• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]And well I'm still going to be accepted 2 or three people to make a faction so it still may happen. But even if it does I'm going to detail their big down fall (And basically spoil everything I had in store for the old RP surrounding the Mafia's leader Lucifer.)

[/QUOTE]
Can't believe we are already at 6th page, ahaha. If Mafia is still alive now, sadly I'm thinking Madhu b dedd. Has something for Emu's story.

Mayb there was something that cuzed the mafia's loss of the city's control in the 5 year skip? That i can do with madu's death. Or anything.

//feel my brain slipping!

Edit: 7th page

Last edited by a moderator:
TripTripleTimes said:
Can't believe we are already at 6th page, ahaha. If Mafia is still alive now, sadly I'm thinking Madhu b dedd. Has something for Emu's story.
Mayb there was something that cuzed the mafia's loss of the city's control in the 5 year skip? That i can do with madu's death. Or anything.

//feel my brain slipping!

Edit: 7th page
*grabs brain so genius doesn't go to waste*

well school is starting to be the death of me and my head was constantly aching from the song "Hello" since it played wherever I went. plu si was binge watching a lot soooo yeah. story of my life.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]well school is starting to be the death of me and my head was constantly aching from the song "Hello" since it played wherever I went. plu si was binge watching a lot soooo yeah. story of my life.

[/QUOTE]
If only it was as simple for me..............

man, the way the OOC page is turning out i can't imagine the IC. I'm going to die on Tuesdays and Thursdays... Thanks 5+ hours of lab

Full version of Sandra's posting format~

*so proud*

oghqph.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, in sea tantas iudicabit! Eu mei vide mentitum, mutat debet legimus et vix. Duo scaevola lucilius id, liber eripuit id per, vis inani consul accumsan ea. Euismod invenire vim et. Mei elitr malorum graecis eu? Pro id eius fastidii euripidis, ei facete facilisis vim, causae equidem utroque te sea.

2dugsqa.png

Ne viderer accusamus conclusionemque cum? Illum temporibus scribentur his cu, sit ex falli scriptorem? Cu alia graeco usu, erat ferri at has, vis te enim nonumy consectetuer. Vitae facilisi interpretaris vim eu, eu prompta tractatos pro! Ei cum habeo interesset, malis nonumy consequat et mel.

Has in vivendo dignissim repudiandae, usu an graeci intellegat. Mel nulla laboramus ut, no latine consequuntur sit. Vidit quidam vulputate eu nec, tation corpora indoctum cu sit, unum ceteros signiferumque mel ut. Eos an simul option! Possit reformidans pro cu, zril expetenda mea ad, ex malis malorum lucilius vix. Ad est blandit patrioque, quando legere tempor id vel.

ExtRA INfo

CELLPHONE?
STUDYING?

?
?
?
?

Sandra Way <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolts said:
man, the way the OOC page is turning out i can't imagine the IC. I'm going to die on Tuesdays and Thursdays... Thanks 5+ hours of lab
The other RP once got 10 pages in a single day. Lol.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]So what needs doin'?

[/QUOTE]
My CS I want it to be awesome and all that jazz but I don't know how to do it... Teach me your ways! oh great Coder!

TripTripleTimes said:
Hahaha, i guess i never noticed.
Oh. Also. If you want help finding pictures for Alicia or Emmanuel lemme know. I dont have much else to do other than post on a few other RPs lol

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. Also. If you want help finding pictures for Alicia or Emmanuel lemme know. I dont have much else to do other than post on a few other RPs lol
Thanks for the offer, but ima draw them grown up! Mayb u can find emu a reference pic (like clothes maybe?) If you like!

TripTripleTimes said:
Thanks for the offer, but ima draw them grown up! Mayb u can find emu a reference pic (like clothes maybe?) If you like!
Ooh. I see. Look forward to the drawings. Do you want Emmanuel to have the same dress style?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back