• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Chibii said:
Alright, I'm safe, Kinda unsure, but safe... I guess...
*Ultra paranoid mode activate*
Your character seem fine, I was gonna choose your abilities for you but if you want to stick with the two you already have I'm fine with that.

As for Gangs, Being a Seven Deadly Sin in itself sort of gives you 6 other potential allies (The other Sins, which somewhere during the plot you'll most likely be approached and offered). Right now we only have one organization set up, which is the Bounty Hunter

(Anyone interested in being a Gang leader let me know, I'll only be accepting a max of three more)

If I missed questions, just mention them to me again and I'll start answering

@Chibii

If you have an issue with History right now it's fine, After I finish writing the lore though I suggest reading it and using it as a way to write for your history.

Chibii said:
@Sinister Clown
If you open it up tomorrow it'd be inconvenient for two people if you plus the fact that I have school.

Also, what the shit do I do with Corriane's history.
Mmm yeah I can understand that, well I probably will take a while getting all the information done anyway so if I do open it today it'll be later on during the day for me.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]If I missed questions, just mention them to me again and I'll start answering
@Chibii

If you have an issue with History right now it's fine, After I finish writing the lore though I suggest reading it and using it as a way to write for your history.

[/QUOTE]
Is Shiro accepted?

@TripTripleTimes

VhFUj9l.jpg

C80INou.jpg

zSKaDvz.jpg

Bf4AAFj.jpg

dsQcavC.jpg

There you go :P

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I've seen that first pic fucking everywhere xD

[/QUOTE]
I saw it four times in my image search alone. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
I don't understand why. EXPLAIN ET
  • The background is amazing.
  • The shading is most definitely worth looking at.
  • His expression is nice and his hair is evened out with the cooler background.
  • Something about it being night makes it romantic and cute.
  • Perspective is nice and art is overall high quality.

Goldencurls said:
  • The background is amazing.
  • The shading is most definitely worth looking at.
  • His expression is nice and his hair is evened out with the cooler background.
  • Something about it being night makes it romantic and cute.
  • Perspective is nice and art is overall high quality.
Seems legit.

Lore is done...I may/may not add more not really sure (If you have anything you'd like to include, just send me the text and I'll try fit it somewhere in the lore.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lore is done...I may/may not add more not really sure (If you have anything you'd like to include, just send me the text and I'll try fit it somewhere in the lore.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! One step closer to starting, xD *goes to read lore*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back