• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Thankyou man xD I tried hahaha I wasn't really sure if it would be up to expectations or not...

[/QUOTE]
Its perfect. xD . Shiro tottally lives in one of the less destroyed parts of the destroyed half of the city.

[/URL]flows freely with those who she can truly be honest with: those on her table. She's often energetic in these encounters, smiling and laughing, while questioning her victim's morals and why they do what they do. Originally believes that she cares little for the people around him, but, as she develops ,the acts caused by the criminals become very personal to her ; he appears to downright hate the evil in killers that target the innocent (especially children) and takes great pride in wiping them clean off the earth. But true reason Hana kills her victims isn't to wipe clean the evil from humanity, but to "watch the light leave from their eyes."

tumblr_inline_movc4j0MrT1qz4rgp.png

History:

Hana Was born in London England and was very intelligent even as a child .Her older brother tended to belittle, show up, and put down , telling her. "Don't be smart, Hana . I'm the smart one.". Her mother was a genius mathematician, and his father was A forensics expert. She had a dog named Misty, who she was particularly fond of, but when Misty was put down it became a pressure point for her, and remained one even much later in her life.

murderous urges began taking shape when she was ten and it was her brother who saw it first, but didn't realize it. She started with murdering small animals but soon realized something wasn't right about it.

She told her father who likely at this point in time wanted to shield her from ever needing to kill someone. This would of course change later in her life as she witnessed the loss of so much life and the freedom of murderers.

She graduated high school early and started to solve crimes on her own. She was very successful at her job even to be requested for a position and Scotland yard but denied it die to the fact it would ruin her style.

tumblr_n053eyb89u1r0bsjlo1_500.jpg

Fighting Style:

also shows great skill in both armed and unarmed combat. In reference to his Conan Doyle counterpart, the rules of the combat discipline Baritsu, jujustu, and kick boxing hang over his bed. She often uses her deductive reasoning to identify weaknesses of her opponents before he strikes them, only losing in fights when she is taken by surprise.While being capable of taking on opponents, she never rushed a battle to leave room for her own mistakes - unless she really needed to do so out of desperation.

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

Killed over 100 people in the total in the past 3 years

Very well known serial killer

Solved many cases in London on her own

Kill signature:

She leaves a white rose with the victim's blood at the scene.

4e7ce5f69ed67d8dea98859fbe4975c2.jpg

Such as the case of the Bloodless man ( the killer would leave bodies on the side of the street but drained their blood before doing so)

Abilities:

Reasoning skills:

Upon meeting a person, Hana will often "scan" them, using elements of their appearance to arrive at astonishingly accurate conclusions about their past or personality. However, Hana is not infallible, as he admits "there is always something" that she misses or misinterprets.

Strengths:

Stronger than she looks

Deductive skills

Fighting

Weaknesses:

Boredom

Doesn't respond well to surprises

Her urge to kill at times

tumblr_mtxgbpsPI51r0bsjlo1_500.jpg

Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring ? ? ? [[/CENTER]

[/border]
Oh I really, really like this character she reminds me of Dexter lol, accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
femjapanriceball said:
WIP

Bismark-tides-of-destiny.jpg

● ● ●

(Character Name)

• Name:

Bismarck (last name unknown)

Alias/Title:

Saedor, Shorty, Four-Eyes

22 (born May 3)

Male

Weight:

100 lbs.

Height:

5'0"

Race:

Gifted Human

"Character Quote"

● ● ●

After this there won't be any more gifted human places left. Genetically modified humans, Cybernetic humans and normal humans (And the remaining Sin spots which can you message me for that from now on too) spots are left.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]After this there won't be any more gifted human places left. Genetically modified humans, Cybernetic humans and normal humans (And the remaining Sin spots which can you message me for that from now on too) spots are left.

[/QUOTE]
okay *parties cuz Bismarck is the last GH spot*

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]After this there won't be any more gifted human places left. Genetically modified humans, Cybernetic humans and normal humans (And the remaining Sin spots which can you message me for that from now on too) spots are left.

[/QUOTE]
Well. Guess that means I won't be bringing the twins in. Although...since Fem is completely remaking Bismarck that gives me an idea for the twins..YAY GENETIC MODIFICATIONS.

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit, that mean i cant do either emu or alicia?? Damn it

I dont mind if i can't play alicia, (but i would like to put her up as an npc if possible) but Emu, welp.

Sorry, I'm really trying to stray away from having too many gifted human's since it was meant to be a rare thing..You can still use the character just you'll have to change your fighting stuff around.

TripTripleTimes said:
Oh shit, that mean i cant do either emu or alicia?? Damn it
I dont mind if i can't play alicia, (but i would like to put her up as an npc if possible) but Emu, welp.
Well. You could make some excuse that he lost his powers somehow I guess. I really wanted you to be able to play Emu .-.

@Sinister Clown pls ;-; lol

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh I really, really like this character she reminds me of Dexter lol, accepted

[/QUOTE]
That's kind of who I was inspired off of. Hence why I put dexter while I was writing.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry, I'm really trying to stray away from having too many gifted human's since it was meant to be a rare thing..You can still use the character just you'll have to change your fighting stuff around.

[/QUOTE]
Fighting stuff? He only has one ability, the gold string thing.

Alicia also has only one ability, but her i can have her power supressed with jewelries and stuff.

I know, but I mean you're going to have to make something else up with him. You could probably do the same thing by being a cyborg and have him produce wires or something from his fingers?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I know, but I mean you're going to have to make something else up with him. You could probably do the same thing by being a cyborg and have him produce wires or something from his fingers?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, i get it. Yeah, i guess I'll have him as a cyborg then

femjapanriceball said:
T~T I tried.....those code things always hate me......T.T but Bismarck took a level in badass....I think....
xD . Since I drug around making the twins I'll be re-making them almost entirely. Yay nekojins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back