.

Choking with grief, Len's mother erased all the memories of his time with her and sent him off to Hell City to live on his own in an apartment prearranged by an associate. She also injected him with her final 'gift', her final project, the nanites. She would act as diversion. Leading those who would seek to abuse Len's abilities off his trail for as long as she could. 5 years have passed since then and Len has established a rather simple daily routine for himself. Not suspecting for a second that there was ever more to his past than his parents dying in a tragic accident. He works as a full time employee at Bunny Parade and is happy to be around the ever energetic Ciri. To this day, no one knows what has happened to Len's mother but it is certain that there isn't a day that passes where she doesn't wonder what he's up to now. If he's happy.

If he'll ever forgive her...

Fighting Style:

Len's fighting style relies on his enhanced physical abilities to out maneuver his opponents. if it's needed, he'll use his nanites to form constructs that have various uses depending on the situation. All in all, he is a very skilled fighter but he prefers to avoid combat if it isn't necessary. For some reason flashing his abilities around to the public doesn't sit right in his gut.

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

None of note

Abilities:

Hybrid Attributes- As the name implies, Len's hybrid attributes give him enhanced physical prowess in almost all areas including strength, speed, reflexes, and senses. This also gives him an indirect improvement to intellectual capacity.

Nanites- Len has microscopic machines within his body. They are the last thing his mother gave to him before they parted ways although he doesn't realize it. The nanites are connected to Len via a mental link and can be commanded with a mere thought of their host. They will however react in reflex to protect their host if the situation calls for it .Aside from augmenting his body's natural processes like healing and disease immunity they can also be commanded to perform different tasks. They also replicate themselves over time until the 'standard' total nanite count is reached making Len's supply virtually limitless in the long run.

One such task is construction. By command of the host, the nanites can come together to "build" various structures. The structures vary in function but the combine dharness is like that of steel and the total mass of the construct cannot exceed a certain point. This function is usually only capable of making simple things like basic tools or weapons but if enough practice and memorization is put in, they can create functional devices.

The nanites also have the capability of converting biological energy from the host to many other types of energy. This can obviously lead to the host becoming exhausted or even dying in certain cases but it also opens up many possibilities for functions.

Nanites have other uses like healing others and tampering with technology through skin contact but these don't have to be mentioned in too much detail for now.

Strengths:

- Smart

- Versatile in many situations

- Good at remaining calm

Weaknesses:

- He's basically helpless without his glasses

- Nanites do not play nice with electromagnetism. Enough of this and they'll temporarily cease functioning

- He gets thrown off if his opponent is sporadic and unpredictable
Accepted

@Drakerus

Oh, but could you just change the race from Hybrid to 'Genetically modified human' just so people don't get it confused with something else.

Mitchs98 said:
...the fucking illuminati. Are you serious? Dear god. I'm done.
Lol, they aren't what you think they are. But since the rp sorta still follow's modern history I figured I should include them xD They won't be known in the RP as that in fact you already encountered a few in the last Rp....^-^

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol, they aren't what you think they are. But since the rp sorta still follow's modern history I figured I should include them xD They won't be known in the RP as that in fact you already encountered a few in the last Rp....^-^

[/QUOTE]
:0. I did? When? :0

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It wouldn't be much of a deal, they force themselves...The demon mytholegy doesn't exactly apply too much here.
As for being a Sin - That would be some what interesting but then I suggest changing your background to having nothing supernatural to do with it..Sin's are one of the closest things you can get to a demon in the human world (the only exception to this is 'The Illuminati'...Which again will be explained through the RP and won't be playable roles yet). So I advise that if you want to be a Sin not to include any of the demon or satan stuff and focus more around the Sin your character committed (It would really just be a bit of a stretch being a Sin and gaining power's when demons merge with the human)

[/QUOTE]
Alright so the last question I have before I start changing everything around again is how does power work in this rp universe or can anyone really have powers.....

I really liked having the power of healing through basically lust and having to rebuild energy to use the gift again.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28096-drakerus/ said:
@Drakerus[/URL]
Oh, but could you just change the race from Hybrid to 'Genetically modified human' just so people don't get it confused with something else.
Ok. I'm just happy I'm keeping my "accepted on the first try" streak. xD .

Kaylin said:
Alright so the last question I have before I start changing everything around again is how does power work in this rp universe or can anyone really have powers.....
I really liked having the power of healing through basically lust and having to rebuild energy to use the gift again.
For gifted humans, it's more or less using their own 'aura' or however you want to describe it to form into something and have the potentiel to gain different properties and adapt to it. (For example, @Colt556 gifted human character made his into the force of gravity).

Genetically modified humans are generally animal/human (Multiple animal mutation doesn't work and has almost 100% death rate from trying in this lore). Which have more physical enhanced abilities rather than anything close to 'energy' or magic.

Cybernetic Enhanced humans can range from AI to having cyber body modifications to enhance combat effectiveness - this focuses around mostly utlitiy and mobility rather than actual physical enhancements - but of course it can make them much tougher due to being metal but yeah..

Sin's power's should be based around their Sin, so I guess a healing factor could work - but know you can have a total of two abilities which revolve around your Sin.

lol well that is easy healing and limb regen xD

I like being able to heal others and being able to grow back even severe injuries. Of course if she has not enough energy then she will not be able to do so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back