• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

No worries it is what i figured and is why I am chatting of the char and idea in ooc for tonight instead of making a sheet like crazy....also running star wars in a minute so would not be able to sit and write it all down till tomorrow night when I don't game.

Also was reading them but was not sure how sins worked fully so that is good news cause I can work her flaws like her weight and why she has to eat so much due to her sin....how come I am thinking seven deadly sins now

Kaylin said:
No worries it is what i figured and is why I am chatting of the char and idea in ooc for tonight instead of making a sheet like crazy....also running star wars in a minute so would not be able to sit and write it all down till tomorrow night when I don't game.
Also was reading them but was not sure how sins worked fully so that is good news cause I can work her flaws like her weight and why she has to eat so much due to her sin....how come I am thinking seven deadly sins now
you'd be absolutely correct by thinking seven deadly sins. Pride, gluttony, sloth, wrath, lust, greed, and Envy

Drakerus said:
Ok first question.
What are the sins? Are they a gang or something?
They're the embodiment of each Sin. Pride, gluttony, envy, etc. They're basically people that of committed those sins to a point they resemble them more than anyone.

Mitchs98 said:
They're the embodiment of each Sin. Pride, gluttony, envy, etc. They're basically people that of committed those sins to a point they resemble them more than anyone.
Does everyone need to be some kind of criminal? Is there an overarching plot?

Drakerus said:
There is a plot, yes. Its in one of the tabs and I forget the exact details. It involves the Sins and the entire cast eventually. And no, they don't. Typically they do have some kind of criminal past/dark past but they don't gotta. One of my characters Shiro is pretty much a wrongfully convincted criminal.

Drakerus said:
Mitchs98 said:
There is a plot, yes. Its in one of the tabs and I forget the exact details. It involves the Sins and the entire cast eventually. And no, they don't. Typically they do have some kind of criminal past/dark past but they don't gotta. One of my characters Shiro is pretty much a wrongfully convincted criminal.
My character, Peter, just had it reviled that he was pretty much forced to steal something valuable. Now he has to live in Hell City cus of it :P

Mitchs98 said:
Any limits on abilities besides the usual open business?

Drakerus said:
Any limits on abilities besides the usual open business?
There are no Gifted Human spots left UNLESS you make a Sin. Sins get up to 2 Aura abilities, typically pertaining to their Sin. Genetically Modified Humans are basically either 1. Animal hybrids or 2. Wolverine but less badass. Cybernetic humans are open too, or even a normal human.

Mitchs98 said:
There are no Gifted Human spots left UNLESS you make a Sin. Sins get up to 2 Aura abilities, typically pertaining to their Sin. Genetically Modified Humans are basically either 1. Animal hybrids or 2. Wolverine but less badass. Cybernetic humans are open too, or even a normal human.
Awww.

I had a really neat idea for a power. Oh well.

Mitchs98 said:
Actually now that I think about it several Gifted dropped out. @Sinister Clown ?
Yeah I really need to do some edits on that thread because there might actually be gifted human spots left - As well as the Sins there are also Embodiments of death which basically resemble an aspect of death (For example, a character I was meant to make for my joker-esque as a mentor was one of five) They are basically the same thing as Sin's but I'm not going to add them into the Rp for multiple reasons (Such as how flawed it might be - since Satan himself pretty much choosed who they were and is now dead, until he comes back no one else can be chosen)..

I'll go check now to see if there are any gifted human spots left - But I just want to tell you that although yes they are power's and definitely don't have much logic behind how they can do it besides me writing them off as 'more evolved' human beings who can convert their 'soul' or however you want to think about it - into something enitrely different. But try make it somewhat realistic, one of my first member's who I let be a gifted human went and did what I probably should have seen coming and used gravity as their aura thing - In all honestly I felt it bullshit but I accepted it only because the user said they weren't really going to use the character for anything more than making order's (Which he didn't really do that either - or at least did a terrible job but yeah..That stuff happens)

An example could be per-say, I'll just go with an old idea of mine. (If you have ever watched Hunter X hunter you should know this ability already - which if you have seen it that would help since the whole 'gifted human' aspect of that was inspired off how 'Nen' works in that anime) One guy has a book called "Bandit's Secret" while if I told you what it could do you'd think it's the most OP shiz ever. Basically, it's a book which can store other's power's and use them at will just by turning to the page.

