• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

TripTripleTimes said:
Very ded. Gonna miss rping him here but ahhhhhh can't wait to play!
Idk about other ppl but when i make a totally new characters, it takes me an couple of ic post to get a feel for them/get used to them or something. Emu kinda has that feel for me atm lol. Mayb it's just me and i need to go back to sleep.
[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]RIP Madhu....................
May you forever be in every ones hearts.......

[/QUOTE]
This makes me want to go and read all of the last rp so I know what's going on :/ . I don't have time for that people! Why you do this to me?

Bolts said:
This makes me want to go and read all of the last rp so I know what's going on :/ . I don't have time for that people! Why you do this to me?
We are evil.

I am literally 'Sloppy satan'

Last edited by a moderator:
TripTripleTimes said:
You can have free range w/ the time here. I kind of left the time pretty vauge (throwing my timeline map out the window after realizing it was 10, not 5). Whatever you will find fun for the rp! Mayb have Emu work for Cirilliaback?
I accidentally post w/o completing my thought amg. U have power how douchy he is too hahaha
Gunna go with the month time and with my original post idea whenever this starts, lol.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Off 'Rich Text Editor' in personal preferences. Helped quite the bit.

[/QUOTE]
Holy geeze the writing box feels empty xD i guess ill b turning this on n off frequently. Thanks Lilah!

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Throwing acid is wrong, in some people's eyes.
I just made it up.

And had to post it here.

[/QUOTE]
...Why has no one made an Acid Thrower weapon in this RP before? Like, seriously.

TripTripleTimes said:
Holy geeze the writing box feels empty xD i guess ill b turning this on n off frequently. Thanks Lilah!
It's one of my secrets of good coding~

Once you get the hang of it tis' easy~

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I am gonna pretend I understood that............
*hides*

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
>Basic principles of chemical warfare
>Lawless city

>MEME ARROWS

lel.
I was going for the chem pun since I have unlimited stock of these. (Chem major yo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone~! I found this video yesterday xD and now I'm wondering how Bismarck would react to this....

[media]

[/media]
"Aaaaah stop throwing pies at me....!! And why am I holding a lightsaber?!"

I updated Ciri's history to include Emmanuels'. It's officially a mini-story now, lol. If anyone is interested.

Also tell me if I need to edit anything when you wake up and get this @TripTripleTimes k tnx.

TripTripleTimes said:
Ifi could, i would have tapped the button away. I think it's looking good!
Well, it's finished unless you have any edits to make to Emmanuels bio. Appreciate the comments of it being good :>. Can't wait to start this for sure now, lel. Torturing Emmanuel shall be fun, hehehe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back