• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
I is awake too!!!
My internal clock's a mess.
Dude. I woke up at 4 AM for some random reason after going to sleep at like 1. I don't even know why. Went back to sleep after an hour and slept till 8. lol.

Bolts said:
Oh wow, I thought it would have started by now! Hahah take that 5+ hours of lab. I'm still on time!
Sadly it has not ;-;. Also if you're one of those people that reads every sheet submitted, I edited Ciri's bio :P .

[QUOTE="Vlad Dracul lV]View attachment 226660
Name: Mikoto Suoh

otherwise known as: The Red King

Height: 6 foot 1 inches tall

Weight: 195 lbs

Race: Human

Apperance: black leather jacket, white tee, blue jeans, black shoes, and red hair

Gear: none

Gang: leader of HOMRA, and leader of the red clan

likes: revange, power, his clan members loyalty, and Anna Kushira

dislikes: Betrayal, traders, trespassers

Fears: failing HOMRA

Personality: usually has a carefree additude but can be stern when needed and gets angry easily

history: Grew up in the most burtal part of hell city and ended up forming a small gang that grew over the years. he spends most of his time hunting down people who have done him or someone he knows that is close to him wrong and makes them pay. as his gang grew and he started to develop his control over fire more and more he started to rule over people. his crw all have this symbol on them and their slogan is

View attachment 226685

powers: fire

fighting style: boxing

crimes: robbery

strength: physical strength

weakness: his clan

"No Blood, No Bones, No Ash"

[/QUOTE]
There is numerous problems to this, for one please come to me about Gangs before going to make them (Because right now I don't want anymore, I need people to join gangs if needed) also, please remember to read the rules when making your character and following the CS requirements (Meaning, you need to do more work on this CS before it is accepted in.)

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25478-bolts/ said:
@Bolts[/URL] Yeah I ended up going to sleep, after I finish notes and see a few people on I'll start
YAY! Also, Vlad ain't on right now. But I did speak to him about the gangs and his CS, namely because he asked me to because he came from another RP we're in. He's a bit new to forum RP'ing, so, ye.

Goldencurls said:

--------------------------------------------------

Tacita Amitus

--------------------------------------------------

Basic Information:
Name:

Tacita Parum-Pudici Amitus

Alias/Title:

• Tac.
  • Gorgeous Gown.

19 years old.

Male.

Weight:

185.7 lbs.

Height:

6'3"

Race:

Cyborg

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
Personal Information:
Appearance:

(He's the one on the left~)

When you first see Tac, you might get the impression that he's a woman, but, no. He's not, and if you call him a female you just might just a mean gesture.

His left arm is completely robotic, it's a nice silver one, too. While, his right arm has tattoos. His lower jaw is
completely metallic.

Gear:

Pink Purse: Contains eyeliner, ribbons, a bottle of pink glitter, a notebook and pen, and pistol~!

Affiliation:

Neutral.

• Cross dressing.
  • Music.
  • Churches.
  • People who know ASL (American Sign Language).

Dislikes:

• People who don't like him wearing dresses.
  • Pineapples.
  • Dull colors.
  • Being told what to do.

Fears:

• Ocean; drowning, sea life, etc.
  • Large crowds.
  • Alleyways.

Personality:

Tac does and doesn't have a gender. To him, it doesn't matter, be whatever you want. But, people do give him a hard time about his poofy little dress.

Muteness:

Tac can't speak, he has no voice to rely on. So, his hands have to do all the work. Sadly, ASL (American Sign Language) isn't very popular, makes it hard to communicate without a pen and paper.

Silent:

Even if Tac
could speak, he'd still be quite silent. He doesn't really even use sign language that much, no one can really read it anyway.

Apathy:

Tad couldn't care less if your life was on the line. His personality is quite cold and emotionless, he doesn't care about much. But, eh. \_(o - o)_/ What can you do? Answer? Nothing.

Musician/Dancer:

Tac like to dance, preferably anything that he can swish his dress to. He also likes to play guitar, if you can't make sound with your voice, instruments are the next best thing~!

