• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]

Basic Information

Name:

Libidine

Alias/Title:

Sin of Lust

Male

Weight:

Height:

6'7

Race:

One Of the Seven Deadly Sins (Lust)

Personal Information

Appearance:

View attachment 225953

Gear:

Dual flintlock pistols

A Sword

Affiliation:

The Lusty Argonian

Money

Fame

Playing with emotions

Relationships

Men and women

Dislikes:

The Other Sins

Getting his desires denied

Children

Fears:

Arachnophobia(Spiders)

Personality:

Lusty, Witty, Smart, Headstrong, Short Temper.

Lib is Lustful, always desiring something. He is witty, and smart. His desires sometimes clouds his vision. Even though he is mainly Lusty, he experiences the lust for other emotion and therefore gets them, Making him very diverse. He barely ever takes advice from anyone but his quarter master. His temper is like a grenade, after you pull the pin, you have mere seconds before he explodes.

He always wants something so he is rarely ever in a good mood. He does care for his fellow gang members. The only other Sin he can stand to be around is sloth, The others are obnoxious to him, and he sees him self as the best sin.

He is an intense and uncontrolled desire. He is usually thought of as uncontrolled sexual wants, and other unnatural and immoral sexual acts.

He has the uncontrolled desire for money, food, fame, or power.

History:

Never had much in life, his parents were wealthy, but he NEVER got anything he wanted. His parents abused him as well, but no one noticed. that was until one day they were found dead. Their only remaining heir, their son. To this day no one but Libidine knows what happened to his parents. He killed them simple as that, he grew tired of their selfishness and he stabbed them 27 times each. Ever since then he was lust.

Now he seeks to have Hell City to himself, And with his ship, Crew, and determination He will have it.

Combat Information

Fighting Style:

Always fights from his ship. He uses his pistols as a primary weapon, and his sword secondary.

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

Robbery

Murder

Darker things that i will not list...

*Cough* Rape *Cough*

Abilities:

The Lusty Argonian- His passive ability gives him a flying ship called The Lusty Argonian

View attachment 226212

Desire- Everyone around him desires him, and gets distracted. Thus, making them easy to seduce, rob, or even kill.

Strengths:

His Determination

Very Charismatic

Attractive

His Ship

Weaknesses:

Vision Clouded by Desire

He will do anything to get what he wants

Weak without his ship

"I desire this city, So i shall have it."

[/QUOTE]
Accepted.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly, I was thinking about it...However I'm not sure if I'm capable xD

[/QUOTE]
Not sure if you can force you ideals of justice on those who wrong you?

Once I get in the groove of the rp I might make another character. Just gotta get comfy is all.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]No xD It's more I'm not good at playing 'good' characters.

[/QUOTE]
Don't start till tommorrow I gtg to sleep >_>. Lol jk. Idc either way. But I am going to sleep.

Gnight peeps.

I probably won't be starting it until tomorrow because I took a lot longer than I was meant to xD

Ahahhaha, I don't know what I did too Emu.

tumblr_o1k0z99b9z1qjd742o1_400.png

maybe i should just go for the normal anime thing idk. welp.

I dont think I will use this maybe? idk maybe i shouldn't use models and just use regular ppl faces idk. but holy shots wat did i DO? gonna sleep this off and try again later again. hahah.

Oh i finished the written app @Sinister Clown I'm didn't plan to have Alicia a full playable character just yet. She's more of a NPC for now, but if you think her stuff is alright now than ok!

Mitchs98 said:
Means he's ded.
Very ded. Gonna miss rping him here but ahhhhhh can't wait to play!

Idk about other ppl but when i make a totally new characters, it takes me an couple of ic post to get a feel for them/get used to them or something. Emu kinda has that feel for me atm lol. Mayb it's just me and i need to go back to sleep.

TripTripleTimes said:
Very ded. Gonna miss rping him here but ahhhhhh can't wait to play!
Idk about other ppl but when i make a totally new characters, it takes me an couple of ic post to get a feel for them/get used to them or something. Emu kinda has that feel for me atm lol. Mayb it's just me and i need to go back to sleep.
Yea. That happens for me to, which is generally why I use the same characters xD . Poor Emu getting freaky cyborg arms, lol. Like the fact that Alicia works at the Cafè too :P . For reference for when I edit my sheet, how long was Emmanuel gone and how recently did he come back? One month like you said in the PM or longer?

Mitchs98 said:
Yea. That happens for me to, which is generally why I use the same characters xD . Poor Emu getting freaky cyborg arms, lol. Like the fact that Alicia works at the Cafè too :P . For reference for when I edit my sheet, how long was Emmanuel gone and how recently did he come back? One month like you said in the PM or longer?
You can have free range w/ the time here. I kind of left the time pretty vauge (throwing my timeline map out the window after realizing it was 10, not 5). Whatever you will find fun for the rp! Mayb have Emu work for Cirilliaback?

I accidentally post w/o completing my thought amg. U have power how douchy he is too hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
TripTripleTimes said:
You can have free range w/ the time here. I kind of left the time pretty vauge (throwing my timeline map out the window after realizing it was 10, not 5). Whatever you will find fun for the rp! Mayb have Emu work for Cirilliaback?
RIP Madhu....................

May you forever be in every ones hearts.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back