• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

The Unamed Character]I am better with it being deleted.... the bbcode messes up for me [/QUOTE] I can fix the BBcode if you want..It's normally something simple that messes the whole thing up xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] knows dis

Sinister Clown]I can fix the BBcode if you want..It's normally something simple that messes the whole thing up xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
nah.... I am good

Sinister Clown]I can fix the BBcode if you want..It's normally something simple that messes the whole thing up xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
It is not because I can't be that... I just realized how many rp's I am in

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]It is not because I can't be that... I just realized how many rp's I am in

[/QUOTE]
Ohh, yeah that's fine.

TripTripleTimes said:
I totally missed it when sin first accepted my cs and it's lost in the 30+ pages of ooc. The rp hasn't even started yet!
The hype is real. I've literally stalked this thread the past two days, xD . I was not lying when I said this was amongst my favorite RPs I was in.

TripTripleTimes said:
I totally missed it when sin first accepted my cs and it's lost in the 30+ pages of ooc. The rp hasn't even started yet!
Its a sure sign its a good rp when no story starts and its just people talking xD

Well this time round...I'm actually going to have my Joker character STAY in the Prison for a while before trying to bust out or whatever...So his posts will mostly just be what he's doing in his cell and what he's thinking...And maybe the occasional interview if anyone bother's doing that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well this time round...I'm actually going to have my Joker character STAY in the Prison for a while before trying to bust out or whatever...So his posts will mostly just be what he's doing in his cell and what he's thinking...And maybe the occasional interview if anyone bother's doing that.

[/QUOTE]
Nice.

Also. I predict this RP will be on page 2 within 2 hours. Lol

Oh also, just to those who aren't associated with another Gangs or etc. right now could we try get people organized into them as evenly as possible?

CoreyXIX said:
If you guys post with the fervor you've been showing OOC I suspect 1 hour, not 2.
I can guaruntee I will reply ASAP to any interactions to any of my characters, xD . Also..You okay with the twins interacting with Michael before they rob @Lilah Tunth ? xD

ResonantStorm said:

vampireboy.jpg

Kai Speranta

• Name: Kai Speranta

Alias/Title: Whisper, Phantom

Weight: 72 kg

Height: 5ft 6in

Race: "Augmented" Human. Don't ask.

• Rain

• Silence

• Darkness

• The Night

Dislikes:

• Sunny days

• Murderers

• Loud noises

• Eating

Fears: He's scared of bright lights, and his "relapse" time.

Personality:To put it mildly, Kai quite frighteningly lapses between sanity and insanity. Normally he's quiet, almost silent, and will judge you, telling you exactly what he thinks of you, and your soul. He honestly believes he's doing the world a favour by killing people he deems "unworthy" of life.

And then, there's his "relapse" time. For an unknown reason, about every three days, for about ten minutes, he goes catatonic, then, for a time period that ranges from an hour to two hours, he wakes up, with absolutely no memory of what's happened, and voices screaming inside his head. After an hour to two hours have passed, he goes catatonic again for about 5 minutes, before waking up again, completely normal (or as normal as he gets, anyway), with no memory of the experience.

History: Growing up as an orphan, Kai had a fairly normal life until he was moved to a new orphanage. Turned out the orphanage
    wasn't an orphanage, but a laboratory where scientists were attempting to create the "perfect" human being. After several years, they decided Kai was their best hope, and focused completely on him, killing all other children.

More years later, one day, Kai snapped. Breaking all his restraints, he murdered the scientists, and proceeded to go on a murderous rampage through the facility, killing everything and everyone there. Something possessed him to carve "Whisper" into his arm, and after that he just roamed for a while, deciding that he was the one who should cause true "justice" with his abilities. Thus, he arrived at Hell City.

[tab=Combat Information]

"Did you know, every time you kill... the blood you cover your hands in, the blood you work so hard to scrape off, soaks into your soul, too? And you can't cleanse that with mere water..."

? ? ?

[/tab]
[tab=Combat Information]

[/tab]
[tab=Combat Information]
Just a few things, sorry but there aren't any more gifted human spots left (Look at mechanics to see races) also if you want you don't have to use the BBcode, just put all the things you need to fill out your sheet and it will be accepted (There have been a lot of issues with it so I'll be changing it asap)[/tab]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back