This is the important part though - ability requirements or restriction (Meaning you either make a drawback which makes the ability seemed much more balanced or you add a limit to it; For example one of my character's is able to destablize inanimate objects using a green aura-like substance (Meaning he can make a building fall to pieces by coating it with his aura) - The limitation of this would be of course, how much of this aura he can use (He has a max amount) and also the effectiveness of it on organic objects (AKA people) it's a normal effect - meaning he can still use his aura to hurt people but he can't have them fall apart or easily break them and his ability becomes as useful as normal punches)

The procedure the anime character needed to use to make the book work was actually a few set's of things. The first was - he needed to witness the ability with his eyes, ask about what the ability is called and how it works and being answered by their opponent (Unless the opponent knew of the guy's power's before hand they shouldn't really feel the need to worry about revealing their gifts) after that, he must take up to 3-4 hardships (Direct hits) from the ability and lastly - Manage to get them to place their hand on the cover of the book (Which has a handprint) and yeah....

Drakerus said:
Well moving on with auestions.
What's Aura?
Read the top post and I described it, if you've ever watched HunterXHunter think of that just you don't need to stick with categories ^-^ Oh also Mitchs forgot to mention that I'm also allowing "possessed humans" which for the first Rp's week won't have much to do with the story or show anything cool or rare - They are people who well....Have demons living inside them that constantly talk to them and tell them what to do. So far there is only one person and that's my character which is used for plot purposes (Such as being the one who brings all the Sin's together) and the demon inside him will turn out to the devil himself. Basically - once the time comes I'll give these possessed people a purpose and they will have two choices they can make which can decide on what might happen to their physical bodies and minds.

Drakerus said:
Since this takes place in the future is there sci-fi tech?
That really does depend on how futuristic you're talking about but yes - I do allow furutistic like technolegy in fact I appreciate those sort of character's in an RP like this. @Bolts character uses like rocket boots so yeah xD

Sinister Clown]That really does depend on how futuristic you're talking about but yes - I do allow furutistic like technolegy in fact I appreciate those sort of character's in an RP like this. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25478-bolts/ said:
@Bolts[/URL] character uses like rocket boots so yeah xD
Nice. I think I'll be going that route rather than the supernatural ability one.

Sinister Clown]That really does depend on how futuristic you're talking about but yes - I do allow furutistic like technolegy in fact I appreciate those sort of character's in an RP like this. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25478-bolts/ said:
@Bolts[/URL] character uses like rocket boots so yeah xD
I actually did something sci-fi with the boots. If you didn't see. Beta Beat (BB) the AI that is hooked into Peter :P . the little scamp has such big dreams xD

Bolts said:
I actually did something sci-fi with the boots. If you didn't see. Beta Beat (BB) the AI that is hooked into Peter :P . the little scamp has such big dreams xD
There you go xD I probably just forgot but either way, most furutristic technolegy will be accepted but of course, as long as it isn't anything over the top like a hand held nuke generator (Which is probably the worst example to use since I think everyone knows how rediculously powerful that thing would be (I WANT ONE!!) but hopefully you get the gist of what I'm trying to get at here xD @Drakerus

Also, if you want to go ahead ^0^ I've always thought about making a crazy scientest on this RP who just makes a tonne of different drugs and other thing to really fuck people up when getting into combat xD Annnnnd I'd be able to turn Tremki back to his old self with large amounts of physical and mental torture but meh...The effort.

@sijister Clown

How do you feel about nanites (nanobots) that can come together to form different constructs and do other utility oriented things?

Drakerus said:
@sijister Clown
How do you feel about nanites (nanobots) that can come together to form different constructs and do other utility oriented things?
Sijister eh? Doesn't actually sound that bad honestly xD

And well hmmmmm, like big hero six? Yeah you can do that just make sure you tell us what the nanobots can/can't form into and the maximum size of structure they can make. That way we can get a clearer idea and it may also depend on if you need to nerf it down a little. (Either way, genius idea xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back