• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Bolts said:
there is so many things I don't know about. Can't wait to read the lore! lore is everyone's bff
The last RP was awesome asf. I can only imagine this one being better with less explosive bs

Mitchs98 said:
The last RP was awesome asf. I can only imagine this one being better with less explosive bs
I know right? i dropped out half way because of RL, but when I looked at it again I was like '???? WTF!'

Bolts said:
there is so many things I don't know about. Can't wait to read the lore! lore is everyone's bff
Casual - Hell City

Here ya' go! You can just read all of Sinister's stuff!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]We have a two hour difference I think.............and before I moved we had same timezones.......................*wants to go back to Malaysia*

[/QUOTE]
Why did you move ;-; It would've been perfect. Why Senpai.

Where do you live now doe.

Japan?

Wait is Japan 1 hour or 2 hours I forgot.

Chibii said:
Why did you move ;-; It would've been perfect. Why Senpai.
Where do you live now doe.

Japan?

Wait is Japan 1 hour or 2 hours I forgot.
JAPAN! No! That would have been too perfect!Just a little russian speaking country I am afraid................and the difference is 3 hours............I think.........

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]JAPAN! No! That would have been too perfect!

[/QUOTE]
Japan is too perfect for you.

But if you're short...

Japan might kill you with self esteem issues.

Chibii said:
Japan is too perfect for you.
But if you're short...

Japan might kill you with self esteem issues.
Self esteem? Pshhhhhh....................one thing that can't be beat down is mah confidence.........

Bolts said:
71 pages 0.0 I don't know if I have the stamina to read pretty much a book today.
Well, you don't have to read the IC and OOC, if you read everything else you will get the hang of what Hell City is~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back