• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Colt556 said:
IM rp (I use to rp in a game so instant messages) is much the same as forum RP in terms of characters.
Yes, literally the only difference I've experienced is the posting stage of things, posts are usually more detailed than instant text based messages and combat is usually hard to work out...(When I did IM rp, fights were practically decided on how long you took to reply with at least two sentences (Or whatever the minimum is for them) in a certain amount of time. Failing to do that meant you were hit and well there was only ever so many times you'd want that to happen.) In a lot of ways I enjoyed IM more because it's always more intense but forum Rp'ing is good for time-zone difference issues (most of the time) and being able to figure out a good plot

Oh also, quick question to you beautiful people...

How do you want the RP to be spread out? Through episodes? or Days?

In the end the arc will still be the same, but I'm thinking of a way to basically keep things on track and moving the plot constantly forward (Since I think there was a bit of issue with that in Hell city as well..)

With that though, I'm going to be needing your guys help because I can only think of so much to do....

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh also, quick question to you beautiful people...

In the end the arc will still be the same, but I'm thinking of a way to basically keep things on track and moving the plot constantly forward (Since I think there was a bit of issue with that in Hell city as well..)

With that though, I'm going to be needing your guys help because I can only think of so much to do....

[/QUOTE]
Depends on long an 'episode' is. Is that like hours? Weeks? or something in between?

CoreyXIX said:
Depends on long an 'episode' is. Is that like hours? Weeks? or something in between?
Well I guess that could range depending on what the episode is about. And if you mean RL hours, weeks or something in between but I'm planning on episodes starting and finishing from 2-7 days (So basically a week max, but it'll normally be less)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I guess that could range depending on what the episode is about. And if you mean RL hours, weeks or something in between but I'm planning on episodes starting and finishing from 2-7 days (So basically a week max, but it'll normally be less)

[/QUOTE]
Depends on what the episodes would entail, specifically. I'd prefer the day system we used on the old thread, 2-7 days in rl time would kinda not be possible for some people to accurately participate on. Yay time!...

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well I guess that could range depending on what the episode is about. And if you mean RL hours, weeks or something in between but I'm planning on episodes starting and finishing from 2-7 days (So basically a week max, but it'll normally be less)

[/QUOTE]
I didn't quite mean it by RL time, since that would likely limit a lot of players. My vote goes for maybe measuring in game days or something similar.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh also, quick question to you beautiful people...

[/QUOTE]
I'd say Day by day

Only issues I had with days last time is that the story literally never moved forward. It was constantly stuck in one spot (Although a lot of stuff went on, it was always beside the actual plot of things). I just figured episodes to be easier for plot but if you are all agreeing on days than that's the way it will go.

Just know when I say 'days' I don't mean RL days. It will be counting the days of inside the Rp, so basically Seven days will equal to a week in the RP.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I just did earlier, Emu is accepted but as for the other character.......What's Aurora?

[/QUOTE]
A Disney princess duh.... Get your life together lol

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I just did earlier, Emu is accepted but as for the other character.......What's Aurora?

[/QUOTE]
I believe she meant Aura.

[/QUOTE]
Welp i realized it was supposed to spelt Aura not whatever i spelt it as. It was from the old rp i just brought it over. Sorry for the confusion will edit it later, and i guess i missed the alert earlier.

Got night classes, yeah!

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]A Disney princess duh.... Get your life together lol

[/QUOTE]
You mentioning that...This new Jungle Book better be fucking amazing cause I loved it when I was kid and so far, most movies they make compared to back than are s.h.i.t.

TripTripleTimes said:
Welp i realized it was supposed to spelt Aura not whatever i spelt it as. It was from the old rp i just brought it over. Sorry for the confusion will edit it later, and i guess i missed the alert earlier.
Got night classes, yeah!
Sigh, I was afraid you'd say that xD Fuck it I'll let you get away with it but I AM FULLY SERIOUS, NO MORE GIFTED HUMANS (At least for the rest of this arc)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sigh, I was afraid you'd say that xD Fuck it I'll let you get away with it but I AM FULLY SERIOUS, NO MORE GIFTED HUMANS (At least for the rest of this arc)

[/QUOTE]
AWWWWW YEAHHHH THANK YOU SIN!
snugglyplz.gif

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Only issues I had with days last time is that the story literally never moved forward. It was constantly stuck in one spot (Although a lot of stuff went on, it was always beside the actual plot of things). I just figured episodes to be easier for plot but if you are all agreeing on days than that's the way it will go.
Just know when I say 'days' I don't mean RL days. It will be counting the days of inside the Rp, so basically Seven days will equal to a week in the RP.

[/QUOTE]
If that's the case, then just make a small post about the current time in the rp. Like for the intro say it's the morning, noon, night. And every so often just squeeze in another post to change the time. Makes for some good settings too.

Bolts said:
If that's the case, then just make a small post about the current time in the rp. Like for the intro say it's the morning, noon, night. And every so often just squeeze in another post to change the time. Makes for some good settings too.
Give this man an award. Also brb swapping to phone before laptop dies(one of those rare instances where I was on said laptop)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]

View attachment 226774

● ● ●

Michi Okanza

• Name: Michi Okanza

Alias/Title: The Smelter

Weight: 130lbs

Height: 5'6"

Race: Fire elemental

• Created in the depths of the eternal flame, Michi was created. From the fires of chaos on the surface, she rose. Her life is like a riddle, unusual but makes sense at the same time. But, that also comes with it's punishment. She was outcast-ed from many a group. Said she was too dangerous or too different.

Being Half-Human, she has been able to disguise herself among civilization. She has been around for a while but will never talk of it. She is an immortal that may be killed. Michi has led many raids, conquests, and mobs into a battle.

"Aww.... the Battle was getting heated before he broke"

● ● ●

[/QUOTE]
Sorry but, Gifted human spots are filled (And fire elemental don't exist in this RP)

Take a look at the mechanics and hopefully that helps. The races available right now are genetically-modified human (So either enhanced natural genetics or animal genetics), normal humans and cybernetic enhanced humans (Cyborgs pretty much).

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry but, Gifted human spots are filled (And fire elemental don't exist in this RP)
Take a look at the mechanics and hopefully that helps. The races available right now are genetically-modified human (So either enhanced natural genetics or animal genetics), normal humans and cybernetic enhanced humans (Cyborgs pretty much).

[/QUOTE]
I am better with it being deleted.... the bbcode messes up for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back