• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Hey everyone. Before I start, I am planning to join. I am saying this so nobody thinks I had no reason to post here other than shameless advertisement.

Now then. I am currently planning to make an InFamous roleplay. Iwas wondering if anyone here would be interested since I posted it on he interest checks, but nothing much happened with it.

arcaneSentinel said:
Hey everyone. Before I start, I am planning to join. I am saying this so nobody thinks I had no reason to post here other than shameless advertisement.
Now then. I am currently planning to make an InFamous roleplay. Iwas wondering if anyone here would be interested since I posted it on he interest checks, but nothing much happened with it.
Watched pewdiepie's playthrough of that game it has a cool concept, unfortunately I'll most likely not be able to join since I'm pretty held up with the Rp's I'm apart of as it is. I'm looking forward to seeing your character none the less.

arcaneSentinel said:
Wish I could, but between the RPs I'm in and the one I'm trying to start I'm a bit busy. If one of mine drops I'll look into it.

arcaneSentinel said:
Way too busy with other RP's myself, especially so when this starts. Good luck with your RP though.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Watched pewdiepie's playthrough of that game it has a cool concept, unfortunately I'll most likely not be able to join since I'm pretty held up with the Rp's I'm apart of as it is. I'm looking forward to seeing your character none the less.

[/QUOTE]
CoreyXIX said:
Wish I could, but between the RPs I'm in and the one I'm trying to start I'm a bit busy. If one of mine drops I'll look into it.
Don't worry about it. I'm just glad some people are interested. Btw, if anyone wonders, it's supposed to take place in an alternate Second Son universe where Delson never existed.

CoreyXIX said:
Have I missed anything important? I've been away at work for the last couple hours.
Yeah like Mitch said no gifted humans, there are a few CS's that have been finished you should check those out the rules etc. Have all be finished

(It'll only hold places of interest and where people may commonly go and stuff like that. Which includes houses if you want, gang HQ's, store's, prisons or anything really but that section will be free for you to add whatever location you want to the city and I'll confirm whether or not I think it would fit or be interesting)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah like Mitch said no gifted humans, there are a few CS's that have been finished you should check those out the rules etc. Have all be finished
(It'll only hold places of interest and where people may commonly go and stuff like that. Which includes houses if you want, gang HQ's, store's, prisons or anything really but that section will be free for you to add whatever location you want to the city and I'll confirm whether or not I think it would fit or be interesting)

[/QUOTE]
Add Ciri's shop to it! :3 Lemme find a picture

Alright I set up the locations....I think? I can start on my CS since I'm waiting for the Notes tab to come in still.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah like Mitch said no gifted humans, there are a few CS's that have been finished you should check those out the rules etc. Have all be finished

[/QUOTE]
I'm really glad you made rule 5 a thing. Gets kind of awful having to sift through a crapload of posts from like two people in order to find something you can reply to/with.

Oh also I forgot to mention in the rules...Try keep the factions (whatever they are) fairly even in numbers.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Alright I set up the locations....I think? I can start on my CS since I'm waiting for the Notes tab to come in still.

[/QUOTE]
Am I supposed to post the shop myself or you?

Mitchs98 said:
Am I supposed to post the shop myself or you?
You post it yourself, basically anyone is allowed to add onto it and if I like it that means it's good to be apart of Hell city's landscape.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]You post it yourself, basically anyone is allowed to add onto it and if I like it that means it's good to be apart of Hell city's landscape.

[/QUOTE]
Well uh. I hope you like mine cause it's a part of my sheet, xD . I'll post it soon

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I doubt it will be bad, don't fret~

[/QUOTE]
I hate the picture, kill me now. .-.

creamcakeshop.jpg

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Took me five seconds to find this xD You are welcome

[/QUOTE]
I love you forever. I guess Google gave me the perfect Ciri progression picture then said 'nope fuck you'.

Mitchs98 said:
I love you forever. I guess Google gave me the perfect Ciri progression picture then said 'nope fuck you'.
I was going to say "You're lucky to have me y'know" xD And yeah google likes doing that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I was going to say "You're lucky to have me y'know" xD And yeah google likes doing that.

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes it does. xD . Hows progress on stuff going, btw? :P

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes it does. xD . Hows progress on stuff going, btw? :P
Well almost everything is ready..Just need a few gang leader's and get them to post their faction on the Organization tab where they can handle their members themselves and decide who is what.

Mitchs98 said:
Yea. Its turning out to be better than the other one in terms of thought out-ness tbh.
Well it was more I just kept this away because that's what the last thread was going to be about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back