• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]No, it is I that sees you too often

[/QUOTE]
You can't defy me, for I am god.

*Strokes majestic white beard that I don't

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I just did.
*defies*

[/QUOTE]
*Curses you to land of the rainbow unicorns and sparkles ruled by Mrs Kitty Face*

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Aw....you remind me of my cat
*feels blessed*

[/QUOTE]
Wait no...

*Banishes you to land of Mr Ugly Pepe Faces with nothing but a ham sandwich*

Chibii said:
Wait no...
*Banishes you to land of Mr Ugly Pepe Faces with nothing but a ham sandwich*
*beats down ugly pepe faces with ham sandwich, and then turns the world into a huge pizza*

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]*beats down ugly pepe faces with ham sandwich, and then turns the world into a huge pizza*

[/QUOTE]
YOU HAVE NU POWERS. YOU CANT TURN THIS INTO A PIZZA.

*Zaps you into Ugly Pepe Meme*

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU THAT?! LIES!
*turns world back into pizza*

[/QUOTE]
You still an ugly pepe meme doe.

*Permanent shield from your useless pizza abilities*

(WHAT EEVN IS THIS CONVERSATION)

Chibii said:
You still an ugly pepe meme doe.
*Permanent shield from your useless pizza abilities*

(WHAT EEVN IS THIS CONVERSATION)
*uses metamorphing abilities*

I am no pepe~

*turns world into cake and ice cream*

(this convo is whaky :3)

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]*uses metamorphing abilities*
I am no pepe~

*turns world into cake and ice cream*

(this convo is whaky :3)

[/QUOTE]
Pepe lives within you...

You are Pepe...

Pepe is you...

*Turns you into cake and ice cream*

Hmm... I'm thinking of doing a sin of greed.

Any suggestions for the abilities? Im having trouble.

(Yes, I am new to this RP, but the concept seems cool and I've read through others' CS to figure out a basic gist.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chibii said:
Hmm... I'm thinking of doing a sin of greed.
Any suggestions for the abilities? Im having trouble.

(Yes, I am new to this RP, but the concept seems cool and I've read through others' CS to figure out a basic gist.)
Well, it's really simple, just pick one ability, make it not too badass, and you'll be fine~

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Well, it's really simple, just pick one ability, make it not too badass, and you'll be fine~

[/QUOTE]
I thought sins could have 2 (Well that could be bad reading but it says it in the first OOC page right)?

Also, I have plans to make Sandra and my character work in the swindling business together... (Because I love writing with you... Mostly because you cuss in posts.)

Chibii said:
I thought sins could have 2 (Well that could be bad reading but it says it in the first OOC page right)?
Also, I have plans to make Sandra and my character work in the swindling business together... (Because I love writing with you... Mostly because you cuss in posts.)
I have to went frustration somewhere don't I? JK, but yeah! Swindling is cool! I guess that it's okay to have two gifts as long as it's fine with Sinister-kun.............

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I have to went frustration somewhere don't I? JK, but yeah! Swindling is cool! I guess that it's okay to have two gifts as long as it's fine with Sinister-kun.............

[/QUOTE]
I better recheck before Sinister-Senpai kills me.

I might put Sandra into my cs as a friend or some shit...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]But Sin's have two abilities, although those abilities will be determined from what Sin you might choose.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'm safe, Kinda unsure, but safe... I guess...

*Ultra paranoid mode activate*

Chibii said:
Alright, I'm safe, Kinda unsure, but safe... I guess...
*Ultra paranoid mode activate*
A Sin of Greed might have something along the lines of 'Silver Toung'???

Just a suggestion!

Also, before i (most likely) go to sleep, i just want to add, if you have a gang, I need to possibly align Sandra with them, with her reputation and stuffs! Just saying!

Chibii said:
I better recheck before Sinister-Senpai kills me.
I might put Sandra into my cs as a friend or some shit...
Sinister-kun might be the 'Spawn of Satan', but even he can't kill you through a screen~

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]A Sin of Greed might have something along the lines of 'Silver Toung'???
Just a suggestion!

Also, before i (most likely) go to sleep, i just want to add, if you have a gang, I need to possibly align Sandra with them, with her reputation

and stuffs! Just saying!

[/QUOTE]
I'm editing her right now, and one of her crimes is talking someone into suicide... So uh, Hehe... I have the silver tongue thing down.

I don't plan for my character's and Sandra's friendship/allyship(???) to be a gang thing, more of a partner in crime thingy. So the gang thing wouldn't have to apply to me.

Though, I'd also like if anyone told me about their gang to ya know, write them into my character maybe? Idk.

Chibii said:
I'm editing her right now, and one of her crimes is talking someone into suicide... So uh, Hehe... I have the silver tongue thing down.
I don't plan for my character's and Sandra's friendship/allyship(???) to be a gang thing, more of a partner in crime thingy. So the gang thing wouldn't have to apply to me.

Though, I'd also like if anyone told me about their gang to ya know, write them into my character maybe? Idk.
Only gang I've seen thus far is mine which is basically some kind of bounty hunters guilld/mercenary unit that will do anything for the right price.

Mitchs98 said:
I have no words.
*Gives you the words* I'm so generous

Colt556 said:
Only gang I've seen thus far is mine which is basically some kind of bounty hunters guilld/mercenary unit that will do anything for the right price.
Alright then, I'll keep that in mind!

Colt556 said:
Which is why I don't see them as friends and have not contacted you yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back