• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Gunna reply now. Had to like, wash dishes and shower. I did get a sick idea for an RP in the shower tho 0:. I might make it
Shower rp. An rp where you play as different style showers and become sentient. Getting tired of being used for bathing needs, you start messing with those who use you.

Bolts said:
Shower rp. An rp where you play as different style showers and become sentient. Getting tired of being used for bathing needs, you start messing with those who use you.
Lmfao. xD . Nooo. It's based off an RP game I used to play called Lifeweb.

Mitchs98 said:
Lmfao. xD . Nooo. It's based off an RP game I used to play called Lifeweb.
Darn. One day someone will pick that up. Never heard of life web though :/

Drakerus said:
How am I supposed to justify breaking into someone's house...?
I'll do it though xD .
I thought he lived in Omega Hell City? Or did I mis-read literally everything :P .

Mitchs98 said:
Poor little asthmatic Bismarck.
xD I just love the line they gave him in the game: "shut your foul mouth or I'll fill it with my fist". I now want to use that on my sister the next time she tries bossing me around xD

Mitchs98 said:
I thought he lived in Omega Hell City? Or did I mis-read literally everything :P .
He does. It's just that I don't know why he'd want to randomly break into someone's house lol. Maybe they could live in the same apartment complex but haven't met yet?

Drakerus said:
He does. It's just that I don't know why he'd want to randomly break into someone's house lol. Maybe they could live in the same apartment complex but haven't met yet?
Unlikely. Shiro's apartment complex is a run down Fort Knox. They could live near each other, but the complex itself is technically hers. She lived alone until Peter.

Sorry guys for inactivness. Things are busy for a while and i think my rp passion kinda snuffed out. I might pull out seeing that I've been gone for so long.

TripTripleTimes said:
Sorry guys for inactivness. Things are busy for a while and i think my rp passion kinda snuffed out. I might pull out seeing that I've been gone for so long.
;-;. Awh nuuu D:. What about ciri and emman ;-;

@Mitchs98

I think i'll have Len just wander into her apartment. I'm assuming it looks wrecked and stuff from the outside so it wouldn't be too hard to get inside?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back