History:

Tac was born silent, never once could a single peep could escape his lips. This left him feeling empty inside, like he couldn't ever be completed.

Thankfully, music is such a thing. Music helps him feel better, whether it's classical or techno; you might just get a smile out of him.

There is no right, or wrong, ever. He's stolen, he's achieved. He lives at the top floor of an apartment, the veiw's actually quite nice. Though, every now and then you can heard a blood curdling scream from the neighbors, but, they're not him.
Combat Information:
Fighting Style:

• Well, that dangerous right arm could hurt.
  • He isn't the best shot, but, he owns that tiny pistol.

Crimes/Achievements:

• Stolen loads of apples.
  • Destroyed several pineapple stands.
  • Learned ASL (American Sign Language).
  • Slapped several men before.
  • Shot someone in the groind.

Strengths:

• Strong in general (Only with the metal bits and bolts).
  • Good at blending in...?

Weaknesses:

• Electrocuted by too much water.
  • His metallic bits creak and groan.
  • He's slow.
  • It's kinda hard to eat.

. . .
Tacita Amitus
Accepted

Mitchs98 said:
YAY! Also, Vlad ain't on right now. But I did speak to him about the gangs and his CS, namely because he asked me to because he came from another RP we're in. He's a bit new to forum RP'ing, so, ye.
Yes...I thought that because he made a character for my naruto rp and one for a Tokyo ghoul rp @Lilah Tunth owns.

He'll probably hate me because I'm most likely won't be accepting his naruto character either (Simply cause I saw him try make a Mangekyou Rinnegan..)

@Goldencurls

Gotta respect the crossdresser character xD There are so many different people in this Rp it'll be interesting to see how different characters will interact.

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27370-goldencurls/ said:
@Goldencurls[/URL]
Gotta respect the crossdresser character xD There are so many different people in this Rp it'll be interesting to see how different characters will interact.
I'm actually really interested to see this crossdresser in action. also normally I have my characters know ASL (since I know it) but didn't feel it would be right for Peter :P

It will be amusing to see how people react to the crossdresser for sure, ye. Even better is the fact that he isn't really much of a fighter like Ichiya. I'll partially miss Ciri and her love for killing peeps, but it only makes sense that she'd change in ten years, plus she'll still have those random bouts of insanity that only happened once too so ye. :P .

Also, Sinister, didn't you say no straight ripoff characters? Or was that another rp? Cuz that red king guy is literally a straight copy-paste of a character from the anime K

Colt556 said:
Also, Sinister, didn't you say no straight ripoff characters? Or was that another rp? Cuz that red king guy is literally a straight copy-paste of a character from the anime K
Ohh thanks for letting me know, never seen it so I was completely clueless about it.

CoreyXIX said:
Haha, busted!
I have a feeling, he is going to be a bit of work...I'm just hoping he can listen and doesn't get whiny about all the changes I'm gonna have him make.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I have a feeling, he is going to be a bit of work...I'm just hoping he can listen and doesn't get whiny about all the changes I'm gonna have him make.

[/QUOTE]
We can hope. Didn't Mitchs say he was new to this whole RPing thing? It may just be his inexperience showing right now.

He told me in the PM he made that he was having trouble coming up with things to write. He's new to forum RPing apparently, though he's done chat RPing before. At-least, that's what he told me.

Mitchs98 said:
He told me in the PM he made that he was having trouble coming up with things to write. He's new to forum RPing apparently, though he's done chat RPing before. At-least, that's what he told me.
IM rp (I use to rp in a game so instant messages) is much the same as forum RP in terms of characters.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah, well when I first joined RPN and made my CS If anything, I was mostly annoying because I'd ask a lot of questions to make sure I didn't get anything wrong...But as long as he figures out forum RP is a lot different to other text-style based Rp's in terms of fighting because he seems like the type of person to try a big hero or something on those lines...

Colt556 said:
IM rp (I use to rp in a game so instant messages) is much the same as forum RP in terms of characters.
Well, I dunno then. Just going by what he's told me thus far. *shrug*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back